Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooooooooooooo................................ NO mention of the giveaway or the charity in today's flog. Oh wait, I thought it was planned ahead as a giveaway for this charity and not for her own self "celebration" of buying followers.

Again, happy a worthy charity has benefited from her post and sad for her grandfather and his family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s not eating what she says she does. There’s no way. How can she be that small and eat what she says she does??
Did anyone catch the calorie burn daily goal for Ali? He was talking about closing the rings on his smart watch when he said he tries to burn 900 calories a day. They don't eat but maybe 1200 a day so WOW no wonder he looks so bad without photo editing. Why would he need to be so restrictive with his calories? I'm beginning to think that he also has an ED. Seems the only mammal in The Bungalow eating is Lumi and even then she has to supplement with mice now and again.

What in the world does this mean.....her many life realities?

My wife has just shared a story a memory of her many life realities, one of which so many sadly will be able to relate to. It may be the Louis Vuitton bag giveaway that grabs your attention but I hope you take a moment to read what she has to say.

He really is stupid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just a thought ... It's only in my head at the moment but it's something I have thought for a while now... maybe it's beacuse it's Xmas. I am 4 glasses of good vino down (Yes Lydia that means wine love)...and the Fiancee is in bed with Little Miss Sky as she is pooped after her directorial debut with the very strict @Oops........ but I can't help but wonder what life would be without influencers? I think in my own little old world brain .. that it would be AMAAAAAZING!
I remember old fashioned marketing ... I am only 41 but it feels like yesterday I used to love adverts in magazines and on the T.V.

When did the the world decide that fucktards that I can see on the street everyday would have such a grip on humanity and what we buy? Please tell me?

I studied hard ....I had 2 jobs because coming from an Italian family meant earning your keep (Lydia you are far from what I would call Italian with your work ethic!!) So I had to work If my dad was to even let me go to Uni ....I worked in my Dads bar and I worked in a restaurant each weekend having hardly anytime for myself but hey ho you do what you have to in life unless you beg!

But I always had such high esteem for people that got a degree and earned a career like myself ... I have done very well in life ..I live how I want to always, but I know others can't,...so my humanity kicks in and I donate etc whenever I can.

It is just so strange for me to have friends in marketing and they abhor bloggers ...they say they have ruined the career path for others and at this point looking at Lydia and Victorai etc I tend to agree,......it's an art ... it's not a beg or a flog ...ppl really do want to promote brands in the correct way and it's sad that the world only wants fast fashion/ fast branding and fast culture..

We need to get back to the "REAL" deal ... the REAL work ethic .. the REAL person ... the REAL consumer!

I would love all of you to boycott all fake publicity and promotion of goods in life ...Please stand up and make a change for the good of humanity and for the good of this world!!!

Sermon over ... go in peace xxxx
Paris Hilton is the"first influencer" you have her to thank :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I remember that now I just thought she misspoke and said nonna instead of nonno but you are right. My apologies.
I'm utterly confused at the fact that she does not know 'grandma' and 'grandpa' in Italian. It's as basic as mum and dad. I'm presuming she knew her grandparents from birth, however, If you lived with them as well how do you not know the difference ??? It gives the impression that she was either not interested / close to her maternal grandparents or she was ashamed of them or her (Italian) heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think all our comments about her giving away a bag for hitting 1 million were read by her and she decided to change tack? That's why none of this giveaway was mentioned in flogmas? You would think it would be wouldn't you? That is exactly what Josie and Vic did, used the first day of vlogmas to announce a giveaway, actually both of them are giving stuff away every day I think. How strange that she should not include this important 'event' in her vlogmas.

Btw the intro is a good clue to the content of the vlogs, empty space!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia Millen #49 AD-vent season for the Millen-Gordons as Lydia buys her way to a Million.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just heard on the radio we can visit loved ones in care homes. Will her Lydiaship?
She could use this time correctly for meaningful content that’s not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Paris Hilton is the"first influencer" you have her to thank :LOL:
Then came the Kartrashians (I'm sorry if I offend anyone who likes them), can't stand them at all!

