Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not a Mum Lydia.

Animals are amazing, I adore my cat. But I’m not her Mum. I mean in all honesty I am just the cat’s humble servant 😆

I hope I am not alone being annoyed by people calling themselves Mums or Dad of pets? Can’t wait till Porter start doing normal puppy dog things and upending Lydia and Ali’s routines.
I hear you. I love animals, I used to have dogs and cats when I was a kid, grew up in the country surrounded by all sorts of animals BUT I do not get this sudden THING of having fur babies and treating them like or better than children. Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I do love animals and I have nothing against folk who treat their animals like children I am just saying it's not the way I am with pets. When I grew up 100 years ago the animals lived outside (I grew up in warm Australia) the dog came in sometimes in the evening to sit by Dads feet and watch tv but he went out at night to sleep in his own bed, the cat wandered in when she felt like it but got sent back outside to go deter rats and mice. And I am sure our pets were perfectly happy living this way, well they never complained ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else seriously doubt that she does any running,the runners I know are dedicated and this twit doesn’t even break out a sweat.I use to like her channel ,now I cannot bear her.
I was thinking this. She has supposedly been running since last year and can only manage 3k. Surely should would have built up her stamina by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just listening to Ali in a pod cast .. snore fest but some interesting info giving up, when a guy is chatting to a mate sometimes they forget themselves and drop fuckbombs of truth 😂.
Lumi came into the room while chatting, guy said is that your cat, you ha e 2 don't you... oops " Yep, well we did but one went missing but getting a dog too, didn't want one, but Lydia went on and on and you know ya give in, the wife won".
She wanted that puppy because all the rest had one..Its a duck you to Frow, Fleur, Josie and whoever else has one and its just for followers.
That puppy is going to be locked up in that pen most of the day sobbing for attention.

2nd: Ali- You get some perks with Lydia we got to go to Courchevel.
Guy: wheres that then
Ali: eemmm, I think its the alps, French alps, I don't know, they just booked it and we went.
Me🙄🤯 bleeping Lemmings.

3rd:
Guy: Your pictures are so professional I love your preset do you sell them.
Ali: No Its so easy to make presets I don't see the reason to sell them, when you can make your own and they cost so much money to buy.
(WHAT A DIG @HARRSON)

Lol yep thats her house its better on Google world you can even make out the outside table and patio a mile away.. lol 😆 Bucks my ass 😆

Wait till its updated and you'll see coffins and a crappy greenhouse from space hahah
this is good too. One thing I always look for in a partner is how good they are at digital marketing.

Also, "this post was sponsored by Lydia Millen", is that some kind of tit joke? I can't tell!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I was thinking this. She has supposedly been running since last year and can only manage 3k. Surely should would have built up her stamina by now!
When our Lyds says she’s running, what she really means is “shuffling to the end of her private road country lane and back” ... she wears multiple layers including a fleece, beanie and gloves, her hair isn’t tied back, and she never comes close to breaking a sweat.

As many Tattlers who actually run have already said, even when it’s a super cold morning, we only need a lightweight top and compression tights or shorts, otherwise we would overheat pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion
Lydia Millen #57 Pup's arrived but not revealed, Birkin's saggy, our spy's lips are sealed!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Re: Salvatore Ferragamo flats
I definitely thing they are hers.
Why would we even remotely believe her when she said they were Carrie’s Xmas present? Of course she didn’t gift them to Carrie, they are not her style, she prefers lelly kelly.
Also, let’s remember that Carrie edits her vids, so she would have spoilt the surprise...
I think she put them on sale on Sellierknightsbridge because it would have been too obvious on her depop...

Reactions: 26
Any chance of a pic of the gorgeousness?? I have no desire for posh bags BUT I love to see someone happy with their purchase, that's what it's all about. That's why Lydiot is such a witch in my eyes, (among other reasons) she doesn't appreciate things.

