Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the ASA know about this new account she's made? Surely they would have seen her post about it?

Reactions: 10
The fact that Lydiot calls her Husband and work-for-hire-Bestie "Idiots" is just absurd.

Joking or not. What we say in jest is often laced with a ton of truth. That dim woman is so repugnant. I don't know how any self-respecting intelligent being can stand to be around her for more than two seconds. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 51377
View attachment 51378
What does dictator Millen have them hanging now? More wedding photos?
Next post will be from her bathroom. "How many idiots does it take to wipe my bum?" She is not doing it all by herself ya know... with those lux ombre nails.
She has been self tanning her whole career and still misses spots and leaves streaks... I can only imagine 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well lidl is so lucky, she got a NARS Christmas lipstick👍🤣😂
Bahahahaha! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That NARS 'Press Product' lipstick is a 'Thanks for playing!' consolation prize.

Whilst:

Lydia, thanks for playing.
Here's our lipstick. Now be a good D-list influenza and pucker up for more ass-kissing.

image-min.gif

FireShot Capture 1007 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillen_.png

"Purchased" Pooky Lights placeholder...

Because if she's tagging, there's a good chance she's begging. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

70bd37eb-edab-4d88-a002-7e5e4737dbe8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

That NARS 'Press Product' lipstick is a 'Thanks for playing!' consolation prize.

Whilst:

Here's our lipstick. Now be a good D-list influenza and pucker up for more ass-kissing.

View attachment 51712

View attachment 51709

Because if she's tagging, there's a good chance she's begging. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

View attachment 51719
It's horrible. What is going on in this girls mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Allegedly Lydia Millen is buying Instagram followers

If it looks like a duck,
walks like a duck,
quacks like a duck,
it's a ... 🤷‍♀️

Just the other day she was begging minions on Twitter and Instagram to help her get to 800k IG followers. Remember this?

Now she's rapidly all of a sudden surpassed that number by osmosis in less than 30 days? She's not creating the kind of viral content that would cause 4,000 people to follow her in one day. She uploaded a vlog the day after, so it wasn't due to a viral video.

Her newfound Instagram growth?

Smells like...

Instagram Stats

lydiamillen In_ - https___socialblade.com_instagram_user_lydiamillen_monthly copy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They don’t want to admit receiving free stuff because it wouldn’t match their “affluent” lifestyle. As simple as that.
They've got a letter wrong, should read effluent, rather than affluent! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 51736

If it looks like a duck,
walks like a duck,
quacks like a duck,
it's a ... 🤷‍♀️

Just the other day she was begging minions on Twitter and Instagram to help her get to 800k IG followers. Remember this?

Now she's rapidly all of a sudden surpassed that number by osmosis in less than 30 days? She's not creating the kind of viral content that would cause 4,000 people to follow her in one day. She uploaded a vlog the day after, so it wasn't due to a viral video.

Her newfound Instagram growth?

Smells like...

Instagram Stats

View attachment 51725
That + 4,089 is dodgy a duck.

Reactions: 19

Whilst:

View attachment 51712

View attachment 51709

Because if she's tagging, there's a good chance she's begging. [emoji2368] :LOL:

View attachment 51719
That medieval chandelier doesn’t exactly scream “modern rural” to me. It should be put up for sale fairly shortly after she changes her mind on it again.

Reactions: 12
Watching the latest flog...
She is truly disgusting...
What an embarrassment... she’s a chav in a luxury store... going for the flowers looking so dumb as if she had never seen flowers before. She’s so weird like, she acts like a kid in a candy shop. She cheapens brands. I can’t take anything she promotes seriously because everything she touches is fake. She’s so fake. Her boobs make her look like a tired old WAG against the good looking classy people around her at the event. When Lydia is around naturally good looking people, her harshness is even more highlighted.
Another failed vlog... another failed brand partnership.

Reactions: 15
Life would be so much easier if what? Restoration hardware just gifted you it?

What was she going to say?

I LOVE the fact that she can't get restoration hardware. As an RH Member, the fact that i can get things that she can't i just LOVE it and it puts the biggest smile on my face..

BTW. these look way different from the ones she posted umm yesterday. she has actually know idea what she wants..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg her contour!!! Her harsh contour!!!! Looks like poo smudged on her face. The beautiful Asian women around her with their natural makeup make Lydia look like waxwork.

I really don’t know why Lydia chooses to act all goofy with Carrie and act like a kid in this vlog when she’s trying to promote a so called luxe brand. I just really don’t get Lydia. Nothing about her is aspirational. She is acting like an idiot in this vlog. She has lost the plot. Her playing with her panties. I think she might have been high on something when she filmed all this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lydia struggling to remember clè de Peau Beauté talking points is hilarious

Sound... it... out... Millen.

I'm embarrassed for Clé de Peau Beauté on a number of levels.
They launch into the UK with dim Lydia Millen. She's so off-brand it is remarkable. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well only watched to see what bag she purchased with vouchers, and yuk again, it looks like melted black plastic bags.
Still diorsperately trying to get on to that Dior list. Poor big nosed sausage!

CCBB6685-C394-41E5-9A05-53C3A0053A1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.