Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely buying followers she was on 810k yesterday now its 811k the likes of Patricia bright have had thr same numbers for months on insta!

Reactions: 10
Why are they always in the back!!! Did Aldi go into London to meet Lidl!?
wasnt he at Nando’s with the boys last night

89BD0FF7-6F91-4396-A5C5-6D9BB22A9A01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome!! 💖
We need someone on here who lives in or near London to take one for the team and go to an appearance of Lydiot's. And report back, ideally with pictures, of her unfiltered self.
She lives about 90 minutes away from London in the car. I find that in itself strange as if I had a £1.3m budget, no kids (or plans for them) and a London centric job then I would buy the smartest place that I could as close to the city as I could

Editing to say I just read your post properly and saw you meant to one of her appearances!

Reactions: 4
What is that? Not familiar? I only started following her when she moved and started house updates.
Hush sent out these pyjamas to influencers and they were to include in their weekly video something about domestic violence, and I think if I remember correctly Hush would for every pair of the pyjamas bought, cover the cost of a refuge for a mother and her children for the night. Most influencers sat down and spoke coherently about domestic violence, how it might have impacted someone they knew, etc etc. Lydia did what appeared to be drunken twerking wearing the pyjamas. There was a number of comments calling her out for this, but of course she just deletes all those 'nasty' comments.

1571428410412.png

I was looking for something about the Hush Pyjamas incident and for some weird reason this page came up in my Google search. If you fancy a bit of a moment, have a read LOL https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2017/08/my-code-of-conduct/

1571429135843.png

1571429168334.png

1571429197409.png

This happened in 2017

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What I wore and did at home? What an original title :rolleyes: you really need to change your repetitive types of titles, they're so boring and half assed, how is that going to make someone watch? It doesn't even reflect the vlog???

Why does she use so many new face creams/oils, no wonder you're breaking out woman, your skin doesn't know what the duck to do!! She complains a lot about her skin breaking out, well no wonder!!! She's not giving whatever she is using time to work, just find something that works ( which I thought she did at one point? ) and bloody leave it at that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I want for xmas is to dye her hair back to what it was and stop wearing her hair slicked back!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was looking for something about the Hush Pyjamas incident and for some weird reason this page came up in my Google search. If you fancy a bit of a moment, have a read LOL https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2017/08/my-code-of-conduct/

View attachment 49869

View attachment 49870

View attachment 49871

This happened in 2017

IM SORRY, but what kind of charity are lighthearted? Isn't most charity because it is meant to help people in need in someway which would mean its about a serious topic or situation??
& I know this is old, but i absolutely call bullcrap that she has been involved in charity since a young age.... Lydia is such a prima donna with mashed potatoes for brains... everything has to be about her, its never about anyone else, not even about the charity. its me me me me me and i hope you buy some pj's.

Reactions: 14
IM SORRY, but what kind of charity are lighthearted? Isn't most charity because it is meant to help people in need in someway which would mean its about a serious topic or situation??
& I know this is old, but i absolutely call bullcrap that she has been involved in charity since a young age.... Lydia is such a prima donna with mashed potatoes for brains... everything has to be about her, its never about anyone else, not even about the charity. its me me me me me and i hope you buy some pj's.
When this happened, which was in October 2017 people were really upset. They tried to say to her how they felt she'd been disrespectful but she just deleted comments as per usual. So instead, they wrote to Lush directly to express how they felt and Lush replied that they were extremely unhappy and were having words. That apology appeared shortly after.

It was ridiculous what she was doing, and what was worse was that she appeared to be drunk.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is this the latest influencer trend?
Did Ali find his in the end?
Elle Darby is one of my hate watches 😂😂 you do you boo...

and Ali DID get his bag back, the one he lost after a drunk trip to McDonald’s. 😏
YET they still tried to blame the taki driver for stealing some of their equipment and put him on blast on Twitter.....with absolutely no evidence 🤷‍♀️

the Lydia way.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hush sent out these pyjamas to influencers and they were to include in their weekly video something about domestic violence, and I think if I remember correctly Hush would for every pair of the pyjamas bought, cover the cost of a refuge for a mother and her children for the night. Most influencers sat down and spoke coherently about domestic violence, how it might have impacted someone they knew, etc etc. Lydia did what appeared to be drunken twerking wearing the pyjamas. There was a number of comments calling her out for this, but of course she just deletes all those 'nasty' comments.

View attachment 49866

View attachment 49869

View attachment 49870

View attachment 49871

This happened in 2017
Wow! Lydia Millen is such a monstrosity. I've never witnessed such a dim individual.

All of that sounds about right. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

When this happened, which was in October 2017 people were really upset. They tried to say to her how they felt she'd been disrespectful but she just deleted comments as per usual. So instead, they wrote to Lush directly to express how they felt and Lush replied that they were extremely unhappy and were having words. That apology appeared shortly after.
Ha! Yep. That's what needs to be done moving forward. Contact the brand directly. She can't delete/block those responses. :sneaky:

Reactions: 12
Elle Darby is one of my hate watches 😂😂 you do you boo...

and Ali DID get his bag back, the one he lost after a drunk trip to McDonald’s. 😏
YET they still tried to blame the taki driver for stealing some of their equipment and put him on blast on Twitter.....with absolutely no evidence 🤷‍♀️

the Lydia way.
This is the blogger that was dragged all over the internet for demanding that the White Moose Hotel in Dublin offer her a free stay because she is an oh so famous blogger. She posted a video crying non-stop about the whole thing. The WMH got a lot of support and media coverage over it and vowed to never host a blogger again on their premises.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the blogger that was dragged all over the internet for demanding that the White Moose Hotel in Dublin offer her a free stay because she is an oh so famous blogger. She posted a video crying non-stop about the whole thing. The WMH got a lot of support and media coverage over it and vowed to never host a blogger again on their premises.
that’s the one 🤣🤣 Paul Stenson is an idiot but they DRAGGED her good 🤣
to be honest he’d been pulling stunts like that long before Elle contacted them for a freebie, she should have done her research!!

(off topic but from the WMC. this is hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a loser! Who does that?
I'm just waiting for Lydiot to do something just as stupid. I will drag her to the core of the earth and back again! 🤷‍♀️:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is definitely buying followers she was on 810k yesterday now its 811k the likes of Patricia bright have had thr same numbers for months on insta!
Definitely! She doesn’t produce anything remotely interesting enough to gain any new followers. People with MUCCCCHHH better content than her reach a point where their growth stagnates.

I assume she thinks fudging the numbers will help her get bigger and better partnerships. It’s not necessarily just about numbers. For example Claire has a fraction of her followers and has great partnerships.

Lydia is the common denominator. Can’t get repeat work, struggling to make new partnerships. Low iq content (lisping babble / “faffing” about) and illiterate posts do not work for all brands.

Reactions: 13
Lydiot! You can't hide that man-face monstrosity behind a beauty-blur filter. We see you. :LOL:

That's not your face. Not even close.

FireShot Capture 969 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillen_.png

Reactions: 8
Lydiot! You can't hide that man-face monstrosity behind a beauty-blur filter. We see you. :LOL:

That's not your face. Not even close.

View attachment 49931
Thing is she addressed filters and photoshop on her blog, the post I shared earlier which you can find here on her LOL Code of Conduct page, makes interesting reading.

"PHOTOSHOP

Except for a bit of filter here, some brightness there and maybe a tidy up (pesky cigarette butts) there won't be any."

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.