Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dobs for the thread title with 31 votes.

Edited to fit....original was:

#50 Poor start to vlogmas, no content and nothing interesting to say, has however mastered buying followers every day

Not since Globygate has something produced such an emotional response from us Tattlers....
Lidl has confirmed she is buying a puppy. A miniature black and tan Dachshund to be precise. Sadly she is paying £3,200 for a puppy from a hobby breeder who can't even spell the name of the breed....
The puppy will be ready (poor mite will never be ready) approx January 10, so expect the vlogged trip to Derbyshire...
The pup, named Sage, is already kitted out with perfumed shampoo, an excessively large collar and various tweed items, but will be shut in the utility room.

In other news....
* we appear to be going backwards in time as Vlogmas was filmed in November and shares a lack of content with the vlogs that were filmed in November!
* we are in the mid 90s with Lidl tucking her pj top into her bottoms
* Alex the air hostess has joined Kim jong-lidl's team
* Erica (the videographer? ) makes a 4th team member
*the oak porch has been revealed...yawn....with the bungalow's new name Potager House

And finally our brilliantly talented @Oops.... is making us laugh and cry with her extravaganza Fur Babies in the Woods!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Lydiot should watch Sarah Ashcroft's latest vlog and see how much having a puppy will change things. Sarah grew up with Daxies as her family has had them so she knows what to expect. #LoveNelly💖

Reactions: 13
I can confirm the latest flog was incredibly dull and boring.
Complaining about work being done on her house (it's so stressful) how sorry we feel for you ... Not!
Why can't she just enjoy the process and feel grateful that she can pay professionals to do this work for her??
Screenshot_20201208-130327.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW AWFUL SHE WILL BE AS A DOG OWNER?! Jesus I feel so sorry for the poor thing. also who else saw shes getting a dog shower installed outside? bloody ridiculous woman, just when I thought I couldn't despise her more

• Heart
Reactions: 29

#50 Poor start to vlogmas, no content and nothing interesting to say, has however mastered buying followers every day

Not since Globygate has something produced such an emotional response from us Tattlers....
Lidl has confirmed she is buying a puppy. A miniature black and tan Dachshund to be precise. Sadly she is paying £3,200 for a puppy from a hobby breeder who can't even spell the name of the breed....
The puppy will be ready (poor mite will never be ready) approx January 10, so expect the vlogged trip to Derbyshire...
The pup, named Sage, is already kitted out with perfumed shampoo, an excessively large collar and various tweed items, but will be shut in the utility room.

In other news....
* we appear to be going backwards in time as Vlogmas was filmed in November and shares a lack of content with the vlogs that were filmed in November!
*the oak porch has been revealed...yawn....with the bungalow's new name Potager House

And finally our brilliantly talented @Oops.... is making us laugh and cry with her extravaganza Fur Babies in the Woods!

Potager house? WTF is that about! ALSO, where is it confirmed the dog is named sage?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

In other news....

Shut in the utility room really broke my heart. i truly hope she never has kids. the sprays and shampoo she will be smothering the dog in is practically abuse. you cant force a dog to smell like pine poor thing. this woman is a total moron

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you @Miscanthus :) My first thread title! We're absolutely flying through them recently!
Well with all the tit she is producing we could fill a pond, a lake an ocean! By the way where is her pond??? Maybe not after all especially after seeing josie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Introducing, 1-lonesome-musketeer meets pumpkin-spice-latte-i-love-fall-2014-craze meets all-my-knitwear-in-one-outfit.
#Vibes

No Lydia..this is not a "more high fashion look". I doubt this even qualifies as fashion you silly Cashmere Musketeer. As to high...yes, you must be.
But hey, this is just my opinion. Feel free to leave the house looking this. You go girl.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.50.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She certainly does 🤣🤣🤣
Keeps hand down. Not me. Haven't watched one of her flogs in full for about 6 months.

I do watch some bits every now and then (mostly fast forwarding). I cringe every time she says Good Morning everyone and then it's all downhill from there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks like she has a nappy on under her pyjamas trousers 😂😂
She can pull the trouser legs up to hide the fact they cover her feet all she wants but the length of the sleeves on her arms, gives away how long the pyjamas are on her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FUR BABIES IN THE WOODS

ACT 5

Scence 4. Clearing in the Wood. Day.

