Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My saluki mix looks just like her. They are truly the best dogs.
They are incredible dogs! Harper is my first rescue. Embarrassingly, my dogs before here were from a store. But when my last dog passed away, i had just done a volunteer dog walk at a shelter and decided that I wanted to save a dogs life. Harper (originally Mocha) was a puppy when I got her, so I'm sure someone else would have adopted her if I hadn't but i'm so glad she is mine. I got her just before lockdown here and thank god. She is a very loved member of the family!

Oh. rdm1990 your doggie caught my eye, I have lived in UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia, just wondering if you are in any of those places??
I'm in Dubai! Are you still based here too?

On another back to Lydia note, I swear in the first vlogmas video she mentioned that her and Carrie do the tree and she does the 'directing', but then later mentioned that her and Ali would be doing it together? How can she be so blatantly incoherent in her videos and then post this on YouTube for millions to watch.... and not expect any opinions!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, but if I was a Fashion & Beauty Influencer or Life & Style Influencer or whatever the f*ck influencer she is, I would be livid.

She is a 5 star FRAUD.
20201202_142616.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Last night on Channel 4 in the UK there was a programme on about the truth about Amazon, in it, there was mention of Jamie Genevieve and how she had put a vlog up on her channel, and it was only when it was about 14 minutes in did the people watching it realise it was an advert for Amazon. I do think people are now getting wiser to their tactics, or even being educated in what's going on. I can only hope that legislation follows and more of these Influencers are brought to task for their underhanded tactics. They already make a fortune on the adverts, but they have to be greedy and have the commission too, putting many shop staff out of jobs as they direct people to where products can be bought online. One of our large department store chains, Debenhams, looks set to close if a buyer can't be found. Thousands of people will lose their jobs, and I see a direct correlation between people losing jobs in bricks and mortar stores with the rise of the Influencer and them encouraging people to buy online because if you don't buy online they can't get their cut of the action. Would be so easy if that code they give could be given in a store, and the commission tracked back that way so at least the stores were in with a fighting chance.
This was one of our biggest complaints when working on counters. Brands would set us ridiculous targets for new products but then they would have an influencer launch it online with a discount code for the brand website. Obviously people will shop where it is cheaper so not only did we lose commission but we would get a right bollocking for not making the launch successful. I very embarrassingly cried at work once because of this. I was 19 and fresh out of college and training, it was my first counter job. I spent ages doing make up for a mother and daughter, talking them through the products, teaching them application methods etc. Just as I was finishing the mums makeup the daughter tells her mum that an influencer (I think Tanya Burr) had a GWP if you used her code on the website. Both mum and daughter left without buying anything from me, I was devastated that I had lost a large sale and a couple of hours of my time, terrified my manager was going to have a go at me.

What are the chances it's a new wedding band?
I did think will this partnership with Tiffany lead to a bigger, more expensive engagement ring.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Last night on Channel 4 in the UK there was a programme on about the truth about Amazon, in it, there was mention of Jamie Genevieve and how she had put a vlog up on her channel, and it was only when it was about 14 minutes in did the people watching it realise it was an advert for Amazon. I do think people are now getting wiser to their tactics, or even being educated in what's going on. I can only hope that legislation follows and more of these Influencers are brought to task for their underhanded tactics. They already make a fortune on the adverts, but they have to be greedy and have the commission too, putting many shop staff out of jobs as they direct people to where products can be bought online. One of our large department store chains, Debenhams, looks set to close if a buyer can't be found. Thousands of people will lose their jobs, and I see a direct correlation between people losing jobs in bricks and mortar stores with the rise of the Influencer and them encouraging people to buy online because if you don't buy online they can't get their cut of the action. Would be so easy if that code they give could be given in a store, and the commission tracked back that way so at least the stores were in with a fighting chance.
Exactly this. And now Arcadia Group. Unlikely there will be anything more than statutory redundancy paid and this is in the short weeks before Christmas for about 13,000 employees between the UK and Ireland if you take the consignment stores as well. Ex Gratia payments are not mandatory in Ireland, certainly, if the company is winding down not restructuring. I agree, I see a direct correlation between the influencers encouraging online shopping also. I feel that the pandemic was the nail in the coffin, though, as people still want to spend, even maybe especially, during lockdown.

The habit has to be broken, so hopefully, this Christmas it will be shoulder to the wheel for consumers.

Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen #49 Vlogmas 2020 with the Money Grabbers! ... tumbleweed....hello is any bot out there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Josie has been potentially caught out on the first day breaking the new covid tier rules as she is swanning around Bicester Village when she lives in a tier 3 area. It kind of makes me hope that Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire get put into different tiers so Lydia will finally have to admit to where she lives 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
so shes currently on 946k and needs to buy approx 55,000 followers to make it to a million by Christmas/New Years.

let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say 10,000 of those will be genuine (I find that hard to believe but wtvr). So she needs to be increasing by about 1100/1200 every day from now until 25th.. Probably less to make it less suspicious.

And then she will hit the big number around early January and can say it’s all down to her charity giving and donations and thank everyone for sharing.

We see through you liedia!!:mad:(n)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
How can someone receive orders of luxury items everyday of the week .ya maby it’s for your ‘job’ but it’s so bad for the environment and when you think about her lifestyle it’s actually very sad . All that money on items and and changing her house and she’s still never looks content . Smh

Reactions: 17
The way she positions herself before Ali kisses her. She's expecting that kiss as though she's said to him "and then you will kiss me" Nothing is natural, its all rehearsed ready for the show
This totally reminds me of the time when SMARKLES was caught on camera telling Ginger to smile in their last public event. Now that I think about it...there are quite a lot of similarities between these 2 couples...narcissistic nasty wife with dumb hubby comes straight to mind. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That actually made me well up!
I was just about to post the same. Got very cold this morning but now feeling all warm and fuzzy! ❤
Thank you @Oops...

They are incredible dogs! Harper is my first rescue. Embarrassingly, my dogs before here were from a store. But when my last dog passed away, i had just done a volunteer dog walk at a shelter and decided that I wanted to save a dogs life. Harper (originally Mocha) was a puppy when I got her, so I'm sure someone else would have adopted her if I hadn't but i'm so glad she is mine. I got her just before lockdown here and thank god. She is a very loved member of the family!

I'm in Dubai! Are you still based here too?

On another back to Lydia note, I swear in the first vlogmas video she mentioned that her and Carrie do the tree and she does the 'directing', but then later mentioned that her and Ali would be doing it together? How can she be so blatantly incoherent in her videos and then post this on YouTube for millions to watch.... and not expect any opinions!!
Last year I spent my birthday in Dubai! I have a friend in AD and a load of us travelled from there to Dubai, took a boat trip, meal and concert. Fab! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You wait until your brother arrives miss Lumi 🤦‍♀️
That rocking horse is such a bizzare thing to have for a couple that have no kids, and rarely have kids over to visit. I just don't see the appeal of it, and why they put it out every Christmas?

Reactions: 30
That rocking horse is such a bizzare thing to have for a couple that have no kids, and rarely have kids over to visit. I just don't see the appeal of it, and why they put it out every Christmas?
The bald rocking horse is creepy, it looks like it’s been rescued from a fire

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because I have nothing better to do, I thought I would measure up their pics.
Firstly Ali. In the first screen grab, his eyebrows are equidistant to his front hairline and the base of his nostrils. In the second his eyebrows are equidistant to his front hairline and his top lip. WHY a try to look like an egghead? It’s creepy.
FAEA0954-DF89-4792-897F-960BDC7B807B.jpeg

BA6C7230-FC27-47F2-A50C-A0F9DBC82254.jpeg

Then we have Lids who we know is wearing 85mm Louboutins. Measure her height with this in mind to calibrate and I come up with 5’- 5’3”. I’m sick of their total fuckery. And before a troll might reply with Haven’t you got anything better to do? I would follow up with, No, actually, I don’t. I have Sjögren’s and have just tried to plant some daffodils that left me so breathless I had to come and sit on the couch for a while. Their deep unappreciation of things that actually matter will be their downfall. Oh yes and I’m 5’8.5”. 😊
50A40524-C24A-47B2-AE04-1AC92B5FCC39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
OH! This is such a gift for me! YES!!!!! ♥

Right - Auditions for those of you with dogs in rehearsals - any good Digger Dogs please? :love:
Yes muffin, she loves it and snortles her way along, frantically pawing!

Reactions: 8
Honoured to be includEd! The image of John Cleese thrashing a car with a branch in Fawlty Towers was brought to mind instantly! You are truly gifted at this!
Soooo hope I’m forgiven for stupidly getting your name wrong! It’s lack of sleep I think :love: Idiotic mistake to make and once again so sorry! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gives me serious Woman in Black vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So, so, so perched for @ElleBelle‘s top of next thread summary... ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.