It's infuriating that fraudulent influencers crush other peoples dreams, who has way more talent and passion, it's not fair.

When will the bubble burst once and for all?

(I'm having that time of the month so I guess I'll be the one who's "bitching all the way"😂😅).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not particularly savvy with Just Giving, but does anyone know why it says the ‘event’ is reaching 900k followers?
She has now raised quite a bit of money for the charity so I don’t really want to critique her. Every little helps!
091AEB59-0120-4570-AB73-DFD26D1CF590.png

Reactions: 9
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD.

ACT 1.

SCENE 1. A Clearing in a Wood in Bedhamptonshire. Night.

As the curtain rises the lights come up slowly to reveal a frosty woodland scene. We are in a clearing surrounded by Christmas trees. Owls hoot and a full moon shines in a dark sky. Centre Rear of the Stage is an arched wooden bridge painted in the colours of the rainbow. Seven dwarf walls surround the clearing in a semi-circle. Stage left stands an old wooden sign with three arrows. The arrow pointing left says Rescue Centre. The arrow pointing right says Home. The arrow pointing upwards says Sleep. Suddenly beautiful white eye shape lights appear in the Christmas trees. They are the eyes of The Lurkers who have come to observe gently. The tallest Christmas tree stands SR and within it’s uppermost branches curled up comfortably is Marmalade; The Cat Who Sees Everything. She grins widely and nods wisely. Her beautiful gossamer wings sparkle and glitter and undulate in time to her nodding. In the centre of the clearing stands a large pile of opened cardboard boxes. Quietly at first and then more urgently we hear scrabbling and scratching. High- pitched whining and then barking causes Marmalade to look down in concern. Tentatively at first, two tiny puppies crawl out of a box. They shake themselves vigorously and and then begin to scamper around sniffing intently.

Marmalade. Hello my dears. How lovely to see you. Can you tell me your names?

Puppy 1. What’s my name? I don’t know my name. I haven’t got a name. Oh no!

Puppy 2. What is a name? I don’t know what that is.

Marmalade. Then I will give you your names. You are Beggy and Grammy. There now you have names.

Both Puppies. Oh, Beggy and Grammy. Beggy and Grammy.

Puppy 1. Please may I be Beggy?

Puppy 2. No! I’m Beggy. You can be Grammy.

Puppy 1. I can be Grammy. I’m Grammy. I must remember that. Grammy, Grammy, Grammy. THat’s it. Granny. I’m Granny. Granny is my name.

Marmalade. No dear, you are Grammy. Lovely little Grammy.

Puppy 1. Yes, I’ve got it now, lovely little Grammy.

A sinister human figure creeps in SL. He wears black clothing from head to toe and wears a balaclava over his head. He carries a sack. He tip-toes stealthily towards Beggy and Grammy.

Marmalade. Watch out dear little ones, we have a Puppy Farmer in our midst!

Beggy and Grammy. Oh no! Where is the Puppy Farmer? Where is he?

Marmalade. He’s behind you!

BLACKOUT.

ACT 1

Scene 2. Clearing in Woods. Next Day.

As the lights come back up the cardboard boxes have been cleared away. We hear distant marching which grows ever nearer and louder. Marmalade cranes her neck.

Marmalade. Oh my! It’s the Christmas Parade. Oh how I love a Christmas Parade.

Very softly the orchestra begins to play ‘Do You Hear The People Sing’ from Les Miserables As 54 fur babies march in. This is a wonderful spectacle. All of them happy and eager to shine and show what they can do. They joyously wave flags, turn somersaults, juggle and all in time to the music. When they see you in the audience they wave delightedly. The Angelic Choir all carry large banners with smily emojis with the words ‘Hello Mum‘ emblazoned across in large letters. They take their places on The Rainbow Bridge. All are almost delirious with delight. Little Lady Sky juggles with apples and skilfully takes a bite as they whizz round. She high-fives Mushi Umbrage with both paws as the apples fall to the floor and Mushi trips over them but recovers quickly. Charlie the Havanese runs through the parade with a sock in his mouth barking for someone to catch him. Stan is skilfully rolls in balanced on a large watermelon. He adeptly flicks prawns into his mouth from a fork. Honey drags her duvet behind her still marching in perfect time. Harvey carefully guides Casper the rag-doll cat to his place on a dwarf wall, whispering into his ear describing the merriment Casper cannot see. Some dogs roll over and many cats polish their claws on their chests as they march. Little Gem takes her place on a dwarf wall and gazes intently into the eyes of Rupert who has finally stopped charging around excitedly. He loves a party and this parade is right up his street. Rupert and Gem snuggle together happily.

