Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @blue_orchid for the thread title, edited to fit. Original was:

56 Hermezz faking like it's new, here's to Porter peeing in her Pradas and pooping in her Loubs

No poll this time but thank you to everybody for voting in the last one.
20210106_140645.png
Also, thanks to @Peppypoopar for this enduring image of Lydia
Screenshot_20210106-140459.png

We started the thread tittering over various spelling errors (busicuit anyone?) but things took a turn when Lidl's "what I got for Christmas" orange box/bag teasing was exposed.
It seems her Hermes shop purchase was a belt but her boots (allegedly) came from Sellier....
Thanks to @TeaSpiller ❤ we discovered that she HAD bought an Hermes Birkin, but only shared it on her personal account....and it looks 'preloved'.
Great sleuthing everybody!
Meanwhile, Sage Sausage Porterloo now appears to be in Potager House at the tender age of 8 weeks....

Welcome to all the new members and to those of us in Lockdown, keeeeep Tattling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
okay guys really trying to catch up with the previous thread. So basically
a) they already have the puppy and ali leaked the news on his ig?
b) lydiot has a secondhand Birkin she showed off on her personal account?
c) boots are second hand too from an in seller?
d) they invested in many Hermes paper bags for their Christmas decor?
saucy

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jeez, I wish I could have had you as a nurse during any of my hospital stays. I’ve had long (months) stays in 5 UK hospitals so far and the nurses (day or night) have all been ignorant and lazy at worst or incompetent and actively unkind at worst. Standing around on the ward, complaining to each other about their job as if the patients weren’t actually live, listening people. I know here isn't the place for my personal experiences and bitterness but the more I read about how you view your role as a nurse, the more I say, eh?!! Why haven’t I ever experienced a nurse like this?! I tell a lie. There was one nurse at Salford Royal who was wonderful. Caring and so kind to me but the rest have been absolute nasty witches. 🤷🏻 Again, sorry. I know no one likes moaning and bitterness...
@Gusber I’m so sorry you’ve had such awful experiences with the nurses who have ‘cared’ for you ... very disappointing, especially as you’ve had multiple lengthy admissions, so the nursing staff would have had the opportunity to get to know you and therefore should have been able to form positive therapeutic relationships with you.
I don’t think I could work with nurses who complained about doing a job they chose to study for and are paid to do, it actually makes me really sad and quite angry at the same time.

Standing around at the nurses station, much less gossiping about patients, is something that’s been highly frowned upon and actively discouraged at every hospital I’ve ever worked at, but then again I have always worked on busy wards where everyone has had to be prepared for anything to happen at any given time.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not always Florence Nightingale and I have had a few patients along my nursing journey who have made me want to pull a full on Mildred Ratched, but I’m always professional and try to go above and beyond for every patient in my care.

Remember that as a patient you have certain rights, so if you are hospitalised again in the future and you’re not happy with the care your nurses are providing, ask to speak to the Nurse Unit Manager (the nurse in charge of the entire ward) and air your grievances with them, because ultimately they are the ones who are responsible for the care you receive and the way in which you are treated by their staff.
Any course of action a nurse takes that can be considered professional misconduct, either ethically or legally, can result in a formal reprimand that remains on their permanent record, or in extremely rare circumstances having their Nursing Registration suspended or cancelled.
I can’t speak for other countries, but in Australia nurses are subject to regular performance reviews in which not only our practical nursing skills are discussed, but the way we execute our duties is evaluated, and any issues are identified and addressed.

For me, nursing is my passion and I absolutely love what I do (even on the really difficult days), and while it’s definitely not the most glamorous career in the world, I genuinely believe it’s the most rewarding.

Take care @Gusber and I hope you don’t need another hospital admission any time soon. ♥

ETA: Apologies for posting this on the first page of a new thread, and probably being a little off topic, Tattlers ... by the time I finished typing my comment the previous thread had already been locked. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
You are all very entertaining so I stick around to read but will only spill the beans on some things ... suppose she deservs a little privacy .also to escape capture for me ha ha ... the other account is dull and braggy only really

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
You are all very entertaining so I stick around to read but will only spill the beans on some things ... suppose she deservs a little privacy .also to escape capture for me ha ha ... the other account is dull and braggy only really
Whatever you do, be careful and don’t inadvertently out yourself @TeaSpiller ... I shudder to think how our Lyds would treat you if she discovered who you are! 💕

Reactions: 37
Love how the 3rd lockdown, schools shutting and going online, millions in grants to businesses and death tolls rising has been condensed to the 'recent announcement' in her stories today. And that she needed to put more colour into her outfit in response 😂 I would love to have such trivial worries!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
@georgiecait Yay at your promotion - I've been promoted to Active Member too 😁 so pleased such an achievement lol
Me as well! I was wondering what was required to be promoted to Active Member. I think it’s contributing 100+ comments. It’s so hard to comment on LEM’s threads because if I don’t read here EVERY day, I miss 8-10 pages worth of content. Her thread is so fast moving but it’s a restatement to what a delusional brat she is. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok so I am back ..after having read myself stupid through hundreds of pages since I logged off over Xmas... you guys go all in, can't believe I was out three threads .. It was a marathon .... but I digress.

