Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just popped back to GG to take a look! Wtf with the turkish man comment, that's hysterical, perhaps it's Carrie trying to stir things up for her deadasadodo boss's career!

So she's banging on again about the fake followers thing. you know what they say...she who shouts the loudest!

Reactions: 15
So Victoria was “gifted“ this for the office room....

7D5E6F68-9787-4662-8035-3B84D0FC1A96.jpeg

Millen will be fuming.

edit to include....
681E4191-DADC-4538-8DAE-12B7E3817796.jpeg C86A7893-76DC-4241-AF71-58C37EE4E953.jpeg 10DA40CF-904C-4244-B38B-319EDDFD30D0.jpeg 4ABBF93C-02B1-412E-8CF2-10FFABB28EB4.jpeg 7C3BB6B1-CB4E-4F3D-9537-725333275188.jpeg All gifted 😨
and 8AA7553B-624B-4616-B12D-8AE1433D13D5.jpeg By 2!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I wonder what lidl piddle got?
I added it up on Frow’s thread,
her “gifts” for one 40 min vlog alone was £3548.

Millen is still getting far to many “gifts” for my liking. Look at the washing machine and tumble dryer.
But Jesus Christ that’s insane. And that’s the tit they are declaring!!!!
Not even mentioning the stuff they don’t.

Reactions: 16
Has Ali got Lydia's tights on😳😳😂

• Haha
Just checked Lidl’s SocialBlade for instagrm and she bought today over 4k followers.
Surely we could send this to all of her clients?

photo proor provided
I wish the ASA or CMA would investigate influencers who buy followers.

Reactions: 9
Just checked Lidl’s SocialBlade for instagrm and she bought today over 4k followers.

photo proor provided
Well that is where all the cash is going, and why ali is wearing lidl’s tights, well that isn’t possible because she only has one pair of ridiculous Gucci tights. But I am sure she let him borrow a pair of « her« kindly gifted leggings that were too big , not size 0-.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

photo proor provided
At LEAST try to be discreet Lidl.. you haven't even uploaded in a few days.

BTW as she's changed her instagram handle her unedited instagram now only pops up when you google her 😂 Great for partnerships lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really can’t keep that tongue of hers in that big mouth, there is plenty of space…
banging on about buying followers and increasing her numbers by the thousands in one day.

Reactions: 10
Right, just went over there to catch up. And snowflake 'Ralph' started a fight over there about the cat. Good riddance. Bye Sister!
I don’t think that was Ralph. There was someone else on an earlier Lydia thread who got banned after their first post. I can’t remember what they were called. I don’t believe that Ralph is banned.

Reactions: 1
I added it up on Frow’s thread,
her “gifts” for one 40 min vlog alone was £3548.

Millen is still getting far to many “gifts” for my liking. Look at the washing machine and tumble dryer.
But Jesus Christ that’s insane. And that’s the tit they are declaring!!!!
Not even mentioning the stuff they don’t.
Declaring..... but not to the tax man!

Reactions: 5
I read that too! I believe it was directed towards Gemma_nyc?
Actually I think this is directed towards Gemma. But I don’t believe Gemma can delete posts as she’s not a moderator so clearly they’re blaming her for a post that someone else deleted.

OMG just popped back to GG to take a look! Wtf with the turkish man comment, that's hysterical, perhaps it's Carrie trying to stir things up for her deadasadodo boss's career!

So she's banging on again about the fake followers thing. you know what they say...she who shouts the loudest!
I thought it was funny to say it was an insult to the Turkish man! 😂

The irony that someone who has made such a fuss in the past and got on her high horse about fake followers is now buying followers and being so obvious about it. Maybe she’s tired of the fake life and wants to go out in a blaze of glory....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does she bleeping live in that robe? I swear she’s looks so dirty and she really needs to stop with that horrendous fake tanning... it doesn’t suit her at all. I bet you her whole house has fake tan stains EVERYWHERE and at this point I’m sure lumi also has those stains...
2EEA9B84-AC8B-4C41-ABC9-379F29F12E1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 50505

View attachment 50504

Sounds just like Ralphy. :LOL: 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

How are you:
  • going to be a triggered snowflake on a Gossip site;
  • and tell people not to post about Lydia's looks, should they desire to? (I digress...)

View attachment 50472

Meanwhile, we're like...

View attachment 50486

While they...

View attachment 50487
I just went over there to see what you all were talking about here.

I needed to update Gemma's summary a bit.

Meanwhile, we're like...

While they...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 50501

For the record, I can't delete comments or ban people. Not a mod. I believe that's "Ralph" and she has her knickers in a bunch for me calling her out about telling people what NOT to post about Lydia (Re: her looks) and the subsequent mod note. 🤷‍♀️

A mod *not me* reprimanded Ralph by posting a notification bar on her follow-up comment. 👇

View attachment 50470

I'll say it again, "If you're here to whine about someone commenting on Lydia's looks, your time would be better spent elsewhere. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL: "

Tattle is tame in comparison.

She'll live. :LOL:
I believe that the person is 'Sazham' using a different name. Do you guys remember Sazham? The one who started the Holocaust thing.

Btw this person is violently fangirling Ali, she's a vicious supporter. Another addition to the Ali Rave thread? 😂😂😂😂😂

photo proor provided
That's so vile, it's always the people who bang on about issues who are the main culprit. Just because they shout louder doesn't mean that they don't play a part in it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.