Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they post a story after the Neptune shopping haul with a ‘WE DID GOOD’ caption? (I think perhaps Ali?)

How absolutely vulgar and crass!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t they post a story after the Neptune shopping haul with a ‘WE DID GOOD’ caption? (I think perhaps Ali?)

How absolutely vulgar and crass!
They don’t want to admit receiving free stuff because it wouldn’t match their “affluent” lifestyle. As simple as that.

Reactions: 20
They don’t want to admit receiving free stuff because it wouldn’t match their “affluent” lifestyle. As simple as that.
I often think, exactly what is the problem to admitting to receiving something for free, it's no secret that influencers receive free stuff I always thought that Lydia was the type to show off and brag free stuff that she doesn't have to pay for. It seems so shady pretending to spend money you actually don't and when found out they look so stupid. Just stop taking your followers for a fool Lydia.

Reactions: 22
unless it’s a big brand like Dior or LV, I’d be prepared to put money on the fact Lydia would buy something from there and pretend it was gifted to make it look like she’s in their sights
But she gets invited to nothing.
The most fitting brand she’s ever advertised was zoflora.
that’s more her level of lux

• Haha
Reactions: 16
unless it’s a big brand like Dior or LV, I’d be prepared to put money on the fact Lydia would buy something from there and pretend it was gifted to make it look like she’s in their sights.
Even the zoflora came to a hault😂.

• Haha
unless it’s a big brand like Dior or LV, I’d be prepared to put money on the fact Lydia would buy something from there and pretend it was gifted to make it look like she’s in their sights.
Exactly! Let’s not forget “partnering up with Dior” and by that she meant receiving a foundation from Dior Beauty 2-3-4 weeks after all the other influencers and micro influencers already held a giveaway😂

• Haha
Exactly! Let’s not forget “partnering up with Dior” and by that she meant receiving a foundation from Dior Beauty 2-3-4 weeks after all the other influencers and micro influencers already held a giveaway😂
it’s exactly why I hate “AD” on an (eg) amazon link!!
Amazon don’t care lydia 🤣 link that camera lense all your want but you’re looking for scraps of other people’s purchases not working with ANYONE.

I suppose if AD has to be marked as paid partnership it might make more sense.
I wanna know
- what she’s been paid to talk about,
- what she’s getting for free and
- what she’s lynxing for pennies!!!

Reactions: 13
Don't forget that "fake" LV phone case too :LOL:

She has the metis in mono and pink (1650 & 1390) Capucines bb (3650) speedy 20 (800) Petite Malle (3750) Star trail boots (990) archlight trainers (790) Neo Vivenne (2500) Twillys (125) phone case (900) GM Agenda (550) and the trunk which usually sell on ebay from anything from 5k to 15k depending on the price.

I dont believe they are all genuine to be honest and i know she has sold some i think......

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Life would be so much easier if what? Restoration hardware just gifted you it?

What was she going to say?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Life would be so much easier if what? Restoration hardware just gifted you it?

What was she going to say?

If she actually had the money to ship all these items over she could. Very easily! Shows how flippant she is about anything - or how much of their attention she’s trying to gain to just get everything gifted.... she better get used to buying knockoffs on Wayfair (the bottom off the barrel)

^Yeah RH doesn't have international shipping so she can't get their stuff in the UK. Of course, as TeaSpiller mentioned, there are (expensive) ways to import furniture. But I doubt she knows how/can afford to.

Reactions: 9
Buying followers is very simple. You just download an app that you pay for the likes/follows, set up a fake instagram to log onto it and choose which accounts you want to buy followers or likes for. She could have even bought the likes for the post on intimissimi and that's why they got so many likes compared to their other posts with more well known people. Its super easy and not expensive. There is no way to prove it and currently no one to stop it. Many large accounts on IG are full of fake followers and Instagram just allows it to happen.

• Angry
Buying followers is very simple. You just download an app that you pay for the likes/follows, set up a fake instagram to log onto it and choose which accounts you want to buy followers or likes for. She could have even bought the likes for the post on intimissimi and that's why they got so many likes compared to their other posts with more well known people. Its super easy and not expensive. There is no way to prove it and currently no one to stop it. Many large accounts on IG are full of fake followers and Instagram just allows it to happen.
Hmmm we Could make a tattle life Millen Instagram account and buy 100k followers hmm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't hardly stand her at this point, a grubby and lazy beggar who just do whatever she wants without much consequences.
Still she is the one smiling all the way to the bank.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I can't hardly stand her at this point, a grubby and lazy beggar who just do whatever she wants without much consequences.
Still she is the one smiling all the way to the bank.
There's a sucker born every day. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️
That same sucker fuels her social media existence without critically thinking about who they choose to support.
Some wise up, while others like being lied to.
Such is life.

But trust me, Lydia's empty life is her consequence.

Any self-aware person (or therapist) can look at her erratic behavior or stunted personality and conclude/assume she is mentally unwell and definitely not living her best life, despite how many times she tweets about it.

It's like people who say they're powerful. Power doesn't need to say anything. You will see it, you will feel it, and you will remember it.

Lydia overcompensates for everything she wishes she was and doesn't have.

If she wasn't so deceitful, I'd pity her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just read the crap below, « my » is all over the place.
Yep. She's definitely been visited by the ASA. :LOL:

Whenever she starts blabbing about "I've worked hard for everything I have," it's a signal that she's feeling a high level of threat in her life – this particular threat = ASA. 🤷‍♀️

"More pictures of my loved ones" = a nod to Victoria's house that feels like an actual home and not a staged funeral parlor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her "best friend" Victoria is with H&M at Rome shooting for Giambattista Valli x H&M (tbh the fact that she still does get booked suprises me). Her "newest best friend" Leonie Hanne had a photoshoot for a magazine, got invited in a LV event etc.

Meanwhile Our Lady Millen of Towcester asks for prayers for brands to give her attention and for her minions to worship her home.

• Haha
Wow, vics hubby or wifey has actually got a real man cave and in the house, just for games!!
Well lucky ali hasn’t got one just for games, wink, wink,nudge, nudge!

Her "best friend" Victoria is with H&M at Rome shooting for Giambattista Valli x H&M (tbh the fact that she still does get booked suprises me). Her "newest best friend" Leonie Hanne had a photoshoot for a magazine, got invited in a LV event etc.

Meanwhile Our Lady Millen of Towcester asks for prayers for brands to give her attention and for her minions to worship her home.
She didn’t even manage H&M after all those pics and clothes she chose, poor little miss pidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1 like = 1 prayer to aid Our Lady Millen of Towcester to save herself from the ASA "Demons" so that Our Lady could sleep well tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.