Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Sums Up Lydia "Dried-Things" Millen Perfectly 😆
Poor dim Lydia. So irrelevant, yet amusing, all at the same time.

Lydia Millen Is A Joke.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m gonna pay for this when my IP gives her a very vague location that includes 8000 other houses 🤦‍♀️
Criticising a social media influencers scrunchie is a crime!
1568304309300.png

You will face the consequences!

1568304335808.png

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This whole “Charlie bit me!” needs to stop. What the hell is wrong with them? What are they even talking about? Personal abuse? How come? LEM is a registered company, a BRAND not an individual LydiaWho. All she gets online concerns her as a BRAND not as a private person. Want to protect your private life from online abuse? Don’t go public! It’s as simple as that! I don’t post my life online for everyone to see, don’t make a fortune from them, and as a result don’t get ‘abused’ (talked about).
She (and those who signed) are unbelievably stupid. It’s actually scary that all these 7 000 + of dimwits actual exist and have access to Internet.

Lydia, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Bashar al-Assad get, as you like to call it, online ‘abuse’ every minute of their day. Their every word and move is being discussed, because they chose the job that they hold. They are being called all sort of things, their family members are being talked bad about. And that is all because people have and are allowed to execute their constitutional right for freedom of speech. It’s nobody’s place to decide whether to shut someone up or not. You are a grown up. Remove yourself from a public eye and live happily ever after with zero ‘abuse’. Nobody is forcing you to stay in a spotlight. You’re fame hungry. Stay famous. Gossip comes with the territory.

And btw that youtuber was in her right to make a video about you. Your content is in public domain, and you are a public figure. People make videos about celebrities all the time, and mass media lives off celebrities and politics. It’s no different to what that girl has done. Nothing unethical about her actions.

YESSS!!! I hope she reads this!! There are actual scary abusive things going on online and she's whining about a few non abusive words. Lydia grow the hell up.

Reactions: 12
It's a two fold benefit for her:
  1. 10 mins work to post about the bag with her affiliate link and if even one person buys she's quids in.
  2. It tries to convince brands that she has all these dedicated followers ready to spunk thousands on high end stuff.
I’d love to know how much she’s made from the affiliate links on her home account.
Everything is linked from the 2.6k bed to the gifted farrow and ball 1L tins of paint.
Chairs, tables. Bedding, artwork.....
It all adds up

____
Poor Lidl is having a hard time online so the lovely Aldi “pops” a little post up to support his wife... grow a pair Ali 😆

And stop linking or mentioning Leonie 🤦‍♀️

63F81D8A-783D-4A7D-94E6-70E190767129.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi kids. Was going to a good old fashion blog rewrite but I don’t know how you can dumb that tit down any more. This is my favourite, almost poetic line of her waffling about how you can put things in a bag 🙄.
B7BB03BC-AD13-4FD1-99BD-119C243A1425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know how much she’s made from the affiliate links on her home account.
Everything is linked from the 2.6k bed to the gifted farrow and ball 1L tins of paint.
Chairs, tables. Bedding, artwork.....
It all adds up

____
Poor Lidl is having a hard time online so the lovely Aldi “pops” a little post up to support his wife... grow a pair Ali [emoji38]

And stop linking or mentioning Leonie [emoji2356]

View attachment 40529
*Vomit*🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Lidl’s new ig story about the “Biggest project in our home” aka a too-large-for-the-space console table and a mirror that makes your nose look bigger (Lyd, do you really need that? Let’s be honest here)..looks like the ones you find at the county fair. I’m a professional interior designer and this makes my blood boil!!!

She clearly thinks this what it means to be an interior designer! I’m out!!
The fact that Lydia Millen created an Instagram "Home" account to showcase her utter lack of taste and interior design skill is hilarious.

I saw her oversized console in the foyer months ago and chuckled. It clearly doesn't fit. She has no taste except what she mimics from other home accounts. There are plenty of interior designers who curate beautiful Instagram-worthy spaces. Lydia's hodgepodge residential care home is not one of them.

