Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd be surprised. Footballers and other knob heads who flaunt their wealth are always being targeted. I'm actually surprised more influencers haven't been robbed considering they show everything they own online. I don't think I've heard of even one being burgled!
They don’t even have a fence up in the back garden. That would scare me more, not knowing who’s lurking in the forest. I watch far too many horror movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan bleeping Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the duck would she get tan when she always wears black

She is going to be smug as duck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.

WTAF!

Watch Claire's vlog she just got a tan Kelly, it was £7000

I am bleeping livid

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No no no no no no no. Hermes. Get your tit together. These fucktards beyond cheapen the brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I was thinking it could be Harrods 🤔

I've messaged Ali on instagram about the no mask thing! I'm currently sat at home feeling like absolute crap waiting for my covid test to come back. I've followed every piece of advice and haven't broken any rules, yet here I am off of work because some people are complete selfish cunts and wont wear a mask!

I hope Sage sausage roll chews it!
Oh yes 100% agree. My husband and I have abided by every rule. Not seen our children and grandchildren for pretty much the whole of this year and yet last month contracted the virus which made us both really ill. Meanwhile this piece of tit is swanning around having everyone into her home with no masks as if there is no such thing as a pandemic. I am not a violent woman but boy oh boy do I want to slap her smug f***ing face. Hope your test comes back negative @K18 and you feel better soon .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.