Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she's gonna come up with in 2021 for Gloubi? Overpriced body lotion? Sparkly body oil? The fact that she's still determined to try and make this brand live makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s Tamara’s excuse? These f***ing influencers. How do we cancel them all? Fuming 😡
I was wondering about this but she lives in Paris so maybe it’s “allowed”. But I still standby my pervious post. Rules or no rules. Stay home. Get the vaccine. Then travel. Why risk lives including your own to go to go on ANOTHER vacation? She went on many this summer. 😑

Reactions: 20
Your Job is to promote Brand items correct? You use the fact you are a child ( a brat you mean) and want to save them for content, as lets face it you have duck all to offer as content, so you don't promote them when they need to be promoted for sales during a pandemic year where sales are down. duck ME you really are an asshole and the brands you work with are even more stupid to allow you to say this on a channel to thousands .. I hope they see this and rightly remove you from any PR list moving forward. Where is the job here? It seems all 1 sided to me : You give me gifts for free and thats it ... I give you nothing in return? Mindboggling!
This! She's such a hypocrite. When she has to disclaim what is "Gifted" and what not, she says "The only gifts I have are my grandma's yearly magazine subscription". She's like "it's a business transaction not a gift, brands send me products in the hope that I will feature them on my channels". Ok, all good. But then you're quite happy to keep them and open them under the christmas tree, and feature them in your "what I got for Christmas" aka : FREAKING CALLED GIFTS !!! You did not even tease the Dior and farfetch packages in any of your platform, litterally just kept them secret for your own personal entertainment on christmas. Then she USEs the recognition of those brands, to try and make herself look expensive, and she uses it for content. There is nothing transactional in that, it's single sided. PE RI OD.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
First of all Ali, it’s called a score not a soundtrack.

And secondly, nobody cares that you and Lyds are STILL watching Downton Abbey ... five whole years after the final episode aired !🙄

View attachment 381651
Seems they have plenty of time during “puppternity” to sit on their butts and watch hours and hours of TV. So I don’t get why they need weeks off work with a puppy?

I am really starting to agree that she doesn’t have jobs booked and is putting on this front. She says she purposely turned jobs down. 🧐Sorry can’t remember who posted that theory.

Also, her distain for her job and followers is at an all time high. Going to be an interesting 2021 watching her decline, disappear, reappear to beg and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was wondering about this but she lives in Paris so maybe it’s “allowed”. But I still standby my pervious post. Rules or no rules. Stay home. Get the vaccine. Then travel. Why risk lives including your own to go to go on ANOTHER vacation? She went on many this summer. 😑
Get the vaccine then travel... It's not because you're vaccinated that you can't be a carrier of the virus in a country where most aren't vaccinated yet... It's a rather complex decision to take even when you are vaccinated in my opinion. But I'm open to all opinions so I'm not posting for debating against you at all. All respect here !

Reactions: 14
I wonder what she's gonna come up with in 2021 for Gloubi? Overpriced body lotion? Sparkly body oil? The fact that she's still determined to try and make this brand live makes me laugh.
Oh god, I thought she’d left it alone but clearly I haven’t been paying attention. She’s flogging a dead ol’ horse. Nobody I know would touch her brand with a ten foot pole. For someone so obsessed with high price point, ‘luxury’ goods you would think she could do better than repacked tit made in China. Doesn’t exactly gel with her ‘brand.’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somewhere in the world, a big data station is working 24/7 to ensure what? To keep all those influencers' videos, contributing to nothing in the world, safe, sound and online...

Reactions: 7
This! She's such a hypocrite. When she has to disclaim what is "Gifted" and what not, she says "The only gifts I have are my grandma's yearly magazine subscription". She's like "it's a business transaction not a gift, brands send me products in the hope that I will feature them on my channels". Ok, all good. But then you're quite happy to keep them and open them under the christmas tree, and feature them in your "what I got for Christmas" aka : FREAKING CALLED GIFTS !!! You did not even tease the Dior and farfetch packages in any of your platform, litterally just kept them secret for your own personal entertainment on christmas. Then she USEs the recognition of those brands, to try and make herself look expensive, and she uses it for content. There is nothing transactional in that, it's single sided. PE RI OD.
As our great @Elle Belle often says she is simply a ...fucknut! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get the vaccine then travel... It's not because you're vaccinated that you can't be a carrier of the virus in a country where most aren't vaccinated yet... It's a rather complex decision to take even when you are vaccinated in my opinion. But I'm open to all opinions so I'm not posting for debating against you at all. All respect here !
Guess my point is.... no one should be traveling especially out of country. Especially before vaccine IMO. Didn’t mean to open up a big debate about unknowns related to a vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh, Ali, you provide us with such riveting content that I felt compelled to offer you some unsolicited feedback, free of charge!
  • It’s called a score, not a soundtrack.

• Nobody cares that you are STILL watching Downton Abbey ... five whole years after the the series finale was aired!

• Congratulations for finally posting something that contained no spelling errors, at the age of 31 - one gold star for you! ⭐

I’ll see myself out.

15BC3696-97F6-4330-9490-34062B42A316.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agree. The comment from Vogue Williams “I didn’t break any rules, I booked it last year” 😂😂😂 The vanity of these obnoxious fame whores. Their careers should be well and truly over for thinking they are above the rules abided by by everyone else. Takes the busicuit 😋😋
Tattlers, please note I put busicuit as a joke! I genuinely would not be able to sleep tonight if you thought I couldn’t spell biscuit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, the sun rises after 8am at the moment. So if she’s out, or getting home, in bright daylight then she’s clearly not going out at 6am, or whatever time she claims.

From memory, her daily schedule also allowed 30 mins between 5.30am and 6am to ‘get dressed (clothes laid out night before) and drink vitamins’. I thought that was quite lols.

Also my other observation was that she’d assigned 7pm to have her dinner, but was going to be in bed at 9pm to get up at 5am. If I needed to go to bed at 9pm, I’d be eating my dinner earlier than that!
I can't remember what video it was in but I'm pretty sure I remember Lydia saying that she likes to go to bed on a full stomach.

Tamara is currently on holiday and showing off, we should start reporting all influencers breaking rules. Including Gordon Millers having people over all the time
I'm not sure if Tamara has broken any rules as she lives in Paris.

Reactions: 7
Gahhhhh the likes to go to bed on a full stomach thing is such an eating disorder tell... Otherwise the starvation keeps you up with insomnia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.