Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This shot really shows her chin filler. It's practically sliding off her jaw.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

I HATE the Dior Saddle bag. I hate the shape of it. Poor Ali, looks like he's lost some weight since I last watch their videos (like thread 16/18? 😂 ) his wedding ring looks rather loose...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Her fake tan looks bloody awful. Her ear is a different colour to the rest of her! Is Ali standing on a box? Their heights are not that different.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
50 threads! Golly gosh. Well done all. welcome to all the newbies too!

Have made a donation to Battersea Cat & Dogs in honour of Oops’ play and all the animals. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh boy... what a FLOG-MESS this has been so far... I don't know about you all but it makes me thankful for my family and what I do have. She has self inflicted all of these "messes" and can only complain about work being done *by others, in a pandemic... work that is just for asssthetics of a mad woman. Don't get me started on all of these "team" fan base players who should be working from home cause um... all they do is list stuff on Dee pop and answer emails and delete comments all day. NOT OK to be all together, inside, no masks, no ventilation, and unappreciated for their actually funny gift that wasn't luxe enough. And don't get me started on the major missed opportunity for a NIPPLE COVER HACK MOMENT!

Thanks for the laughs everyone... this thread is hilarious and @Oops... you are so thoughtful and talented

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Really does she think that anyone would believe she changes her home, skincare routine, style, friends or gets a dog/pet without real thought or research yet has done nothing but a teeeny bit of nose filler to her face? She a thousand percent makes whim decisions about everything including face improvement and it looks about as good as the coffin raised beds and solid oak new portage porch on her lawn and new build home.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind does this on camera and actually keeps it in the vlog?
Classy, Lyds ... very classy!
7AFE286A-AF54-4CF9-887E-7EB4A4F1A0BD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
It may not be evident from a side profile but if she wants receipts for her chin filler. Here are some: One from 8 years ago (her original chin. Very square). One from 2018 and the one posted further up by pepperpoopar. Christ! Look at how unhealthy she looks compared to 2018.

View attachment 338983View attachment 338984
View attachment 338985
The fillers have ruined the symmetry in her face and completely obscured her features.
She was so attractive before but she’s ruined herself.
I myself am guilty of using fillers, Iv had lips, cheeks, tear trough, Iv had acne scars filled too.
But when I had my cheeks filled that is when I stepped away. I went to an excellent doctor, she’s a dentist. She knows the anatomy of the face and so I paid quite abit and I still think she’s one of the best as she doesn’t over fill and tries to keep it natural. However. When I had my cheeks done I was horrified! It completely distorted my features. Honestly it was awful, it was then I promised to leave well alone. It’s so easy to have more and more to try and touch things up but you just risk over filling. I’m sure she’s having a lot of filler and it’s distorted all of her features.
I don’t think he’s diet helps either and contributes to her puffiness at times.
I really hate commenting on people’s appearance as Iv suffered greatly with body/ self confidence (hence the need to fillers and surgery) so I’m not in any way meaning to sound horrible. But I just find it a shame that she can’t just stay away from the fillers and see what she’s done to her face.
I actually preferred her nose before the fillers I don’t think it’s suits her at all. Sometimes less is most definitely more.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you @Oops... Casper worked hard bringing the delicious cake to everyone. So exhausted 😴 but feeling very fulfilled and happy to be involved again x 💙

ps- sorry for the dog spam ladies! Hope looking at Casper cheers everyone up and brings smiles xx
41A3F839-6428-4943-B33B-8FA2C91B37C4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Can I just say this and then I’ll be quiet? Lydia announced there was a plaque for the dog’s name on that ridiculously thick collar. I would never put my dog’s name in his collar. Why? Because if someone wanted to steal him he would know what name to call him. I’ll just leave that here...
That’s what I said on the previous thread. Several people commented this under the vlog too so we’ll see if she takes any notice of the advice - I’m guessing she won’t! 🙄

Reactions: 22
That’s what I said on the previous thread. Several people commented this under the vlog too so we’ll see if she takes any notice of the advice - I’m guessing she won’t! 🙄
With everything that happened with Lynx you'd hope she would listen!! But I agree with you I doubt she will :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Loving all your dogs pics:love:. Gosh she really doesn't have a sense of humour does she? it was embarrassing to watch she couldn't even have a laugh about a jumper 'oh lady of the manor' oh in your dreams lydia! Her team seem like arse lickers as well I couldn't think of anything worse ten to work for that stuck up humourless witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She actually seems more insane every day. I think she’s losing it. When I started watching her, she was in the old house and was so beautiful and her style was cute and Ali looked good. Now she looks like an aged transvestite and he looks like she sucked the life out of him. Why isn’t he trying to still be fitspo? He looks like like a juiced lemon. Honestly it’s so sad. She needs a really good shrink but I doubt she would ever listen to anyone who dares to be honest with her

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.