Cont...below

Copyright 2020
I knew it. The first time you put up a poem Oops, that you were talented. You have excelled yourself. Bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #49 Xmas trees and fake followers galore. I'll still buy more. Don't like it then there's the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know if the money that has been donated goes directly to the Alzheimer’s research organisation or if it goes first to Lydia, and then Lydia (allegedly) will forward the money to the organisation?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It's so obvious that she detests doing vlogmas. So why even bother, Lydia? Just do the two uploads a week and skip all the dramatic excuses on why vlogmas abruptly stopped after x amount of days?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not particularly savvy with Just Giving, but does anyone know why it says the ‘event’ is reaching 900k followers?
She has now raised quite a bit of money for the charity so I don’t really want to critique her. Every little helps! View attachment 331539
It says event because normally people would do something like a challenge or host something in order to raise the money such as a skydive or run a marathon etc. The event would be the day in which the chosen method of raising money happens. It says reaching 900k followers because she has linked it to her instagram and that is her amount of instagram followers rounded down.

Does anyone know if the money that has been donated goes directly to the Alzheimer’s research organisation or if it goes first to Lydia, and then Lydia (allegedly) will forward the money to the organisation?
Just giving send the amount raised each week directly to the charity themselves after they have deducted their charge and transaction costs.

Reactions: 11
Is it possible for you /to let me know what species your rescue Harper is please? ❤ I’m guessing a cat but don’t want to get it wrong. Thank you.

Just whilst I am here for those in the Panto - I wasn’t expecting so many of the fur babies to have the same name:ROFLMAO: please bear with...x Thank you
She is a whippet cross desert dog (I live in the Middle East!)

a0badaed-5dc8-4cb4-b506-889ad1eb1bed.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so I think I have watched all of her vlogmas 1 but it's hard to tell because I fell asleep. Wasn't that the most boring pile of horse pooh ever.
So just to compare with Victorias (because I do like Victoria) I had a quick whiz through hers too and found it far far more interesting, she is having rolling giveaways, when Vic talks to her audience she actually sounds like she cares and she is doing something for her followers.
Lydiot is all about me me me.

First thing with Lydiot that bugged me, cheesy, it's all just soo cheesy and sadly when compared with Victorias sooo amateurish, I know I shouldn't compare as its like apples and oranges comparing dullards with quite intelligent folk but sorry I just cant help it. ;-)
Secondly - what was soo special about the sky, was it a bit pinky purple, wow, never seen that before, show is the graveyard (aka garden beds), would rather see that.
Thirdly - start in your pjs, that certainly adds an air of professionalism, well done for looking like crap right off the bat.
Fourthly- do we really need to hear about where your going to put the trees, just put the trees, clearly filling air time with waffle.
Fifthly - is anyone as excited about a pile of red bricks as I am NOT. Really you dont need to lift the covering, I can imagine a pile of red bricks, dont care about the colour either, boring, clearly filling air time with waffle BUT I am sooo glad now I know about half walls and wet and dry red bricks. I suppose she has to do all this talk about the process because she got this porch for nothing or heavily discounted.
Sixthly - she didnt even wait for the delivery man to leave before she started opening boxes, greedy cow.
Seventhly - now this is where she really annoyed me, how in the hell does she not know where all those arrangements are going??? If she is such a fabulous home decorator person how come she cant work out where to put a fecking candle.
Eighthly - Number 5s branding its just soo fabulous, I was expecting to at any moment hear something about he branding of the Globy fiasco, nope all silent there, no mention of Globy as a xmas gift, or anything about giveaways of Globy for Xmas, it just doesnt exist anymore does it. Brainless twit.
Ninethly - ok so is it just me or is that dress just horrible, clearly I am behind in the fashion stakes, and I am very old but even I wouldn't wear that.
Tenthly - AND finally we really get to just horrible tit - BAGS from Tiffanys, not one little sweet discreet little box BUT bags full of boxes. Could this just be any more OTT and gross. Then it goes on to a hamper of food sent to her, why is someone sending her food??? Is she supposed to be recommending this food, is she supposed to eat it then tell us how yummy it is?? I just don't get it. Bags and bags of chocolate drink, just soo much free food being sent to her and storage containers, she doesnt even know what to do with all this stuff.

