Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is more likely to receive the gift, list it on Depop under a different name, pocket the cash and not declare it either in or out!

It's probably getting depopped under Lumi's name! Cats don't have to declare or pay tax.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I'm not very savvy with all this tax milarky but you would think the inland revenue would ask the brands/companies during tax time how much was used for advertising but to prove that amount they would have to show what they gifted and to who. But I really don't know tit about it. I guess they are still trying to play catch up. But I can guess they do not want this kind of tax evasion going on, so at some point they will impliment something to bring these assholes down.

Reactions: 11
Now I'm not very savvy with all this tax milarky but you would think the inland revenue would ask the brands/companies during tax time how much was used for advertising but to prove that amount they would have to show what they gifted and to who. But I really don't know tit about it. I guess they are still trying to play catch up. But I can guess they do not want this kind of tax evasion going on, so at some point they will impliment something to bring these assholes down.
At the very least...I think the powers at be will be MUCH more interested in legislating re: influencers and tax than they will be in legislating against citizens’ privacy and the protection of data online.

Reactions: 9
Concerning her sore throat, isn’t she bright enough to realise that it might be something to do with her period, that was the case for me.

Reactions: 3
This is something that needs changing now, you can receive a gift of up to 3000 pounds and it does not have to be declared. It doesn’t matter how many gifts you receive as long as they don’t exceed £3000 in one tax year from one source. So influencers can receive hundreds of thousand pounds of gifts and never need to pay any tax [emoji2368][emoji2368]
It's okay. They pay with their souls[emoji23] #thefakelife

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is more likely to receive the gift, list it on Depop under a different name, pocket the cash and not declare it either in or out!

It's probably getting depopped under Lumi's name! Cats don't have to declare or pay tax.
And i think that's part of what kills me and bothers me.. is she probably thinks she is doing absolutely nothing wrong, ethically or actually. she probably just says oh its my job, i have an entire house full of expensive furniture, etc etc that i was given to me for free because its part of my job... i've never seen her do a furniture review longer than 15 seconds of saying oh yes its from this company and i love the fabric...but lemme affiliate lynx it and make more money off of it and sell it afterwards when they send me a new couch or table or lamp after i call and beg for the new one in my frenemies house i saw she got for free..

She absolutely chalks all of the free stuff up to that it is her job and its free so she shouldn't pay taxes and its hers so she can sell it and make more money off of it. makes me sick how dehumanized and unethical and dishonest she is. the pair of them. the tripod of them if you count carrie.

Reactions: 14
SUBSIDISED CONTENT & PAYMENTS IN KIND
In spite of recent regulatory changes, a lack of advertorial transparency is making it tricky to distinguish between paid partnerships and organic content. Monetary agreements, where money is offered in return for content, are fairly simple to understand in regards to taxation, and such arrangements must be filed appropriately with HMRC. Whether or not you’ll end up being taxed depends on the total revenue generated in that specific tax year.

You’re legally obliged to declare the financial value of any items you receive as a payment in kind, in your annual tax return. To verify the cost of the item or service, you should refer to your agreement from which it was provided. Be aware of this before you sign, and make sure you obtain a hard copy of the agreement. You never know when might need it in the future. In this instance, One Roof Social recommends either the wholesale or real-product cost, as opposed to the retail value (RRP).

If, however, an influencer is sent an item unexpectedly, it doesn’t have to be declared as income. This is because no agreement has been made to produce or deliver any content in return.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That fireguard or whatever it's called is so hideous. The fireplace is too small for something so large, it overwhelms it and takes up so much space and makes it look like a cramped cigar lounge. She should have gotten a metal one that wouldn't have obstructed the view. She has such an antiquated view on wealth, between the ceiling roses in every room, the crown moulding and trim work, marble countertops...the list goes on and on. Her home reminds me of how my well to do aunts home was styled throughout the 80's and 90's. Beautiful at the time, but very dated by todays standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow. That site that must not be named is so serious and all the fun has just vanished. 11 pages since we left and two of them are bickering over the bloody cat. One post is pretty hateful of tattle👹. Just went for a quick visit🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow. That site that must not be named is so serious and all the fun has just vanished. 11 pages since we left and two of them are bickering over the bloody cat. One post is pretty hateful of tattle👹. Just went for a quick visit🤮
I read that too! I believe it was directed towards Gemma_nyc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read that too! I believe it was directed towards Gemma_nyc?
FireShot Capture 978 - Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act_ - https___gurugossiper.com_viewtop...png

For the record, I can't delete comments or ban people. Not a mod. I believe that's "Ralph" and she has her knickers in a bunch for me calling her out about telling people what NOT to post about Lydia (Re: her looks) and the subsequent mod note. 🤷‍♀️

A mod *not me* reprimanded Ralph by posting a notification bar on her follow-up comment. 👇

FireShot Capture 976 - Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my weddi_ - https___tattle.life_threads_ly...png

I'll say it again, "If you're here to whine about someone commenting on Lydia's looks, your time would be better spent elsewhere. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL: "

Tattle is tame in comparison.

She'll live. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For the record, I can't delete comments. Not a mod. I believe that's "Ralph" and she has her knickers in a bunch for me calling her out about telling people what NOT to post about Lydia re: her looks. 🤷‍♀️

I'll say it again, "People can post about Lydia's looks."

She'll live. :LOL:
Right, just went over there to catch up. And snowflake 'Ralph' started a fight over there about the cat. Good riddance. Bye Sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, just went over there to catch up. And snowflake 'Ralph' started a fight over there about the cat. Good riddance. Bye Sister!
FireShot Capture 980 - Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act_ - https___gurugossiper.com_viewtop...png

FireShot Capture 979 - Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act_ - https___gurugossiper.com_viewtop...png

Sounds just like Ralphy. :LOL: 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

How are you:
  • going to be a triggered snowflake on a Gossip site;
  • and tell people not to post about Lydia's looks, should they desire to? (I digress...)

source.gif

Meanwhile, we're like...

giphy.gif

While they...

source (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right. I started watching the ‘I’m Jealous of Frow’s Wedding’ flog (pray for me) but I’ve had to make an emergency stop!

What the flying feck do these influenzas look like with their coats, jackets and blazers always around their bloody shoulders?? Just put your arms in the sleeves and PUT IT ON!! Like a normal person!! 🤬🤬🤬
That and the wearing of the cardigan with one side off the shoulder!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were actually bickering about when one poster compared Lidl with a Turkish man, saying how that’s so insulting to the latter and that it’s not something to compare about lmao!! I couldn’t believe what I was reading? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were actually bickering about when one poster compared Lidl with a Turkish man, saying how that’s so insulting to the latter and that it’s not something to compare about lmao!! I couldn’t believe what I was reading? 🤦‍♀️
Right! :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

Literally, all I see when I click on their Lydia thread...

cNda0sY.gif

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
the arguments on there are hilarious 😂😂😂
I haven’t been back there for a long time (since the ban 😂) but god almighty I’m glad I went over, Too funny 😂😂
I think we can all agree there are very few arguments on here and people seem to....
like each other 🤭

Also, the red mod text. So 2016 🙄

nobody linked it to the holocaust this time!???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Less than 24 hours later she's gained 1k Instagram followers again. Clearly buying fake followers. How tragic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Less than 24 hours later she's gained 1k Instagram followers again. Clearly buying fake followers. How tragic.
Maybe she can add subscribers to her next “what I bought this week video”. My bad, she actually paid for them so no need to declare. Carry on Lydia...

B6D0D727-0F00-476C-BF94-3FBA69B66B29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.