Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve cracked it.

We’re in some sort of parallel universe and a game called ULTIMATE INFLUENCER is taking place.

An algorithm called Lydia’s Dream Life(TM) cobbles together the most common interests of nouveau riche influencers (dachshunds, Hermes, Farrow & Ball) mixes them up and churns them all out into an always-evolving, highly realistic live parody, which takes place every day at the Bungalow.

Due to a glitch in the system, the events of 2021 which were meant to tide us all over for a years worth of entertainment, all came at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yep that one of the first thing i said here where I spotted the crate , I was f**King 🤬.
The ice cold from those windows on that wee soul and his wee feet in the morning leaving his wee bed to use his puppy pad ..
Bet he pisses all over his bed.
He is under 2 windows thats just sick as tit he could go in the bathroom so he is still with them at night as there is no door and he will feel like he is part of the family, but NO and I though Lumi was fine with dogs.
He would be warmer in the bathroom off their bedroom.

She is a cruel C !

Clearest shot of the crate & pen.

And ABSOLUTELY NO FECKING WAY.. keep it who the hell would Claim it lol
I think someone (or different people) keep tagging her on google business and maps. In the past her house was marked as Lydia Elise Millen/Fashion store. Before Globy was a thing. When people looked again, after it was posted here, the tag was gone on maps.

Reactions: 8
Lmao, I googled Lydia's name and her post in her village's FB group popped up, where she asked them for help looking for her cat. She put her phone number on there. It's plainly public....should I call and ask why she's such an asshole?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Fleur has gone to Dubai feigning ignorance of lockdown rules. Has posted an apology on her Instagram. Lydia has posted a message of support for her.
Lidl would do something just as stupid and feign her dumbness 😏

Reactions: 11
Puppy = catulum -> catulity?
maternity leave = Maternitatis licencia
puppy leave -> Catulumialis licencia? (I have no clue how to decline Latin words and if Catulum is male/female/neuter, my guess is not female at least :oops: Requiesce in pace)

OMG, no, we are way off
Mater refers to the mother
Puppy refers to the child
We would need a word for a female dog 😉, and who says it has to be Latin 😁

I'm suspicious how fast she reached 10k in the past. With Lydia, you have always to read between the lines. She says 10k - but 10k of what? Steps? Metres? Feet?
Someone stated (today?) that she bangs on how she gets up at 5 am and then goes running some time after that. She also posts pics when she "runs" dressed in multiple layers, and it's always already bright outside.
Wonder if she makes Carrie wear her Apple watch and sends her out for a run, as Carrie is actually a runner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Puppy = catulum -> catulity?
maternity leave = Maternitatis licencia
puppy leave -> Catulumialis licencia? (I have no clue how to decline Latin words and if Catulum is male/female/neuter, my guess is not female at least :oops: Requiesce in pace)

OMG, no, we are way off
Mater refers to the mother
Puppy refers to the child
We would need a word for a female dog 😉, and who says it has to be Latin 😁

I'm suspicious how fast she reached 10k in the past. With Lydia, you have always to read between the lines. She says 10k - but 10k of what? Steps? Metres? Feet?
Someone stated (today?) that she bangs on how she gets up at 5 am and then goes running some time after that. She also posts pics when she "runs" dressed in multiple layers, and it's always already bright outside.
Canis = dog=Canisnity leave......but I like the way you think @AmaliaLana
Let's just go with 'witch leave' 🤣

....and for the record, let's remember how the silly moo moo slothy sloth goes for a 'run'......

Screenshot_20201106-221604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh God please don't say that, I had one 😢 and we have friends with them and I would be physically sick at the thought of her having one.
Esp with the care they require, after how I've seen them treat Lumi they could never follow the routine one requires also I can just hear her trying to pronounce their name, its right up there with people who call Rotwelliers - RAT-WHEEL-ERS .
Spare me
I was speaking purely ASS-thetics wise, I'd actually hate it if she got one as I understand they require a lot of attention and exercise she wouldn't provide.
I'm sorry yours is no longer around, they are just incredibly beautiful and full of love for their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Oops... We’ve had Ode to a Chanel Espadrille please please please can we have Ode to a Dior Boot 😂😂😂

Edit: @AmaliaLana let me know it was indeed Prada Boots. ♥
Nooooo....ode to a Saggy Birkin.........i can see @Oops having fun with that (thinks rhyming words :unsure::unsure::unsure::m:m:m)

Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lydiot in Stoke Bruerne!!!!!!!! Do you know she is now listed on Google maps with her name above her house as a wholesaler? Presumably for globbbbbbby that cawwwwwwie forgot about. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently.
I don't understand your post. Frow's village is even closer to Milton Keynes than Lidl's and yes they are near each other. Lidl 'helped' Frow with house hunting in the area.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear god. 🙄🙄 #porterforpresident

View attachment 381178
You’re not a Mum Lydia.