Where was the Xmas music as the trees were going up? Enough from me, you get the gist, vlogmass from a greedy, selfish, selfcentered, narcissist.
PS, I bet she was pissed when she watched Victorias xmas vlog with all the cute doggie content.

She is a whippet cross desert dog (I live in the Middle East!)

View attachment 331580
Oh. rdm1990 your doggie caught my eye, I have lived in UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia, just wondering if you are in any of those places??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 1

Scene 5. A Homely, Old Fashioned Kitchen. Day.

The workmen who promised to come and tow @Morest’s Supersonic Jet away didn’t turn up! The Props Department have been incredibly busy on the other side of the stage revolve. As the curtain rises we are greeted with a warm, homely kitchen scene. Bags of flour, mixing bowls, wooden spoons and stacks of cake tins are strewn everywhere. An enormous cake with white icing and a cherry on the top stands in the middle of a farmhouse table. The comforting fire burning in the grate has a tall mantelpiece covered in thank-you cards. All of our dogs are outside peering in through the casement windows excitedly pointing and drooling at the cake. Our cats walk around on the floor, gently nuzzling each other and stretching. Jasper the rabbit happily munches on his carrot. A smiling Old English Sheepdog enters SL. She wears a well used gingham pinafore and waves to our dogs. She carries a basket full of freshly picked flowers. She strokes each cat in turn and gives Jasper‘s ears a little tickle.

Come with me now as I show you the sight
Of a wonderful kitchen - sweet smelling and bright
A more homely scene you would never behold
Than the kitchen of she - who arthritic and old
Shows the bravest and kindest of faces to see
As she works the day long oh so diligently
This is no place for cynics or critics or fakes
For here lives Ma Pastry - the doggy who bakes

With her stained gingham pinny and soft dough-ball paws
She spends her life baking for each worthy cause
She whisks and she kneads and she stirs and she makes
Batch after batch of her scones and her cakes
Each sweet apple pie and each chocolate eclair
And each blueberry muffin far lighter than air
Piled high in profusion in charming array
That defies the shop-bought cakes on offer today

She’s invited to each Furry wedding affair
Where the five-tier cake is all homemade by her
Her smooth fondant icing - a joy to behold
With love rolled inside every crevice and fold
She won’t accept payment or cheques from the banks
Preferring instead to accept heartfelt thanks
She blushes with pride as her tail wags and shakes
For thanks are enough for the doggy who bakes

No puppies had she in her far-away youth
And this is what lies at the nub of her truth
With such love inside her she wasted no time
In baking her love into cakes so sublime
The pleasure this gave was enough for her soul
To retain all its beauty and make her feel whole
This Old English Sheepdog has so much to give
So long may she prosper and long may she live

The buttercream icing in each heart-shaped sponge
Is enough to make pulses beat faster and lunge
And her strawberry shortcake and pecan nut flan
Would tickle the tastebuds of Furry or man
With no-one turned down - no good cause left unheeded
No cook books she owns - there’s no recipes needed
She cooks just by instinct when making her cakes
This loveable, floury, doggy who bakes

Today she’ll bake fairy cakes - 50 or more
For our loved ones who wait at her windows and floor
She’ll give them attention - a nice spoon to lick
And clap with delight if they do any trick
And afterwards when they all leave she will read
All the thank you cards gratefully sent from each breed
Oh Lovely Ma Pastry - what soul could abhor her?
There’s nothing to do but to simply adore her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.