Lydia Millen #56 Faking Hermezz bag like it's new, here's to Porter pooping in her Loubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaaaa I don’t know why, but her reply here just cracked me up, she’s so stupid 😂😂😂
Also, PUNCTUATION, use it, witch 😪😪😪
The boots 👢

They are in the hallway
Why?
Oh why oh why

are they in the hallway?

Who needs a comma?
Certainly not mememememe.

Come we're eating
grandma.👵

I helped my uncle
Jack
off a horse. 🐎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Its the superiority that is disgusting & vile from Lydia and Ali, its the blatant dismissal of peoples opinions no matter how valid they are, its the deceitfulness -when they claim to be Open, kind, charity of heart, compassionate and people pleasing
It’s their claim to being more superior that is the most disgusting thing about them - hence they get criticism for many things and the sloppiness in their work which includes writing captions. Lydia in particular is lazy and that’s what it boils down to, despite all her check lists written with her Cartier pen in her Smythson diary. She missed “check spelling on captions and blog posts”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I imagine she would thrive on all the attention that comes with pregnancy, and having yet another excuse to do duck all. I think you are quite right - the reality of birth and most particularly post-partum life and the shock of looking after a newborn would absolutely finish her. I cannot see how she would cope. I have watched her for years and have yet to see any evidence that she is capable of selflessly caring for another living thing, without expecting something in return.

It seems to me that all her relationships are completely transactional and are built on what she can get from them, which is why she has no friends: most people cotton on to that tit pretty fast. The ones that stick around are either too stupid to realise or are getting something in return. Be that money (Cawwie), access to a larger following (Josie) or Lumi (poor quality cat food). I’m still not sure what it is that Ali gets from her. Initially maybe a trophy gym girlfriend, then someone to provide financially. Now he comes across as little more than a dim witted servant. One day he will trick her into giving him a sock and then who will build her raised beds.
“One day he will trick her into giving him a sock and then who will build her raised beds.”

This has killed me! So funny, thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If the word 'maternity' comes from the Latin mater =mother then it should be pupnity.....
....or perhaps puppity which sums up how I feel about Sage Sausage Porterloo.
Puppy = catulum -> catulity?
maternity leave = Maternitatis licencia
puppy leave -> Catulumialis licencia? (I have no clue how to decline Latin words and if Catulum is male/female/neuter, my guess is not female at least :oops: Requiesce in pace)

OMG, no, we are way off
Mater refers to the mother
Puppy refers to the child
We would need a word for a female dog 😉, and who says it has to be Latin 😁

I was thinking this today. I'm not a runner as such, used to work out regularly but then had a baby! I've been doing couch to 5k and started week 2 today. Still got out for my run in the -2 degree foggy weather. Because unless it's super stormy, dark or whatever you just push through right? Lydia only bothers when the weather is perfect to a degree and the sun shines at the right angle. If she's that inconsistent I don't believe she runs as much as she claims to
I'm suspicious how fast she reached 10k in the past. With Lydia, you have always to read between the lines. She says 10k - but 10k of what? Steps? Metres? Feet?
Someone stated (today?) that she bangs on how she gets up at 5 am and then goes running some time after that. She also posts pics when she "runs" dressed in multiple layers, and it's always already bright outside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Oops... We’ve had Ode to a Chanel Espadrille please please please can we have Ode to a Dior Boot 😂😂😂

Edit: @AmaliaLana let me know it was indeed Prada Boots. ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattlers please check the ground at the back of the kitchen, thats a puppy pad.
Now you may have the crate before little one arrives but you don't put pads down until puppy is there.
The video was put up 7th' but Leg said from the start Happy New Yr its the 2nd of Jan.. wore the same outfit the whole way through and even on the sitdown chat bullshit earache regurgitated bollix in the Master bedroom she says its Monday..
So they have had the puppy from MONDAY4TH JAN .. Lairs, poor poor puppy 😭 if she was the so called responsible dog MOM she says she is she wouldn't of even taken that pup until let give her 8wks like most but if she had to wait a while it what I'd of done for the sake of the puppy and its health but SHE only cares about HER fulfilment needs everything and everyone else can duck off or fit it!
that is indeed a puppy pad and a full set up with the pen etc, not just she had his crate ready and waiting, what a bleeping witch, claims she's a perfect dog mum cos she read a book, i bet the first thing it says is not to bring a puppy home before 10 weeks

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
that is indeed a puppy pad and a full set up with the pen etc, not just she had his crate ready and waiting, what a bleeping witch, claims she's a perfect dog mum cos she read a book, i bet the first thing it says is not to bring a puppy home before 10 weeks
They ve put Porter s crate by the glass doors. I have glass doors in my lounge and dining room and it s a very cold place to be this time of year.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lydiot in Stoke Bruerne!!!!!!!! Do you know she is now listed on Google maps with her name above her house as a wholesaler? Presumably for globbbbbbby that cawwwwwwie forgot about. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Black lamb skin gold hardware. I’m a basic b***h 😂😂😂 But I’m over the moon xxx
Any chance of a pic of the gorgeousness?? I have no desire for posh bags BUT I love to see someone happy with their purchase, that's what it's all about. That's why Lydiot is such a witch in my eyes, (among other reasons) she doesn't appreciate things.

