Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's a totally different person! Also I had no idea she had a mole before on her face?! When did she get that removed?
Yes! I think some of the moles were cute as well. She took them off for her wedding I think. I’ve fallen down the “can’t sleep” rabbit hole and watched some of this one as well. She’s much more natural and chemistry between her and Ali is so nice. Cawwie is in this one a tiny bit and she looks SO much better also. Oh how the greed has sucked the literal life right out of them all. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

case in point.... this just now...never wears her wedding band anymore, looks like a witch and her face is not only filled but this editing makes her look extra distorted.

2CEE8D2E-1C41-43C7-B087-BF80AD381345.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I follow a local dog rescue charity and they added 3 daxxie puppies to their website yesterday. Their mum was took in by them, rescued from a puppy farm. They are already full with appointments for viewings for them and will be fully vetting any potential owners including home assessments.
So my points are 1. There are puppies out there she could rescue. 2. They wouldn’t have let her have one 😂😂
I think I follow the same one as they've just posted today that they've been overwhelmed with applications for them, so are currently vetting potential new homes. This rescue is near where Lidl is buying her 'not from a reputable breeder' dog from, and there are Dachshund rescue's out there that only rescue and re-home daxies. I adopted 2 Daxies years ago from a dachshund rescue so Lidl could have easily adopted. My guess is she thinks she is far too superior to have to 'apply' and 'be approved' - how dare anyone judge her. Instead, she'll just flash the cash and encourage more puppy farmers and backyard breeders instead!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yes! I think some of the moles were cute as well. She took them off for her wedding I think. I’ve fallen down the “can’t sleep” rabbit hole and watched some of this one as well. She’s much more natural and chemistry between her and Ali is so nice. Cawwie is in this one a tiny bit and she looks SO much better also. Oh how the greed has sucked the literal life right out of them all. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

case in point.... this just now...never wears her wedding band anymore, looks like a witch and her face is not only filled but this editing makes her look extra distorted.

View attachment 339231

Not sure what they've done with this - i think they've filled out her face so it doesn't look such a weird shape and made it rounder and got rid of the jutting chin and rounded it off. If it was me I would not let this go out, she doesn't look like the same person here at all.

Reactions: 10
Not sure what they've done with this - i think they've filled out her face so it doesn't look such a weird shape and made it rounder and got rid of the jutting chin and rounded it off. If it was me I would not let this go out, she doesn't look like the same person here at all.
Gosh, what a difference. 🙄
The thing about plastic surgeries is that when you go too far, you either get “feline” features or masculine ones. I have noticed that depending on the angle, she can look quite “manly”. The same is happening to Tamara Kalinic (albeit, Tamara being more ridiculous, because of her huge lips). They should have stopped, long ago.

Reactions: 16

This is the old Lydia I really like. She seemed fun back then and getting excited over the little things like going to the gym or getting a coffee is something we'll never see again. Even Lumi looks different now!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I missed this post yesterday...what does he want to do with my eyes?! Great grammar/sentence structure as usual 😂🙄
Is he in the new study? Thought I recognised the stool he’s sitting on and the mask statuette. Maybe it’s redecorated already?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just gonna leave this here.... first ever vlogmas. Who are these people and what has Lydia done to them? :oops: Her voice is so different as well. Agree with you all... she def did something to her chin. The more square jawline and old nose suited her features so much more than than all of these pointy features. And the 🐛🐛 don’t help a bit

In the words of our Lyds OH MY GOODNESS.....I cannot believe the change in both of them in such a short time.
I didn't like her style both in dress sense, house etc but I did find her very interesting to watch because she actually got out and lived a life. Her whole face the way she speaks and total personna have changed beyond recognition and certainly not for the better. If they were my family and I saw this I would be truly concerned. Ali showing off his muscles was so cringy but at least he had something to show off!!! Lyds was out of the house at 9 o'clock doing things instead of living the life of an old withered woman. I am in shock. That bloody bungalow has totally sucked the life out of both of them!!! They are a young couple living this blood sucking way of life, God only knows what the next few years will do to them. They need to look back at these videos and take stock of what is important before it is too late. For the first time ever I feel quite sad for them both (it won't last though)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not only is it terrible to get a puppy at Christmas time as it undermines the responsibility you have to take on but it also inhibits your ability to train your puppy. I don’t think Lydia realises that she or rather Ali will have to take this puppy out several times throughout the night during our coldest months. And not for only a few minutes, she could be out there for ages as you are not meant to come back in until the pup has gone. Not only will they hate going out into the freezing garden but so will the puppy. He might even hate going outside altogether and she will struggle to get him to go on walks once he is older.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
In the words of our Lyds OH MY GOODNESS.....I cannot believe the change in both of them in such a short time.
I didn't like her style both in dress sense, house etc but I did find her very interesting to watch because she actually got out and lived a life. Her whole face the way she speaks and total personna have changed beyond recognition and certainly not for the better. If they were my family and I saw this I would be truly concerned. Ali showing off his muscles was so cringy but at least he had something to show off!!! Lyds was out of the house at 9 o'clock doing things instead of living the life of an old withered woman. I am in shock. That bloody bungalow has totally sucked the life out of both of them!!! They are a young couple living this blood sucking way of life, God only knows what the next few years will do to them. They need to look back at these videos and take stock of what is important before it is too late. For the first time ever I feel quite sad for them both (it won't last though)
Yeah exactly!!! Watching this really made me sad, I wasn’t even following her back then but this felt like watching an old friend! She’s goofy and excited and cute and actually looked her age! And I love how expressive her brows were before botox, she reminds me of Emilia Clarke! I may start watching that old vlogmas because this was fun. She lost the spark for life and is now only thinking about her image. It must be tiring trying to be perfect all the time instead of just enjoying life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering if the bunga has a curse on it or something given the extreme changes in both her and Ali. Though that could also be just the curse of greed, some don't change with money and some do for the worse.
If they hadn't rushed into buying the bunga then they could have got a decent build in the same town Carrie lives in (and me) with all the assthetics they wanted and for a better price! Not to mention the good links to Milton Keynes centre, I think they've managed to become too isolated out in Northants!