So well well well ....... another video ...and the opening lines of "If you don't like seeing people happy then log off" .....hmmmm apart from being as subtle as a hooker in Harrods... I see our lovely Labia of the Manor has not lost that witch streak has she .... wasn't on your New years resloutions was it dear ... ah well why change the habit of a lifetime.

I watched a few WIGFC videos and I have to say my 2 fav's were:
1: Fleur: simple...homely and not braggy with gifts at all.. all very affordable items she got from family members.
2: Jamie: Love her anyway but no braggy opening of gifts ... simply living a normal Xmas period with her husband and 2 lovely dogs

Josie/ ITF and Tamara : Snooze fest .. all over the top braggy expensive .. look a me me me but then again I will say they have work ethic unlike some ahem! Although atleast MollyMae can cook a roast dinner and she is half her ladyships age...You my dear Lydia are about as useful as a skirtingboard ladder (Oh maybe that would be useful for Ali the Elf??)

So into this tit fest:

You have gone all out the both of you as you have had such a hard time this year? I don't understand bullshit therefore you lost me darling ...and no mention of YOUR family .. telling that isn't it.

Your Job is to promote Brand items correct? You use the fact you are a child ( a brat you mean) and want to save them for content, as lets face it you have duck all to offer as content, so you don't promote them when they need to be promoted for sales during a pandemic year where sales are down. duck ME you really are an asshole and the brands you work with are even more stupid to allow you to say this on a channel to thousands .. I hope they see this and rightly remove you from any PR list moving forward. Where is the job here? It seems all 1 sided to me : You give me gifts for free and thats it ... I give you nothing in return? Mindboggling!

Your name dropping is boring ..fortum biscuits/ Waitrose .. blah fuckedy blah ...

Champagne all day .. well get you ... I bet you reckon you are the only one who can drink Champers all day don't you sweetie as it's boujie and high class ... They sell Moet in Tescos witch so back the duck up .. anyone can get cheap shite .... try impressing me with a bottle of Krug or Cremant or Bollinger... if you can pronounce them .. go on try .. sound out the letters lovely x

And please tell me for the 3rd time how you had a lovely Xmas alone ... you are not fooling anyone .. noone wanted to be with you so hence you had to have it alone. But reality isn't as sexy as fake is darling is it... you keep with the fake and I will tell it like it is in the real world.

You don't give a duck about what anyone got or did .. it is just hot air waffle to fill up the YT mins .. bored!

Gifts breakdown:
1: Bvlgari ring: You have been wanting it for sooooo long .. so why haven't you bought it? Oh thats right coz it's better when it's begged for.( Oh and please make sure your hands and fingers are atleast on par with the Jewelry to show it off .. I vomited a little.)
2: Dior Passport Wallet: What a big "duck you" from the team .. I pissed myself .. give her something that is useless to use in a pademic hahaha but then again you don't go on hols do you unless its free free free. (ITFW got a vanity case hun.. does it burn deep inside your glittery tip?) But as usual you left it .. forgot about it and frankly your not bothered with it.. even plastic faces show expression.
3: The cheap candle will be burned away or shoved in the attic.
4: Cawwies gift basically says your a tit cook and you need help but not from a chef I might add / The Apron: Italian that you can't pronounce so you prove yet again you are about as Italian as me having a vagina.
5: Personalised gardening tools .. complete with a Vampire stake for the coffin beds .. looooovely.
6: Book on how to look after a Puppy: The only boundaries you need to be worried about are the ones outside darling ... is it Northamptonshire or Cotswolds knightsbridge or Downton Keynes?
7: Meat Thermometer: Ok I have to breathe ... so you had to have THEEEE BEST one .. well you aren't having any of Tiny Tim's meat thermometer so I guess a vibrator would have been better. Plus your contradiction: "We don't eat meat" but "I want to know how to do a roast"? FFS what have you eaten all year .. meat meat and more meat .. Stupid people like you are like glowsticks, I want to snap them and shake the tit out of them until the light comes on!
8: A wine preserver: Darling .. you don't give the cork bleeping chance to leave the bottle before it's gone so complete bullshit that you keep wine for 2 weeks! Liar!
9: The Velvetiser was over as quick as it started .. bleeping bullets have left guns slower .... why is that? Hmm maybe because its a bleeping PR gift that Josie also got and was bleeping free ... tosser!