I thought he was going to live in the laundry, although I am sure that crate wouldn't fit.
I do love the asssthetic of the crate in her room, it matches sooo well with her table and cushions.
I soo hope the weee pooper, shits and pisses all over the place.
I want that house to smell like a public toilet.
I want them to walk poop over the white carpet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like someone is getting fired on Monday. Lydiots house listed under her name “Lydia Elise millen” on google maps as a wholesaler for Globbbbbbbbbby. Check it out for yourselves gals. No reviews yet though, may have to change that

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry to go off topic but couldn’t not respond... 🤗

Thank you SO much for your lovely words @MissMidnight I’ve been scared to come on to the Lidl threads after my comment in case people would be angered. Trust me, I only feel the way I do after a number of truly traumatic experiences from my stays in hospital wards and I would never cast aspersions unless I felt it was warranted. I tried to lodge an official complaint after one particular experience but they twisted everything and I was so traumatised by then that I decided to bury it rather than keep fighting them. But I will NEVER forget the care from one particular nurse. Her kindness left an indelible mark in my memory and on my heart! So for the (perhaps rarely experienced?) wonderful nurses like you, please know that in a situation where even the strongest person might feel vulnerable, scared, alone, like a piece of meat who is discussed as if they’re not even a human with hearing capabilities, let alone very ill, a caring nurse means EVERYTHING!!

Now, @MissMidnight I couldn’t help notice you doing a spot of space/time travel during December, to administer care and the occasional CPR to our @Oops... so I trust that should I end up in hospital again, I can rely on your services. No getting out of it, as there are witnesses... 😏😂😘😘😘
Oh @Gusber, there was no need for you to be scared about coming back to this thread, I don’t think you said anything that would anger or offend anyone ... unless Nurse Ratched is a lurker here. 😉

Trust me, I’ve had to spend my fair share of time in hospitals over the years that has not been in a professional capacity, but as a patient myself and as a family member of those who have been patients, so I really do understand the difference that a high standard of nursing care can make when someone is feeling frightened and at their most vulnerable - I think that’s why I take my work as seriously as I do.

AND because you asked so nicely, I’ve decided to present you with your very own special call bell if you ever happen to require my services.
I just need to know your location so that when I warp the Space/Time Continuum to get to you, I have some idea of where I’m going and can dress for the weather accordingly. 🛎 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaaaa I don’t know why, but her reply here just cracked me up, she’s so stupid 😂😂😂
Also, PUNCTUATION, use it, witch 😪😪😪
ohhh it’s so deliciously defensive! Almost like she spends her life paranoid about being found out ...🧐

• Haha

Just listening to Ali in a pod cast .. snore fest but some interesting info giving up, when a guy is chatting to a mate sometimes they forget themselves and drop fuckbombs of truth 😂.
Lumi came into the room while chatting, guy said is that your cat, you ha e 2 don't you... oops " Yep, well we did but one went missing but getting a dog too, didn't want one, but Lydia went on and on and you know ya give in, the wife won".
She wanted that puppy because all the rest had one..Its a duck you to Frow, Fleur, Josie and whoever else has one and its just for followers.
That puppy is going to be locked up in that pen most of the day sobbing for attention.

2nd: Ali- You get some perks with Lydia we got to go to Courchevel.
Guy: wheres that then
Ali: eemmm, I think its the alps, French alps, I don't know, they just booked it and we went.
Me🙄🤯 bleeping Lemmings.

3rd:
Guy: Your pictures are so professional I love your preset do you sell them.
Ali: No Its so easy to make presets I don't see the reason to sell them, when you can make your own and they cost so much money to buy.
(WHAT A DIG @HARRSON)

Looks like someone is getting fired on Monday. Lydiots house listed under her name “Lydia Elise millen” on google maps as a wholesaler for Globbbbbbbbbby. Check it out for yourselves gals. No reviews yet though, may have to change that
Lol yep thats her house its better on Google world you can even make out the outside table and patio a mile away.. lol 😆 Bucks my ass 😆

Wait till its updated and you'll see coffins and a crappy greenhouse from space hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They ve put Porter s crate by the glass doors. I have glass doors in my lounge and dining room and it s a very cold place to be this time of year.
Yep that one of the first thing i said here where I spotted the crate , I was f**King 🤬.
The ice cold from those windows on that wee soul and his wee feet in the morning leaving his wee bed to use his puppy pad ..
Bet he pisses all over his bed.
He is under 2 windows thats just sick as tit he could go in the bathroom so he is still with them at night as there is no door and he will feel like he is part of the family, but NO and I though Lumi was fine with dogs.
He would be warmer in the bathroom off their bedroom.

She is a cruel C !

Clearest shot of the crate & pen.

And ABSOLUTELY NO FECKING WAY.. keep it who the hell would Claim it lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s been listed on google maps for a long time, at least 2019 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Where is this picture?

I think she had it longer she mentions in her comments that she has had hers for a bit
Oh, our Lyds definitely picked Porter up much earlier than she should have and here’s the receipt to prove it!

This screenshot is from her Instagram post on January 8th and her reply to Suzanne makes it very clear that she didn’t waste any time ripping that poor puppy away from his mother and littermates

I. AM. SEETHING. 😡

Hope he chews all the corners on her beloved LV trunk in the living room and poops in her ‘expensive’ boots ... every single pair of them!

507CA98C-0447-4C30-AE01-733AF06FE80B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.