Animals are amazing, I adore my cat. But I’m not her Mum. I mean in all honesty I am just the cat’s humble servant 😆

I hope I am not alone being annoyed by people calling themselves Mums or Dad of pets? Can’t wait till Porter start doing normal puppy dog things and upending Lydia and Ali’s routines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen the two pairs of shoes on Sellier Knightsbridge insta stories that look suspiciously like the have come from Lidl? Those Dior ones she has been selling forever and those red flats from a few weeks back? Be quick as the stories are nearly at 24hrs... Let me know what you think?

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the two pairs of shoes on Sellier Knightsbridge insta stories that look suspiciously like the have come from Lidl? Those Dior ones she has been selling forever and those red flats from a few weeks back? Be quick as the stories are nearly at 24hrs... Let me know what you think?
The shoes she's selling on her depop are a size 5. The shoes on Sellier's stories are a 36.5 and a 37.5. I googled a size chart and size 5 should be a 38.5 (if this chart is correct) It's entirely possible they're hers though because if I remember correctly she bought the Dior shoes in the wrong size and put plasters all over the shoes to stop them rubbing her feet. The Diors are marked as sold on her depop account.

Reactions: 13
The Dior ones seemed to be in better condition that the ones Lidl was selling but the red ones looked brand new so likely they are hers! If she can flog a £1 clock on depop she will sell anything if it means getting cold hard£££££’s

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I checked out the Sellier Knightsbridge InstaStories earlier and thought the same thing!

These red flats the exact shoes that Lydia said she was giving to Carrie as a Christmas present ... even though they were gifted to her by Ferragamo in November.

So did a) Carrie not like/want the shoes; or b) Did Lydia not give them to her in the first place? 🤔

F34A6CFD-38F7-4B34-929D-321CE6BAFF53.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just listening to Ali in a pod cast .. snore fest but some interesting info giving up, when a guy is chatting to a mate sometimes they forget themselves and drop fuckbombs of truth 😂.
Lumi came into the room while chatting, guy said is that your cat, you ha e 2 don't you... oops " Yep, well we did but one went missing but getting a dog too, didn't want one, but Lydia went on and on and you know ya give in, the wife won".
She wanted that puppy because all the rest had one..Its a duck you to Frow, Fleur, Josie and whoever else has one and its just for followers.
That puppy is going to be locked up in that pen most of the day sobbing for attention.

2nd: Ali- You get some perks with Lydia we got to go to Courchevel.
Guy: wheres that then
Ali: eemmm, I think its the alps, French alps, I don't know, they just booked it and we went.
Me🙄🤯 bleeping Lemmings.

3rd:
Guy: Your pictures are so professional I love your preset do you sell them.
Ali: No Its so easy to make presets I don't see the reason to sell them, when you can make your own and they cost so much money to buy.
(WHAT A DIG @HARRSON)

Lol yep thats her house its better on Google world you can even make out the outside table and patio a mile away.. lol 😆 Bucks my ass 😆

Wait till its updated and you'll see coffins and a crappy greenhouse from space hahah

“There are some perks with Lydia” - this killed me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’re not a Mum Lydia.

Animals are amazing, I adore my cat. But I’m not her Mum. I mean in all honesty I am just the cat’s humble servant 😆

I hope I am not alone being annoyed by people calling themselves Mums or Dad of pets? Can’t wait till Porter start doing normal puppy dog things and upending Lydia and Ali’s routines.
I had an old work colleague who would bring her dog into work and constantly go ‘mummy loves you, dad will just love to see you on your new bed! Mummy is going to fill up your water bowl! Good boy sweetie’ and it drove the entire workplace crazy. I love my two cats - but I’m their owner. Not mother. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like someone is getting fired on Monday. Lydiots house listed under her name “Lydia Elise millen” on google maps as a wholesaler for Globbbbbbbbbby. Check it out for yourselves gals. No reviews yet though, may have to change that
Random first post, lol, but ...

Does she live next to a 🐓 battery farm ? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.