Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say this and then I’ll be quiet? Lydia announced there was a plaque for the dog’s name on that ridiculously thick collar. I would never put my dog’s name in his collar. Why? Because if someone wanted to steal him he would know what name to call him. I’ll just leave that here...
Agree @Oops - would never put my furbaby's name on his collar as he'll answer to it and not raise any suspicions.... don't get why people do :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They should have 100% been wearing masks when discussing the interiors. I was a bit too vocal on her last video, please may some of you lovely Tattlers comment on the video!

Under the Tier 2 restrictions:

• You cannot mix with another household indoors
This will have been filmed during lockdown anyway as it was filmed in November. But as the interior designer was there for work it’s not technically against the rules.

Lydia honey, that's not how you set out the cutlery 🀭

View attachment 339623
haha it’s backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them πŸ˜‚ So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, β€œI want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❀

View attachment 339128
She is absolutely gorgeous xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg Ali unable to pronounce the word "irreverence" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The "gold-trimmed" tableware is absolutely wasted on them WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 18.05.02.png

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 18.05.22.png

HOWLING.

View attachment 339623
so much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting 🀣 I mean, really??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
This will have been filmed during lockdown anyway as it was filmed in November. But as the interior designer was there for work it’s not technically against the rules.

haha it’s backwards.
If we were all on lockdown surely that's even more of a reason to wear a mask?

Reactions: 14
So much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting 🀣 I mean, really??
I know I couldn't believe it, it had me bad laughing. I wouldn't normally care but she made such a song and dance about setting the table and about it looking like a posh hotel or a wedding 🀣 errrrr no. My dad taught me how to set the table properly when I was about 4 or 5 and we're far from posh, it's not hard! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just to recap, everyone. In light of @Oops trojan work with 60+ Tattler’s pets and their Oscar worthy performances on the Dogmas Pantomime, we have suggested an Admission Fee of 5eu/pounds to an animal charity of your choice. Dogs Trust accept one-off payments of this small amount and stand for the very core of @Oops message - a dog is not for Christmas - a dog is for life. Dogs Trust visit Primary schools to educate children on exactly this. Our beloved pets have really helped our mental health this challenging year and it’s nice to help those that aren’t feeling the love this Christmas while ours are enjoying the spotlight on stage.
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 18.26.54.png

in honour of @Oops... I went ahead and made it a monthly Direct Debit ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Oops... probably a silly question, but I’m just wondering if you can tell me the name of the song that Sherlock sang a verse from in last night's Dogmas Pantomime Extravaganza?
I read it as a poem because I had no idea what it was - I’m hopeless unless I know what tune to sing the songs to.
So far the only guess I’ve been right about was Perfect by the gorgeous Mr Sheeran and that was only because you gave me that huge hint beforehand ... and I almost missed that! 🀣
I cannot wait for the curtain to go up tonight.
Please tell all our little furry loves β€œBreak a leg” from me!
β™₯ πŸŽ„ 🐾
It was a Fairy Story in verse. When its a song and there is specific music (some humdingers coming up ;) ) I will always tell you so you can sing along with it. For instance their first song was to the tune of β€˜Do You Hear The People Sing’ from Les Mis. Also there was one song with the tune How Much is That Doggy in the Window. LittleMiss Sky sang a Marlene Dietrich song the other night to Lilly of the Lamplight And of course then there was Perfect! To be really honest I do get tunes in my head for quite a few of my poems - however they have to stay there for the purposes of our Panto. Just so you know; tomorrow’s song is to the tune β€˜All I Want for Christmas Is You”. But, I will ALWAYS tell you in the script.
Hope you aren’t still working so hard and suffering the effects of such long hours. I cannot be separated from the bell you sent me btw. It’s such a luxury to have my own personal defibrillator girl on hand πŸ˜‚. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Northamptonshire aka the border of Buckinghamshire, exempt from the countrywide UK lockdown ? Yikes, the Bungalow was Grand Central Station busy during November ( 'M-G Vlognas' ) ... No rest for the wicked, eh ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 28
omg Ali unable to pronounce the word "irreverence" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The "gold-trimmed" tableware is absolutely wasted on them WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
View attachment 339635
View attachment 339636
HOWLING.

so much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting 🀣 I mean, really??
This has triggered me AGAIN! Last year for her Xmas ’Tablescape” (HATE that word) the spoon was outside left. Grrrrrr...

View attachment 339623
Who in their right mind would allow a large slug to crawl across a side plate?
The side plate should be on the right ...grrrrrr...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
From the amount of people she has in and out of that bunga (with no masks so assume no one is sanitizing on the their way in)
- plus the amount of packages that arrive daily... how has she not had covid?
It would be wiser to sanitise yourself on the way out of the Bungalow. As Lids is a walking Petri dish,there’s probably no room in her body for any more foreign invaders

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The amount of times she explicitly or covertly sh*t on Despina who seems to be infinitely gracious and at Lydia's service with taking abuse, phone calls, video calls, specific instructions and product suggestions probably for free...

In just this vlog Lydia said

- where her hair was colored (by Despina) "looks like a nightmare"
- when she opened the hair color she said it smelled like Despina with a look of disgust on her face
- liked a comment about hairdressers, "a profession to die out"

What a pos person

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So she is having a romantic dinner with Ali, but
  • it is of course an ad
  • CH sent her pointless tableware she won't use after the romantic dinner ad
  • she placed each of them on the opposite sides of the massive long table, so intimate
  • there has to come another person (during lockdown) into her house to dress the table for the date ad
  • lol Lumi interfering with her romantic ad

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you β€œcan’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I just don’t get it. I watch Josie and to be honest love her vlogs. Lydia has just copied her through and through with everything. The green study, the way she dresses. Just everything. It’s desperate!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.