Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I think some of the moles were cute as well. She took them off for her wedding I think. I’ve fallen down the “can’t sleep” rabbit hole and watched some of this one as well. She’s much more natural and chemistry between her and Ali is so nice. Cawwie is in this one a tiny bit and she looks SO much better also. Oh how the greed has sucked the literal life right out of them all. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

case in point.... this just now...never wears her wedding band anymore, looks like a witch and her face is not only filled but this editing makes her look extra distorted.

View attachment 339231
Always looks like she has a 'bad smell under her nose' expression 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love the old Lydia from those Vlogs, it felt like watching a peer or someone fairly similar to you in a weird way, I loved the way she dressed, did her make up and wore her hair now I cannot stand this fake person she has become. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG she must have nothing going on if she is titling a vlog DIY colouring my Hair, and all she is doing is putting a bloody toner on it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

View attachment 339128
Look at those eyes! Smitten like a kitten! It will be a joy to work with her. She’ll be on tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another flog in the same Karen Millen paisley dress. I am convinced the first 6 vlogmasses we've seen were all filmed on the same day or 2 days max.

Apparently the dog is going to be wearing tweed all the time to match the armchairs in the new room.

Where is she getting the money for this, new floor, all new furniture! 4 members of staff, and literally no big jobs going on. Do you think she has another income, maybe property?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG she must have nothing going on if she is titling a vlog DIY colouring my Hair, and all she is doing is putting a bloody toner on it!!!!!
she literally still has not learned her lesson?! How is she still toning it when it’s so dry and brittle - she really needs to leave it alone!

Reactions: 22
Espa ad....
Waiting for the day she makes her ads inclusive. WHY are there still no captions? Apart from the discount code.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
No Lydia a polo neck thick black jumper dress is not sexy for date night!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very low views (so far). Dare I say people are starting to wake up to her sad and dull content?
Considering her days are hardly different to desperate housewives like me😂,it is just like watching a boring reflection of one’s own life so no pOint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First time of posting and I can’t contain any longer.

I am sick of this in regard to covid. This was clearly filmed in lockdown 2.0 and sorry but when is a visit from an interior decorator that just wants to put some Paint on a wall “essential.” If she feels this is a necessity, where is the PPE - where is the social distancing ??

When the Christmas decorations went up in the other video with Carrie it was VERY clear both Carrie AND her boyfriend were there - again breaking the rules. I am sick of it.

I don’t want to be mean but why is it one rule for one and one rule for another. There are people that can’t even go back to work yet who are self-employed because of all of this and just no care in the world - makes me so sad 😢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
If you were gluten intolerant you would not eat bread and cheese and then a burger in a bun the night before a photo shoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I follow a local dog rescue charity and they added 3 daxxie puppies to their website yesterday. Their mum was took in by them, rescued from a puppy farm. They are already full with appointments for viewings for them and will be fully vetting any potential owners including home assessments.
So my points are 1. There are puppies out there she could rescue. 2. They wouldn’t have let her have one 😂😂
Exactly! No Rescue Centre would ever let her adopt an animal because when they did the home visit she would not pass the first criteria - inasmuch as a SECURE garden - you know - a garden with WALLS and FENCES is the single most basic necessity. So this little puppy wont be able to go in his garden because his parents took the fences away to get a borrowed view. The borrowed view will always take precedence over the safety of any pet the may have. Everyone will think their small garden is much larger without fences or walls. That’s what matters to them.
Whilst this has already been mentioned I want to say this again. No good breeder breeds their dogs to coincide with births in December or January. No good breeder would not check for the safety of any puppy they were selling. A good breeder generally learns to spell the name of the breed that they are selling. My fear in all of this is that the puppy may have been farmed. If it has; it is highly possible that there may be some repercussions on the health of the puppy and indeed it’s mother. I have campaigned for outlawing puppy farming. I understand that some may be hobby breeders - however, those breeders would surely be keen to know that the puppies were going to go to a safe environment.
The Purdey collar spoke volumes. The idea that a miniature dachshund would be able to wear a thick heavy collar is ludicrous. It is a good indicator of the idiocy of not realising a small dog and a thick collar would not be appropriate. Putting a dogs name on a collar makes it easy for a thief to steal a dog because THE NAME IS ON THE WRETCHED COLLAR. All the idiotic paraphernalia she is so heinously showing is nothing short of sickening. Bags, cardigans, bowls, toys, names, shampoo...it’ll be moisturiser and Vuitton boots for dachshunds next. This will damage her more than she could ever know. It’s got so bad now that I cant watch her. THIS WILL ALL END IN TEARS...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
From the amount of people she has in and out of that bunga (with no masks so assume no one is sanitizing on the their way in)
- plus the amount of packages that arrive daily... how has she not had covid?

• Angry
Reactions: 39
They should have 100% been wearing masks when discussing the interiors. I was a bit too vocal on her last video, please may some of you lovely Tattlers comment on the video!

Under the Tier 2 restrictions:

• You cannot mix with another household indoors

Reactions: 30
I missed this post yesterday...what does he want to do with my eyes?! Great grammar/sentence structure as usual 😂🙄
Instead of courses on bee keeping, maybe he should do a course on copy writing. Sounds like a 13-year old wrote that for a school project. Not very luxe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.