How to report Lydia Elise Millen to the ASA

P.s. If she fails to declare PR products and ads on her feed or stories, take screenshots and report her dim ass. This is the guide for Influencer Dummies that Lydiot should follow: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Are you guys familiar of the story "Pomperipossa of Monismania" by Astrid Lindgren?
I just realized how much Lidl reminds me of Pomperipossa!
It's a satirical allergory essentially critizing the Swedish tax system in the 70's (the author herself had to pay 102% of her income).

Pomperipossa has a huge nose and is a greedy witch......🤣🤣🤣

Look it's Lydia with a bun (probably using her scrunchie) and Lumi! ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but how is a hallway table their biggest project in the house!?!?! What happened to their dressing rooms, living room and ever so fancy schmancy dining room... 🙄 alao how many times has she changed the design of that area... she's really messing with us about now, loads of people around the world have these, but of course it's alllll anout the Lydia.. I've unfollowed her everywhere now. They should never have moved into that house she's changed and not in a good way. She's not relatable anymore...just a walk advertisement.

Reactions: 20
I follow quite a few top SM girls from all around the world. Most of them are really cool, and some are simply gorgeous. They are beautiful, classy, cultured, intelligent, kind, happy, confident, friendly and generous human beings. I’m a straight woman, but if I fall in love with a girl, it would be someone like them. And if you look through the comment section on their SM’s they mostly get positive feedback from their followers (and have slow or no gossip threads at all). However, and that is what I’m trying to point out here, you will never see comments like “you’re our gorgeous sweet angel, Pia/Janni/Negin/Xenia/Rommee/etc”. People compliment them, but they do not get their knickers in a twist over how stunning these girls are! Whereas Lydia’s minions are on a totally new level of crazy! Who in their right mind calls a stranger “our beautiful angel”? And it’s not like that is just one random comment. I see it in Lydia’s CS’s all the time. Makes me wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim-Dried-things Lydia Rampaging on Twitter Again

The way she is speaking to the girl Rhaea is so rude. It’s worse than the people who innocently ask if she could tag the gifted items as per the law.

But do as you say not as you do aye Lydia?

And no, this will not be a priority for any government. To create some sort of social media passport. So big bad people cant forget to compliment you 50 times a day.

I follow quite a few top SM girls from all around the world. Most of them are really cool, and some are simply gorgeous. They are beautiful, classy, cultured, intelligent, kind, happy, confident, friendly and generous human beings. I’m a straight woman, but if I fall in love with a girl, it would be someone like them. And if you look through the comment section on their SM’s they mostly get positive feedback from their followers (and have slow or no gossip threads at all). However, and that is what I’m trying to point out here, you will never see comments like “you’re our gorgeous sweet angel, Pia/Janni/Negin/Xenia/Rommee/etc”. People compliment them, but they do not get their knickers in a twist over how stunning these girls are! Whereas Lydia’s minions are on a totally new level of crazy! Who in their right mind calls a stranger “our beautiful angel”? And it’s not like that is just one random comment. I see it in Lydia’s CS’s all the time. Makes me wonder.

Jerusha followers (if you don’t know, don’t bother) are the same with the over the top compliments. I figure they are desperate for attention and are hoping she might notice them if they compliment her hard enough.

Then there are micro-bloggers that are hoping to pick up some of her followers by appearing in her comments or if she shares their post in her insta-stories.

I think she’s too tight/poor to pay for followers. It’s probably Carrie creating hundreds of accounts to compliment her. #freeCarrie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she is speaking to the girl Rhaea is so rude. It’s worse than the people who innocently ask if she could tag the gifted items as per the law.

But do as you say not as you do aye Lydia?

And no, this will not be a priority for any government. To create some sort of social media passport. So big bad people cant forget to compliment you 50 times a day.

Jerusha followers (if you don’t know, don’t bother) are the same with the over the top compliments. I figure they are desperate for attention and are hoping she might notice them if they compliment her hard enough.

Then there are micro-bloggers that are hoping to pick up some of her followers by appearing in her comments or if she shares their post in her insta-stories.

