Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We call it here soundtrack. Since his dabble into German Mundart with "uner/unner" he learnt a new word used in Germany. 👏

Ahhh, ya post is gone... just wanted to like it -> here take this instead 🤣
Haha 🤣 ... HERE IT IS @AmaliaLana!

I have OCD when it comes to my own spelling, punctuation and grammar, and I wasn’t happy with the way I had initially worded my post - and instead of editing it to change a few words, I accidentally hit delete and had to repost.
Thankfully I had it saved in my notes! 😅

ETA: The occasional unintentional spelling errors I notice on here don’t bother me in the slightest, after all this is just a forum and we’re only human.♥
BUT when it comes to someone who writes as part of their job (even if it is only blog posts and Instagram captions) and they somehow manage to consistently butcher the English language ... that gets on every single one of the 7 trillion nerves in my body!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't remember what video it was in but I'm pretty sure I remember Lydia saying that she likes to go to bed on a full stomach.
That'll be why she doesn't sleep well. On the occasions I do that I get the worst insomnia/night sweats

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain why Ali is bending little Porter’s ear back and forth in the InstaStory he posted ... surely it must be annoying?

I used to scratch behind Sherlock’s ears because he loved it, but I never bent them back like this even when he still had floppy ears as a 12 week old puppy.

8F3AF833-0108-46A1-A149-70C95AFD797A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this. She has supposedly been running since last year and can only manage 3k. Surely should would have built up her stamina by now!
I don’t think she eats enough to have the energy you know.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.