As for the dog situation.. poor thing, even if on the surface the dog seems fine I'd bet it will be miserable. And poor Lumi as well, I know she's a bit of a knob for a cat but we all know the person behind this!

(It's been fun lurking but after finding you lovely lot again after a long break from GG I just had to pipe up again xD)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is he in the new study? Thought I recognised the stool he’s sitting on and the mask statuette. Maybe it’s redecorated already?
I think he set it up in the basement with that backdrop - I vaguely remember seeing it on his stories a few days ago

Reactions: 7
I can confirm the latest flog was incredibly dull and boring.
Complaining about work being done on her house (it's so stressful) how sorry we feel for you ... Not!
Why can't she just enjoy the process and feel grateful that she can pay professionals to do this work for her??
View attachment 338903
Lokk at the "art" from the time she loved Gin.

Can I just say this and then I’ll be quiet? Lydia announced there was a plaque for the dog’s name on that ridiculously thick collar. I would never put my dog’s name in his collar. Why? Because if someone wanted to steal him he would know what name to call him. I’ll just leave that here...
Idk about this one.
You can call a dog with "come here" and they will come. You can use treats and they will come. I am more concerned that she wants such a fat collar for a tiny dog and a collar at all. I would suggest a harness that goes around the tummy (don't know how it's called properly in English), so you don't pull the dogs throat the whole time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is the old Lydia I really like. She seemed fun back then and getting excited over the little things like going to the gym or getting a coffee is something we'll never see again. Even Lumi looks different now!
I'd never actually watched this Vlogmas before, the difference between her then and now is like night and day. She looks, sounds and behaves in a fairly normal way. It's clear the money has gone to her head, it changes people and generally not for the better unless they are secure in who they are. Getting married and moving to that bungalow was a dreadful move for them both. Here they looked happy, she even was concerned about Lumi, now it just feels as if she tolerates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
FUR BABIES IN THE WOODS

ACT 5

Scence 4. Clearing in the Wood. Day.

As the curtain rises we see our clearing in the wood with the wonderful Christmas tree SR. It’s all starting to look very festive indeed and the eagle-eyed amongst us will notice that several of Our Lurkers beautiful eyes are missing now! The entire Company of 64 are gathered together to welcome some Newcomers. All the Fur Babies do like a good Newcomer. Sherlock; fresh from the shoulder of Ed Sheeran and in great voice tonight skips across the stage holding paws with Charlie - a stunning British Shorthair cat (not to be confused with Charlie (Panda Bear) the Havanese). Smokey carries in a ladder on the top of which lies Maddie; our beautiful new Yorkshire Terrier. Smokey gently helps her onto a comfy bale of hay at the side of the Christmas tree. ASM’s have been told not to move anything on stage since Maddie is now unable to see and we don’t want her to be bumping into anything. She’s a little hard of hearing too, so all the Fur Babies will speak a little louder tonight. A cushion is brought onstage by Stannis in order to help support Maddie’s legs. Maddie has an incredible singing voice, however she hasn’t told anyone about that yet as she is incredibly modest. Tweedles the Yorkie floats onto the Rainbow Bridge holding paws with our new Poodle - Coco. The Company are so happy and delighted to welcome these 4 new Fur Babies. There is much waving and smiling. Casper, the Cocker who loves attention, has been to collect Ma Pastry’s latest cake which has been lovingly baked to celebrate the new arrivals. He only took the tiniest lick of the icing on the journey from her kitchen, so absolutely no-one notices. Casper gives all the new Fur Babies a nice slice of cake. Today, our Fur Babies wish to recount and recite a popular Fur Baby Fairy Tale. Smokey, Sherlock and Buttons step forward and go and stand from left to right on the three dwarf-walls SL of the porch. Roo, Makan and Klaudio each stand on a dwarf-wall SR of the porch. The eagle-eyed amongst us notice that the porch has a new sign nailed over the old sign. It says Dunvloggin’. When everyone is in place a hush falls as a hologram appears CS. Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich - a beautiful Spitz looks out into the audience.