10: The ORANGE Herpeeez BAGS : DRUM ROLL .. EYE ROLL ...ROLL WHAT THE duck YOU LIKE ..a spliff maybe as this is what I need to watch this insufferable turd. You and Ali get each other BIG BIG presents do you .. hmm so Ali got a bleeping pen and a pathetic name plate .. and you got Herpeeeeez ... seems fair. bleeping Riding boots .. on top of Pada boots and Louboutin boots and wellies and the list goes bleeping on ... stop and think ..you are a compulsive buyer .. you have to have .. the name was what you were drawn to ..as transparent as my piss you are.

Hermes is NOT intimidating at all .... I go in regularly ...YOU find it intimidating as you have a severe case of feeling unworthy as you worry about what people think of you and if they can see through your fake social climbing persona which in turn makes you a nasty catty witch.

You put together a "wish list" did you .. awww how lovely .. you do realise you have to have the money to buy the items after don't you as if you don't when it is in stock .. they will lower you in the queue.

The whole facade of this Herpeeeez debacle is vomitworthy .... you want a Kelly but cant pay pet insurance or make sure your toilet works or sort the damp in the house or pay outright for 1 of the cars .. your priorities are screwed in life my dear. These luxuries come after you have everything else paid off ....not before!

But well done on the shabby floppy Birkin .... looks really used ...but you had to keep up didnt you with the other girls ... no matter what... pathetic!

No humanity / no altruism/ not persona or character ...just a vapid shell of a person with lots of baubles sitting at home making no impact on the world at all ... applause x

And here signing off my little Labia is a quote you can shove on a reel: "The difference between stupidity and Genius is that Genius has limits".

With love Tattlers xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
Ok so I am back ..after having read myself stupid through hundreds of pages since I logged off over Xmas... you guys go all in, can't believe I was out three threads .. It was a marathon .... but I digress.

So well well well ....... another video ...and the opening lines of "If you don't like seeing people happy then log off" .....hmmmm apart from being as subtle as a hooker in Harrods... I see our lovely Labia of the Manor has not lost that witch streak has she .... wasn't on your New years resloutions was it dear ... ah well why change the habit of a lifetime.

1: Fleur: simple...homely and not braggy with gifts at all.. all very affordable items she got from family members.
2: Jamie: Love her anyway but no braggy opening of gifts ... simply living a normal Xmas period with her husband and 2 lovely dogs

Josie/ ITF and Tamara : Snooze fest .. all over the top braggy expensive .. look a me me me but then again I will say they have work ethic unlike some ahem! Although atleast MollyMae can cook a roast dinner and she is half her ladyships age...You my dear Lydia are about as useful as a skirtingboard ladder (Oh maybe that would be useful for Ali the Elf??)

So into this tit fest:

You have gone all out the both of you as you have had such a hard time this year? I don't understand bullshit therefore you lost me darling ...and no mention of YOUR family .. telling that isn't it.

Your Job is to promote Brand items correct? You use the fact you are a child ( a brat you mean) and want to save them for content, as lets face it you have duck all to offer as content, so you don't promote them when they need to be promoted for sales during a pandemic year where sales are down. duck ME you really are an asshole and the brands you work with are even more stupid to allow you to say this on a channel to thousands .. I hope they see this and rightly remove you from any PR list moving forward. Where is the job here? It seems all 1 sided to me : You give me gifts for free and thats it ... I give you nothing in return? Mindboggling!

Your name dropping is boring ..fortum biscuits/ Waitrose .. blah fuckedy blah ...

Champagne all day .. well get you ... I bet you reckon you are the only one who can drink Champers all day don't you sweetie as it's boujie and high class ... They sell Moet in Tescos witch so back the duck up .. anyone can get cheap shite .... try impressing me with a bottle of Krug or Cremant or Bollinger... if you can pronounce them .. go on try .. sound out the letters lovely x

And please tell me for the 3rd time how you had a lovely Xmas alone ... you are not fooling anyone .. noone wanted to be with you so hence you had to have it alone. But reality isn't as sexy as fake is darling is it... you keep with the fake and I will tell it like it is in the real world.

You don't give a duck about what anyone got or did .. it is just hot air waffle to fill up the YT mins .. bored!

