Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get the mixing of shoes, (that have been all over the dirty streets of this world,) and hand bags , (that are close to your clothes) on the same shelves.
Yes,kinkyshoes, believes that shoes should have their own closet, or they stay in their boxes(and never get worn!!)
You'd never fit your kinky boots in Lidls pidgeon hole shoe shelves[emoji6]

Reactions: 5
You'd never fit your kinky boots in Lidls pidgeon hole shoe shelves[emoji6]
Her dressing room gives me anxiety. Such an odd set up, the display shelving is ridiculous. I loved how pissed off she was getting it done though 😂😆😂😆 stings when you have to pay for something.
Nothing #gifted Farrow and ball couldn’t fix 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re lydiot’s claim about losing two days (was it?) of footage... when i make videos (timelapse of illustrations i do, the pieces take between 4-12hrs), i always have the original copy and then on a spare external-HD, will have a copy- for insurance/piece of mind. It’s not even my livelihood!

Ali, Lydiot, you’re meant to be seasoned ContentCretins... why are you making such rookie mistakes?

Reactions: 14
I’m not a big fan of this one 😬
But......
This video is a bit mindless. This vlogger is literally rehashing what Lydia wrote in a blog post and hailing it as gospel. She clearly hasn't done her research and I took her to task for it in the video comments with actual facts about Lydia Millen. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This video is a bit mindless. This vlogger is literally rehashing what Lydia wrote in a blog post and hailing it as gospel. She clearly hasn't done her research and I took her to task for it in the video comments with actual facts about Lydia Millen. 🤦‍♀️
Love it, I see her mentioned around the threads but I have no time for the band wagon jumpers that take all their content from gossip threads and run with it.
All her uploads are vanilla at best.

Reactions: 7
I would never fit my bags or clothes in there either!!
Yes, but Princess Tippy Toes is so teeny tiny and petite, that all her stuff would fit inside a matchbox😂.

I agree it looks shite though and I don't think she thought out the design of it properly at all🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re lydiot’s claim about losing two days (was it?) of footage... when i make videos (timelapse of illustrations i do, the pieces take between 4-12hrs), i always have the original copy and then on a spare external-HD, will have a copy- for insurance/piece of mind. It’s not even my livelihood!

Ali, Lydiot, you’re meant to be seasoned ContentCretins... why are you making such rookie mistakes?

Lets be honest...losing two days of footage is just another reason as to why she won't do her "job" and put up videos on her normal schedule
Lazy Lids

Reactions: 9
A huge part of her unlikeability is her rudeness to people in the comments, when she can be arsed to comment, that is! And the way she blocks people for nothing. Then for example, anyone remember her doing an unboxing video and she showed some cards/stuff that subscribers had sent her; she struggled to say thank you for any of them and she was absolutely flummoxed by one gift. I wish I could remember what it was but I do remember it had been sent with good intentions and Lidl completely made a fool of the subscriber. She acted as if it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen, which even if it was, you don’t show that on a vlog to thousands of people! Don’t show it at all, rather than be so nasty and disrespectful to someone who thought they had done something nice for you! But then I’m sure we can all remember countless nasty things she’s said and done... 😏

Reactions: 23
Good start OTD! Looking forward to another fun, banter filled thread and long may we all get on and enjoy enjoy each other’s posts and hope the helmet brigade don’t get wind of where we are, get fomo and start coming over here and ruining it!

I also watched half of the honeymoon vlog and it was just so dire and boring. Even with the drama of lynx running away their context is so droll she is really one boring mofo and even watching for entertainment value is such a chore.

I’ve been following the lead upto the ITF wedding and what a difference between her and Lidl’s attitude in the lead up and coverage.

Lidl really put out absolute sub standard content in comparison and her wedding was so tacky it was like something out of TOWIE especially with that god awful dress and Ali’s sonic the hedgehog hair.

Victoria’s was so much more classy, she’s been fun and relaxed about sharing content and so greatful for the well wishes.

Lydiot and Ali really are petty, stuck up chavs in comparison!

I’ve noticed also for events where Ali’s there so Scarrie (Carrie) can’t come too, she’s now got a new security blanket in the shape of that annoyingly insipid German blogger/model Leonor. Poor woman!

. Pro
Interesting perspective on Vic and Alex's. Her thread is quite critical of her fully sponsored, not actually in Provence, mediocre castle and bad fashion choices. Have to say I agree with most of that. She was the opposite of relaxed - even though she had a wedding planner she admitedly had several breakdowns.

Nevertheless I use Lydiot and Ali's creepy heads on wall wedding as the 'what not to do' standard. What a laugh that was over on the other board. Sweater dress with frilly curtain skirt!!!

Reactions: 7
Aldi’s stories 😆😆
THIS IS THE CONTENT IM HERE FOR 😆😂😆🤣

View attachment 39193
I believe that the small quantities of cash they actually have is being « pumped » up by the never ending problems in the house.
Who said lidl will be having a pool put in next, not necessary when you have that lovely man whole full of water, and maybe if the pumps break again the basement could become an indoor pool!!
I really think the previous owners saw lydiot coming, gave the house some quick renovations a fresh coat of paint, a few unfixed props here and there and… tada. Lidl spat up her Millen pounds !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Or they could easily upload to the cloud every night. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe that the small quantities of cash they actually have is being « pumped » up by the never ending problems in the house.
Who said lidl will be having a pool put in next, not necessary when you have that lovely man whole full of water, and maybe if the pumps break again the basement could become an indoor pool!!
I really think the previous owners saw lydiot coming, gave the house some quick renovations a fresh coat of paint, a few unfixed props here and there and… tada. Lidl spat up her Millen pounds !!
Lydia massively overpaid for a 5 bedroom house of horrors...

Lydia massively overpaid for a 5 bedroom house of horrors (with a fairly unimpressive exterior) that she had to fully remodel to bring up to modern standard. The fact that they are mortgaged to the hilt (no equity in their home) and go into debt to remodel the "look" all the while not dealing with the "guts" of the house led to this nonsense. Dim girl. :ROFLMAO:

Sump pumps are literally about $1,000-2,000 per, on average. 🤦‍♀️ But dim Lydia... no words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If lydiot hadn't bought an underground basement dungeon bungalow she wouldn't need a sump pump. Look at Vics lovely light & airy house. Only thing getting sunlight over at Lydls is her manolo's[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If lydiot hadn't bought an underground basement dungeon bungalow she wouldn't need a sump pump. Look at Vics lovely light & airy house. Only thing getting sunlight over at Lydls is her manolo's[emoji23]
Victoria has much more common "and business" sense than Lydiot - that's for sure. It doesn't look like she went into excessive debt for her home and she's pulling it together nicely.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.