Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lads, Ali’s flog on GIFTIN!! How stupid does he think we are ?!?? Weak laughing

Stop - now he’s talking about gifting a pen, that person used to use a biro!! It was for your bleep wife - remember her fake smile !!
He’s trying to prove it was a legit one and not a knock off. Sad times. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaks volumes that she still cannot pronounce Moet properly 😆😆😆
I thought she was pronouncing it properly :unsure: I just double checked and as far as I'm aware she is saying Moet correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Vic has donated 2500 pounds to the blue cross, you have been beaten lidl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
WTF is this drivel about the point of giving a gift? Geez.....are we in primary school? I would suggest he read Derrida on said subject but I would have to gift him a brain first. And that wouldn’t just improve his life but ours too. Win win.
6C0A3F07-7273-4F6A-B007-D47D958DA628.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Having carrie over for a glass of champagne when there is supposed to be no household mixing is taking the piss. She gets around it by paying Carrie but she was hardly there to do work.

Imagine having to pay your "friend" to come over and pass you baubles so you can decorate your tree.

Ali also had people over as you can hear them in the background.
Carrie is a single household and she’s said before that she was part of her bubble. But the whole point is that she should be the ONLY person over. Not a bleeping seamstress or Ali’s friends to play pool and then Lydia shouldn’t be mixing with other households like her neighbours. There’s not a chance she won’t throw her usual party for New Years, she just won’t vlog or admit to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Possibly dress number 2 from her edit :unsure:

Carrie is a single household and she’s said before that she was part of her bubble. But the whole point is that she should be the ONLY person over. Not a bleeping seamstress or Ali’s friends to play pool and then Lydia shouldn’t be mixing with other households like her neighbours. There’s not a chance she won’t throw her usual party for New Years, she just won’t vlog or admit to it.
If Carrie is in a bubble with Lydia and Ali that would mean for the whole month of lockdown she wouldn't be allowed to see her boyfriend. Which would be a strange choice.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oooh did everyone here the hint for her to quit in a few days? 'its blustery outside and last time I went out when it was blustery I got ill'. also I hate the ribbon on the tree in the lounge looks a right mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you look back on her vlogmas videos. Every year she has an extra AF Christmas tree decoration 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So we had a 30 minute vlog and all she did was put up the trees no decorating. So Im guessing in tonights she will decorate the trees and Thursday will be putting the star/angel on the tops of the trees. God talk about stuck for content, so which week do we think she will get the flu and quit? Im guessing halfway through week two.:giggle:
Bother! Can’t help myself from watching her vlogs! The trees are ok - not great IMO but less department store or mall style like last year. BUT doesn’t she know that baubles and decs should be hung using the little green metal hooks? They hang far more elegantly them when one hangs then directly on the tree with the string. Given she tries to portray sophistication and elegance she just always hits the mark. I thought she looked pretty though.

Reactions: 8
Who on here follows Carrie on insta? I bet she’s been seeing her boyfriend too.

The bald rocking horse is creepy, it looks like it’s been rescued from a fire
bc it’s a case of style over substance like everything with them

so shes currently on 946k and needs to buy approx 55,000 followers to make it to a million by Christmas/New Years.

let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say 10,000 of those will be genuine (I find that hard to believe but wtvr). So she needs to be increasing by about 1100/1200 every day from now until 25th.. Probably less to make it less suspicious.

And then she will hit the big number around early January and can say it’s all down to her charity giving and donations and thank everyone for sharing.