Gifts breakdown:
1: Bvlgari ring: You have been wanting it for sooooo long .. so why haven't you bought it? Oh thats right coz it's better when it's begged for.( Oh and please make sure your hands and fingers are atleast on par with the Jewelry to show it off .. I vomited a little.)
2: Dior Passport Wallet: What a big "duck you" from the team .. I pissed myself .. give her something that is useless to use in a pademic hahaha but then again you don't go on hols do you unless its free free free. (ITFW got a vanity case hun.. does it burn deep inside your glittery tip?) But as usual you left it .. forgot about it and frankly your not bothered with it.. even plastic faces show expression.
4: Cawwies gift basically says your a tit cook and you need help but not from a chef I might add / The Apron: Italian that you can't pronounce so you prove yet again you are about as Italian as me having a vagina.
5: Personalised gardening tools .. complete with a Vampire stake for the coffin beds .. looooovely.
6: Book on how to look after a Puppy: The only boundaries you need to be worried about are the ones outside darling ... is it Northamptonshire or Cotswolds knightsbridge or Downton Keynes?
7: Meat Thermometer: Ok I have to breathe ... so you had to have THEEEE BEST one .. well you aren't having any of Tiny Tim's meat thermometer so I guess a vibrator would have been better. Plus your contradiction: "We don't eat meat" but "I want to know how to do a roast"? FFS what have you eaten all year .. meat meat and more meat .. Stupid people like you are like glowsticks, I want to snap them and shake the tit out of them until the light comes on!
8: A wine preserver: Darling .. you don't give the cork bleeping chance to leave the bottle before it's gone so complete bullshit that you keep wine for 2 weeks! Liar!
9: The Velvetiser was over as quick as it started .. bleeping bullets have left guns slower .... why is that? Hmm maybe because its a bleeping PR gift that Josie also got and was bleeping free ... tosser!

10: The ORANGE Herpeeez BAGS : DRUM ROLL .. EYE ROLL ...ROLL WHAT THE duck YOU LIKE ..a spliff maybe as this is what I need to watch this insufferable turd. You and Ali get each other BIG BIG presents do you .. hmm so Ali got a bleeping pen and a pathetic name plate .. and you got Herpeeeeez ... seems fair. bleeping Riding boots .. on top of Pada boots and Louboutin boots and wellies and the list goes bleeping on ... stop and think ..you are a compulsive buyer .. you have to have .. the name was what you were drawn to ..as transparent as my piss you are.

Hermes is NOT intimidating at all .... I go in regularly ...YOU find it intimidating as you have a severe case of feeling unworthy as you worry about what people think of you and if they can see through your fake social climbing persona which in turn makes you a nasty catty witch.

You put together a "wish list" did you .. awww how lovely .. you do realise you have to have the money to buy the items after don't you as if you don't when it is in stock .. they will lower you in the queue.

The whole facade of this Herpeeeez debacle is vomitworthy .... you want a Kelly but cant pay pet insurance or make sure your toilet works or sort the damp in the house or pay outright for 1 of the cars .. your priorities are screwed in life my dear. These luxuries come after you have everything else paid off ....not before!

But well done on the shabby floppy Birkin .... looks really used ...but you had to keep up didnt you with the other girls ... no matter what... pathetic!

No humanity / no altruism/ not persona or character ...just a vapid shell of a person with lots of baubles sitting at home making no impact on the world at all ... applause x

And here signing off my little Labia is a quote you can shove on a reel: "The difference between stupidity and Genius is that Genius has limits".

With love Tattlers xxx
Bloody fantastic breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For anyone that is trying to keep up with the threads, you can click up the top on the right-hand side where it says most liked and it will order the thread in that way, might let you read the juicy bits and catch up a bit quicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This thread is hilarious and yes I knew she would end up with a preloved Birkin! I mean seriously, why would Hermes sell her a Birkin when there are people dropping thousands of pounds on Hermes items to even be given the privilege of getting a Birkin! Also boots and a belt, I mean why bother! Turnlock boots are so common and don’t even go with that many outfits, they look to horse ridery if that makes sense! I wander why she hasn’t shared her Birkin purchase? Maybe she will do a new reveal in a few months time or pretend she bought it from the store?

Also I’ve come to the conclusion Lydia is the epitome of someone with too much time on their hands and who can’t concentrate/commit to something. She has redecorated so many times and now wants her own greenhouse and to grow fruit and veg! That takes love, time and commitment which I don’t think she can give. She should really start small, commit to cooking a few fresh meals a week and see how that goes before digging out her entire garden! She seems to want to go from zero to 100 without realising you need to take small baby steps!

Will stop philosophising about Lydia and get back to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

So into this tit fest:

Gifts breakdown:

With love Tattlers xxx
I've missed your comments @Stefano, welcome back and Happy New Year to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

So into this tit fest:

Gifts breakdown:

With love Tattlers xxx

So into this tit fest:

Gifts breakdown:

With love Tattlers xxx
Skirtingboard ladder 😂😂😂 going to have to use that one sometime 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lady Lyd of Downton Keynes It doesn't matter if riding boots are Prada, Chanel or bloody HERMEZ they DO NOT go with dresses you look a complete and utter twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.