I think she’s too tight/poor to pay for followers. It’s probably Carrie creating hundreds of accounts to compliment her. #freeCarrie
Lydia can't hide her hideous, rude, and passive-aggressive personality. It seeps through regularly – like her overflowing sump pumps on dried-things lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t throw shade. Throw her some beige!!
Does she realise that people are regulated and protected by GDPR? Obviously a little hate online is worth a petition. Does she not think there are bigger and better things the government can do than throwing a bit of hate to an influencer/creator? Or having an opinion on someone that makes them sellf so public and open to hate/opinions.

How about online groomers? Perverted sick people that arrange to meet kids? Don’t you think the government would have the power to trace their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or personal information on these predators. There are far worse things going on in the world Lyspia. Get a bleeping grip of yourself.

Reactions: 28
Hi guys, I missed you over there at GG so I decided to join in here. Thanks Georgee for inviting me!

This thread is a breeze of fresh air for me today, I missed your smart and snarky comments!

And Lidl never disappoints with her shenanigans and giving the inspiration!
So she wants to censor internet now, and ban our right to express our opinion, Lydia you better move to China then 😄😄😄
I mean, UK doesn’t have enough problems already with the Brexit and the consequences attached to it, high unemployment rate, a lot of homeless people etc, but to lick the arse of a narcissistic influencer. This is literally like when a child comes home crying from a playground saying other kids don’t want to play with him. Except this is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is getting a lot of use out her plastic bag trousers! Cost per wear +1000% in her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GHD Hair Needs To Find Better Influencers – Lydia Elise Millen Is Not It @ghdhair #ghdOracle

Another brand I will never bother with given their association with Lydia Millen. These brands clearly do not Google Search the influencers they hire.

GHD HAIR Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2UaHkZnQNr_.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This woman irritates me - doesn’t follow the correct ASA requirements and when you politely point it out to her, she just deletes the comment.
I reported her to the ASA and they’ve come back saying they’ve had loads of reports about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
GHD Hair Needs To Find Better Influencers – Lydia Elise Millen Is Not It @ghdhair #ghdOracle

Another brand I will never bother with given their association with Lydia Millen. These brands clearly do not Google Search the influencers they hire.

View attachment 40561
1B2750CB-1D4D-46B3-B2D4-02D1BCE0DE94.jpeg

Nothing to do with the payment she gets for “sharing this with my followers”
The excitement is NOTHING to do with cash.

E4FA3860-8545-44D6-92BA-991F77544DA8.jpeg

I’m guessing no, that “partnership” is over 😐

Hi guys, I missed you over there at GG so I decided to join in here. Thanks Georgee for inviting me!

This thread is a breeze of fresh air for me today, I missed your smart and snarky comments!

And Lidl never disappoints with her shenanigans and giving the inspiration!
So she wants to censor internet now, and ban our right to express our opinion, Lydia you better move to China then 😄😄😄
I mean, UK doesn’t have enough problems already with the Brexit and the consequences attached to it, high unemployment rate, a lot of homeless people etc, but to lick the arse of a narcissistic influencer. This is literally like when a child comes home crying from a playground saying other kids don’t want to play with him. Except this is hilarious.
Welcome over!!! 🙂

She’s uploaded at the same time as Victoria’s wedding upload 😂🤣😂🤣
She actually did it 😂😂 brass neck and balls of steel 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 40561
Taking selfie in front of a mirror to post a payed for content. Which one in a row is this one?
This is so unoriginal and LAZY AF, I’ve come up with three ideas how to promote ghd just while writing this post!
Who runs these brands’ marketings? Honestly, if they are not capable to do their homework and research before they hire these airheads, then I really don’t pity them, they deserve each other.
Which reminds me, have you guys noticed the increase of self entitled people who expect to be given everything, but don’t want to do the work for it. I partially blame influencers and social media for it.
Edited for grammar and spelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Righ So....... we all know the neighbour offed Lynx..... we all know, including Lydia 😐
At least you got flowers lovely....

A by terrible haul. Lovely.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.