We see through you liedia!!:mad:(n)
Oop she’s gone up another 2000 since I posted this a few hours ago!! Joke

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hope Carrie is ok, she looks so so thin...she has always been slim but she doesn’t look very well 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Possibly dress number 2 from her edit :unsure:

If Carrie is in a bubble with Lydia and Ali that would mean for the whole month of lockdown she wouldn't be allowed to see her boyfriend. Which would be a strange choice.
Oh I don’t doubt Carrie is also seeing her boyfriend. When Carrie slept over in last weeks (?) vlog Lydia said she was part of their bubble. I think they think you can make several bubbles which is not the point. But you know, different rules for Miss Lydia.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just caught a bit of Fleur de Force’s vlog - the tree in her hallway...wow! Though can’t understand why these influencers have no common sense! All the sentimental glass baubles not wrapped individually- so a 10 year bauble was smashed! Anyway exact opposite of Lidl’s no creating of memories on her tree just amazon tat or the range and the odd “expensive” bauble! So much for me not posting here and watching flogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it Carrie's boyfriend that is over or Ali's manager? Carrie can get away with being there for work but she can't stay over night. Neither of them are actually working! Between her and Josie I feel like they should be reported and then hopefully they can be given a nice fine.

Lydia is so not a dog person 😂 the way she is talking and interacting with Bolly just shows how uncomfortable she is and that she has zero clue how to look after a dog. She has zero warmth compared to when Carrie was talking to him.
Did anyone else notice that when Lydia was pretending to be the embodiment of a dog person and torturing playing with Bolly while they were decorating the tree under the stairs, that Lydia repeatedly said to Cawwie “I keep touching his willy!” and laughing about it like it was the most hilarious thing ever?
I mean, how old is she ... four? 🙄

Also, speaking of the Christmas Trees, I have dubbed the one in the kitchen The Taxidermy Tree, and the one in the lounge room The Beige Tree.
Despite what Lydia may think, neither of those trees, especially the Taxidermy Tree, look “traditional”.
A traditional tree usually incorporates a lot of red, gold or silver baubles, and maybe tiny pine cones for the wooden element, some sparkly pieces, along with tinsel or long, festive coloured ribbons to drape around the tree.
Instead she has a tree in the kitchen full of pheasant feathers, dried orange slices (what the actual?), hessian bows, and heavy bronze baubles that just make it look very, very ordinary.

Honestly, if Lydia thinks this is quality vlogmas material, then I’d hate to see what her version of sub-par would be!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I really don’t understand the pheasant Christmas tree trend going on this year. It just reminds me of seeing them dead on the roads and pheasant hunting which is really sad to me not glamorous but hey- I have a heart!

• Sad
  • Heart
Did anyone else notice that when Lydia was pretending to be such a dog person and torturing playing with Bolly while they were decorating the tree under the stairs, that Lydia repeatedly said to Cawwie “I keep touching his willy!” and laughing about it like it was the most hilarious thing ever?
I mean, how old is she ... four? 🙄

Also, speaking of the Christmas Trees, I have named the one in the kitchen room The Taxidermy Tree, and the one in the lounge room The Beige Tree.
Despite what Lydia may think, neither of those trees, especially the Taxidermy Tree, look “traditional”.
A traditional tree usually incorporates a lot of red, gold or silver baubles, and something like tiny pine cones for the wooden element, some sparkly pieces, along with tinsel or maybe some long festive tartan ribbons to drape around the tree.
Instead she has a tree in the kitchen full of pheasant feathers, dried orange slices (what the actual), hessian bows, and heavy bronze baubles that just make it look very, very ordinary.

Honestly, if Lydia thinks this is quality vlogmas material, then I’d hate to see what her version of sub-par would be!!
So childish and that whole bit was so awkward. She is not a dog person and she is trying to force it too much, the puppy is going to realise Lydia doesn't like him that much and he will end up taking to Ali a lot more.

• Heart
Her fancy dress costume looks ridiculous 😂
What is she trying to do, scare small children?

They’re only allowed to form a bubble with one other household and only if they’re single (living alone). I’d they had Ali’s manager round to play pool and hangout on a weekend that feels like they’re breaking the rules.

Lydia also said she went over to her neighbours and only didn’t stay for champagne as she was too busy. That sounds like she went inside to me. She wouldn’t even be allowed to drink champagne with her in the garden either.
Yes, just checked, Northamptonshire is Tier 2

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.