As the curtain rises we see our clearing in the wood with the wonderful Christmas tree SR. It’s all starting to look very festive indeed and the eagle-eyed amongst us will notice that several of Our Lurkers beautiful eyes are missing now! The entire Company of 64 are gathered together to welcome some Newcomers. All the Fur Babies do like a good Newcomer. Sherlock; fresh from the shoulder of Ed Sheeran and in great voice tonight skips across the stage holding paws with Charlie - a stunning British Shorthair cat (not to be confused with Charlie (Panda Bear) the Havanese). Smokey carries in a ladder on the top of which lies Maddie; our beautiful new Yorkshire Terrier. Smokey gently helps her onto a comfy bale of hay at the side of the Christmas tree. ASM’s have been told not to move anything on stage since Maddie is now unable to see and we don’t want her to be bumping into anything. She’s a little hard of hearing too, so all the Fur Babies will speak a little louder tonight. A cushion is brought onstage by Stannis in order to help support Maddie’s legs. Maddie has an incredible singing voice, however she hasn’t told anyone about that yet as she is incredibly modest. Tweedles the Yorkie floats onto the Rainbow Bridge holding paws with our new Poodle - Coco. The Company are so happy and delighted to welcome these 4 new Fur Babies. There is much waving and smiling. Casper, the Cocker who loves attention, has been to collect Ma Pastry’s latest cake which has been lovingly baked to celebrate the new arrivals. He only took the tiniest lick of the icing on the journey from her kitchen, so absolutely no-one notices. Casper gives all the new Fur Babies a nice slice of cake. Today, our Fur Babies wish to recount and recite a popular Fur Baby Fairy Tale. Smokey, Sherlock and Buttons step forward and go and stand from left to right on the three dwarf-walls SL of the porch. Roo, Makan and Klaudio each stand on a dwarf-wall SR of the porch. The eagle-eyed amongst us notice that the porch has a new sign nailed over the old sign. It says Dunvloggin’. When everyone is in place a hush falls as a hologram appears CS. Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich - a beautiful Spitz looks out into the audience.

Smokey
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich the lovely German Spitz
Was prone to temper tantrums and threw many hissy fits
She attached herself to arguments and wantonly chose strife
She had a very stubborn streak and growled her way through life
She always chose the hard and stony path on which to walk
And when she reached a crossroad she would always choose the fork
That led her to a problem - she could never understand
Why life was always difficult and never what she planned

Sherlock
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich was very fair of face
But no-one seemed to like her - she was always in disgrace
Surely everyone could see the beauty of her coat?
Since no-one gave her praise she learned to keep herself remote
And haughtily and glacially she held her head up high
She never showed her feelings - no-one ever saw her cry
She kept herself quite separate and she never joined the pack
When other dogs gave her their stare she’d just outstare them back

Buttons
Eloise Ich-Liebe-Dich was no-one’s dog of choice
Until the day when lost in thought she found she’d lost her voice
This really gave her grief - should she give up - throw in the towel?
How could she live her life without the comfort of her growl?
She felt nervous, unprotected - every dog could smell her fear
And thus by this strange turn of fate a miracle grew near
Without her strident voice she could no longer have her say
And suddenly - from nowhere - other dogs came out to play

Roo
They ran along beside her and admired her lovely form
The bigger dogs protected her - they made sure she was warm
They licked her eyes and nuzzled her and told her that she was
The sweetest natured Spitz they’d ever known - this was because
She’d lost her biting edge - now she was friendlier it seemed
And Eloise was happier than she had ever dreamed
Now Rufus The Retriever with his long and wagging tail
Began to write her letters which he posted in the mail

Another hologram appears next to Eloise - it is Rufus The Golden Retriever

Makan
Her days now spent in merriment without her rasping voice
Made Eloise appealing - she was everybody’s choice
And dear and faithful Rufus with his huge, most ardent heart
Retrieved his heart’s desire by letting Cupid shoot his dart
They made the perfect couple and their beauty was now paired
As Eloise Ich Liebe-Dich - no longer fraught and scared
Took every lead from Rufus - her brave leader of the pack
Who gazed at her so lovingly - as glazed, she gazed right back

Klaudio
Without the stress of loneliness she once more found her voice
And now they‘re paired together as they run and they rejoice
Her voice now soft and gentle - more contrite and more subdued
For Rufus made his mark on her and now she was imbued
With gentle words of love in this reciprocal romance
His love released her true voice giving both of them a chance
And now he speaks the words she never heard and never knew
Rufus - Oh Eloise - Ich Liebe Dich - I really, truly do

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It may not be evident from a side profile but if she wants receipts for her chin filler. Here are some: One from 8 years ago (her original chin. Very square). One from 2018 and the one posted further up by pepperpoopar. Christ! Look at how unhealthy she looks compared to 2018.

Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot_20201208_013411.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
7ABD4882-9630-4BF5-971F-3B87E6230BF5.jpeg

So I thought for the year of 2020 she wasn’t going to be doing any trendy handbags. She said that in a Q and A video earlier this year

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I just say this and then I’ll be quiet? Lydia announced there was a plaque for the dog’s name on that ridiculously thick collar. I would never put my dog’s name in his collar. Why? Because if someone wanted to steal him he would know what name to call him. I’ll just leave that here...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hi ladies! New here, when did Alex the flight attendant join her team? Did I miss that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.