Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing like writing with a really good pen. She says. Can she actually spell Cartier?
228D7D85-9BA1-43E5-91A2-DD8E1C8C7E62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her fake tan looks bloody awful. Her ear is a different colour to the rest of her! Is Ali standing on a box? Their heights are not that different.
He’s standing on a copy of the yellow pages. I hear it’s a favourite trick of Tom Cruise too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
50 threads! Golly gosh. Well done all. welcome to all the newbies too!

Have made a donation to Battersea Cat & Dogs in honour of Oops’ play and all the animals. 💕
I give a monthly donation to Battersea Cats and Dogs home, they do an amazing job ❤ wish all animals had a loving home 🏡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

View attachment 339128
This really is a great group @Gusber
Miss Milly is beautiful and I'm so pleased she is ok ❤. I'm sure @Oops... will find the purrfect role for her!
If there is only one good thing about Lydia it's that she has brought us all together. This thread is filling a need in all of us, whatever our circumstances. For some it is a rant, for others a creative outlet, others company....and there will be many other reasons....so it's lovely we can come here. Love to you too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I only watched the video because I wasn't tired enough to sleep. I should have watched an Ali vlog because those are always a snooze fest. But here are my take aways from today's vlog. The f$%king hat is too small for her big head and why does she wear it on the back of her head? Who wears a flimsy silk slip with a sweater and thick knee high leather boots? Seriously, if you wore that out to dinner in my area, people would laugh their a$$es off. Even if she has the doggie collar made shorter it will still be too f$%king wide. She should just get Ali's name put on it and be done with it. What exactly did she think was going to happen when you have something built in your yard? She couldn't wait and just had to have those stupid looking raised beds installed and now they are in the way. They are too f$%king high and will hide half of the greenhouse. They need to be lowered halfway and painted a lighter color. The black reads as large black holes. Also the first big wind storm is going to blow a tree limb right through her new greenhouse. When did they change the spelling of pasta to passta? Lydia, there is only one S in pasta. Quit f$%king pronouncing it PASSTA. And finally I can't believe that she threw that sweatshirt down just like she did when Ken gave her a Christmas gift last year. Ungrateful f$%king biotch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've just donated to Cats Protection. Such a great idea and way to give back 😁.
They ask why you are donating so under 'other ' I put that a group of friends are donating individually because this is a difficult time for charities when people buy dogs and cats for Christmas.
It would have been a challenge to explain about Tattle, Lydia, Sage and the incredible extravaganza of Fur Babies in the Woods 🤣🤣🤣
I honestly can't express how angry I am that Lydia is getting a dog at this time of year and thereby encouraging breeders to produce pets now.
In her position she could have done so much to educate people about the whole decision making process but no.....it's all for the cutesy photos.....ugh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

View attachment 339128
Miss Milly is adorable! Always here if you need a listening ear Gusber x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What was the reference to the utility room?
I hope she knows she needs to really look after Sage's back, so no going up and down the stairs (she should consider stair gates).

Reactions: 10
I had a much much larger dog than she's getting and I would NEVER put a collar like that on him! It's going to be so uncomfortable, rub the poor dog's skin and cause all kinds of painful issues. wtf is wrong with her? why does everything have to be about the aesthetic or instagram.
I was wondering if she bought the huge in on purpose.... as a beg for a “bespoke” and kindly gifted collar for SSD 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She actually seems more insane every day. I think she’s losing it. When I started watching her, she was in the old house and was so beautiful and her style was cute and Ali looked good. Now she looks like an aged transvestite and he looks like she sucked the life out of him. Why isn’t he trying to still be fitspo? He looks like like a juiced lemon. Honestly it’s so sad. She needs a really good shrink but I doubt she would ever listen to anyone who dares to be honest with her
I think this lockdown has given us a very sad insight into life of some of those influencers.

Their main problem and the reason why they are going completely crazy over time is they are living their entire life stuck in their house. We all loved watching them when they were just living their normal life. You know, going to work, going out with their friends, going on holidays, shopping, going to gigs etc. It was fun and relatable and it was a nice escape to see things that maybe we were to busy to do. There were occasional luxuries, but nothing like what's going on now. And then they all just left their lives, moved to the countryside and haven't left their house since (and I'm not talking about the pandemic at all). It's the same for Frow, Josie or Lydia.

But for Lydia this has been going on for two or three years now. So she completely lost any contact with the real life. She's stuck in her house and stuck in her head. She doesn't have any hobbies and way too much time. I've seen how for me the days are all merging into one during these two months of lockdown. I can only distinguish between them based on what I was working on (wfh) or what package I got. 😂 And I can't wait to be able to go back to my old life when this is over. But she chose this life long before the pandemic started. And I feel like I can in a way understand her so much more now, but I also pity her so much more because of it. I don't dislike her at all, I just feel sorry for her because eventually she will drive herself crazy. Can you imagine yourself if you'd live in this lockdown for another 3 years? I would probably be way crazier than she is haha.

I am convinced that too much time on your hands leads to those obsessive behaviours we see in her. It gives you too much time to overanalyse every little thing - either your appearance, how people percieve you and what they are saying about you (hence her tattle obsession) and all she does is fills her time with thoughts of how her life could be "more perfect". And this all leads to constant shopping, redecorating, even overuse of fillers because she wants to constantly improve her looks. If she'd got a proper job that she would enjoy and it would get her out of her house and keep her busy, she wouldn't have time for all of that and she'd probably be much happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
'Cartier Pen that Ali bought me for Christmas last year - I use it so much'

She lies so much what even is the truth - because he bought it for your Birthday - which was in April lovely. At least that's what you uploaded to the world.

In the same vlog she spoke about wanting conversation with viewers..... she has so many personalities, is this why she needs so many assistants?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

She lies so much what even is the truth - because he bought it for your Birthday - which was in April lovely. At least that's what you uploaded to the world.

In the same vlog she spoke about wanting conversation with viewers..... she has so many personalities, is this why she needs so many assistants?
What does she use a pen for?

I hardly use a pen at all.

She's an influencer, surely everything is done from her phone/mac... bit old hat a pen isn't it?

Reactions: 13
Just gonna leave this here.... first ever vlogmas. Who are these people and what has Lydia done to them? :oops: Her voice is so different as well. Agree with you all... she def did something to her chin. The more square jawline and old nose suited her features so much more than than all of these pointy features. And the 🐛🐛 don’t help a bit

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just gonna leave this here.... first ever vlogmas. Who are these people and what has Lydia done to them? :oops: Her voice is so different as well. Agree with you all... she def did something to her chin. The more square jawline and old nose suited her features so much more than than all of these pointy features. And the 🐛🐛 don’t help a bit

Omg she's a totally different person! Also I had no idea she had a mole before on her face?! When did she get that removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I follow a local dog rescue charity and they added 3 daxxie puppies to their website yesterday. Their mum was took in by them, rescued from a puppy farm. They are already full with appointments for viewings for them and will be fully vetting any potential owners including home assessments.
So my points are 1. There are puppies out there she could rescue. 2. They wouldn’t have let her have one 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

What does she use a pen for?

I hardly use a pen at all.

She's an influencer, surely everything is done from her phone/mac... bit old hat a pen isn't it?

Reactions: 10

Her accent was so different and so was she. 😭 So sad. Imagine her sitting in a work van today!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.