I thought he was going to live in the laundry, although I am sure that crate wouldn't fit.
I do love the asssthetic of the crate in her room, it matches sooo well with her table and cushions.
I soo hope the weee pooper, shits and pisses all over the place.
I want that house to smell like a public toilet.
I want them to walk poop over the white carpet.
Absolutely xx

Reactions: 6
#57- Someone spilled the tea. look! The puppy is having a wee, oh silly me!

Reactions: 11
#57 A Mole Spills the Tea About a Preloved Birkin... Cue Botox at the Bungalow and Mass Instagram Purging

Reactions: 31
Puppy = catulum -> catulity?
maternity leave = Maternitatis licencia
puppy leave -> Catulumialis licencia? (I have no clue how to decline Latin words and if Catulum is male/female/neuter, my guess is not female at least :oops: Requiesce in pace)

OMG, no, we are way off
Mater refers to the mother
Puppy refers to the child
We would need a word for a female dog 😉, and who says it has to be Latin 😁

I'm suspicious how fast she reached 10k in the past. With Lydia, you have always to read between the lines. She says 10k - but 10k of what? Steps? Metres? Feet?
Someone stated (today?) that she bangs on how she gets up at 5 am and then goes running some time after that. She also posts pics when she "runs" dressed in multiple layers, and it's always already bright outside.
Yes, the sun rises after 8am at the moment. So if she’s out, or getting home, in bright daylight then she’s clearly not going out at 6am, or whatever time she claims.

From memory, her daily schedule also allowed 30 mins between 5.30am and 6am to ‘get dressed (clothes laid out night before) and drink vitamins’. I thought that was quite lols.

Also my other observation was that she’d assigned 7pm to have her dinner, but was going to be in bed at 9pm to get up at 5am. If I needed to go to bed at 9pm, I’d be eating my dinner earlier than that!

Reactions: 20
Yes, the sun rises after 8am at the moment. So if she’s out, or getting home, in bright daylight then she’s clearly not going out at 6am, or whatever time she claims.

From memory, her daily schedule also allowed 30 mins between 5.30am and 6am to ‘get dressed (clothes laid out night before) and drink vitamins’. I thought that was quite lols.

Also my other observation was that she’d assigned 7pm to have her dinner, but was going to be in bed at 9pm to get up at 5am. If I needed to go to bed at 9pm, I’d be eating my dinner earlier than that!

It's all bullshit, she's admitted in the past she sets up these routines and then falls of the wagon, it's totally pointless and unrealistic, but gives her something to talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tamara is currently on holiday and showing off, we should start reporting all influencers breaking rules. Including Gordon Millers having people over all the time

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ooooooooh Ali is in big trouble. He's just put up a story on insta and shown the top of the dogs head!

He must think Lydia's being a total twit about this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered to to film January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ooooooooh Ali is in big trouble. He's just put up a story on insta and shown the top of the dogs head!

He must think Lydia's being a total twit about this.
Maybe Lydia got Vlogmas so Ali gets to do the dog reveal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Lydia Millen #57 Indyana Millen - Raiders of the lost Teaspiller
  • Lydia Millen #57 Lygatha Christie's The Mystery of the secret spiller
  • Lydia Millen #57 Pupernity leave and saggy Birkin, who is the one that keeps on lurkin 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Ali has been uploading to his other Instagram because Chlamlydia has told him he can not upload to his proper Instagram as they are pupternity :sick: leave and they must show a united front

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tamara is currently on holiday and showing off, we should start reporting all influencers breaking rules. Including Gordon Millers having people over all the time
Agree. The comment from Vogue Williams “I didn’t break any rules, I booked it last year” 😂😂😂 The vanity of these obnoxious fame whores. Their careers should be well and truly over for thinking they are above the rules abided by by everyone else. Takes the busicuit 😋😋

• Angry
Reactions: 27
What’s Tamara’s excuse? These f***ing influencers. How do we cancel them all? Fuming 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.