Smokey
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich the lovely German Spitz
Was prone to temper tantrums and threw many hissy fits
She attached herself to arguments and wantonly chose strife
She had a very stubborn streak and growled her way through life
She always chose the hard and stony path on which to walk
And when she reached a crossroad she would always choose the fork
That led her to a problem - she could never understand
Why life was always difficult and never what she planned

Sherlock
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich was very fair of face
But no-one seemed to like her - she was always in disgrace
Surely everyone could see the beauty of her coat?
Since no-one gave her praise she learned to keep herself remote
And haughtily and glacially she held her head up high
She never showed her feelings - no-one ever saw her cry
She kept herself quite separate and she never joined the pack
When other dogs gave her their stare she’d just outstare them back

Buttons
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich was no-one’s dog of choice
Until the day when lost in thought she found she’d lost her voice
This really gave her grief - should she give up - throw in the towel?
How could she live her life without the comfort of her growl?
She felt nervous, unprotected - every dog could smell her fear
And thus by this strange turn of fate a miracle grew near
Without her strident voice she could no longer have her say
And suddenly - from nowhere - other dogs came out to play

Roo
They ran along beside her and admired her lovely form
The bigger dogs protected her - they made sure she was warm
They licked her eyes and nuzzled her and told her that she was
The sweetest natured Spitz they’d ever known - this was because
She’d lost her biting edge - now she was friendlier it seemed
And Eloise was happier than she had ever dreamed
Now Rufus The Retriever with his long and wagging tail
Began to write her letters which he posted in the mail

Another hologram appears next to Eloise - it is Rufus The Golden Retriever

Makan
Her days now spent in merriment without her rasping voice
Made Eloise appealing - she was everybody’s choice
And dear and faithful Rufus with his huge, most ardent heart
Retrieved his heart’s desire by letting Cupid shoot his dart
They made the perfect couple and their beauty was now paired
As Eloise Ich Liebe-Dich - no longer fraught and scared
Took every lead from Rufus - her brave leader of the pack
Who gazed at her so lovingly - as glazed, she gazed right back

Klaudio
Without the stress of loneliness she once more found her voice
And now they‘re paired together as they run and they rejoice
Her voice now soft and gentle - more contrite and more subdued
For Rufus made his mark on her and now she was imbued
With gentle words of love in this reciprocal romance
His love released her true voice giving both of them a chance
And now he speaks the words she never heard and never knew
Rufus - Oh Eloise - Ich Liebe Dich - I really, truly do

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020
Thank you so much for including Coco @Oops. It was such a surprise to see him mentioned and it reduced me to tears. I still miss him so much and its been about 4 years since he went to the rainbow Bridge. What you are doing for us all with fur babies is so kind. You are a wonderful writer with a fantastic imagination. Thank you 🐩

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think he set it up in the basement with that backdrop - I vaguely remember seeing it on his stories a few days ago
Ah, thanks. Don’t watch his stories; I’ve got paint that won’t watch itself dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like she is so much more excited about stuff she is buying for her dog than she is about her dog... she is so materialistic, it’s nausiating... especially in this time, how is somebody so happy for something so unnecessary like all those packages... I truly feel sorry for her. Of course everybody wants to treat themself from time to time, but when you do it daily... where is pleasure in that...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just gonna leave this here.... first ever vlogmas. Who are these people and what has Lydia done to them? :oops: Her voice is so different as well. Agree with you all... she def did something to her chin. The more square jawline and old nose suited her features so much more than than all of these pointy features. And the 🐛🐛 don’t help a bit

Oh I miss that Lydia, she was so natural and normal!
Also what’s interesting, she was into fitness. Nowadays she prefers to starve herself and occasionally go for a run. That’s why she gets out of breath so easily when going up her stairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Oops... probably a silly question, but I’m just wondering if you can tell me the name of the song that Sherlock sang a verse from in last night's Dogmas Pantomime Extravaganza?
I read it as a poem because I had no idea what it was - I’m hopeless unless I know what tune to sing the songs to.
So far the only guess I’ve been right about was Perfect by the gorgeous Mr Sheeran and that was only because you gave me that huge hint beforehand ... and I almost missed that! 🤣
I cannot wait for the curtain to go up tonight.
Please tell all our little furry loves “Break a leg” from me!
♥ 🎄 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I miss that Lydia, she was so natural and normal!
Also what’s interesting, she was into fitness. Nowadays she prefers to starve herself and occasionally go for a run. That’s why she gets out of breath so easily when going up her stairs!
It was fitspo Lydia when I first came across her and was going through a similar phase while at uni. She had that nice combo of doing all the fitness content while indulging in fashion. She also ate a lot better then too, tuna on a jacket potato maybe not hugely inspired but much better than starving herself all day then binging on carbs! I'm not surprised she always feels bloated and tired in the evenings as her digestive system must be struggling with it.

Lydia, may I suggest having your carbs at breakfast and lunch so you'll have more energy to get through the day, then either a reduced amount or none with dinner. Honestly makes such a difference and you're giving your body what it needs when it actually needs it

*edit for grammar, it annoys me when I see myself do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.