Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, that's all pave diamonds so looks (and probably is) relatively cheap compared to an actual diamond of that size. And who shops at somewhere called '777 Jewellers' ??
I noticed that too, apparently they are 'celebrity Jewellers'
Screenshot_20201202_200328.jpg
😏

Reactions: 7
Wow I actually like her kitchen Christmas tree with the dried oranges. Did she actually put all that together on her own and didn't copy anyone? Color me impressed for once.

Reactions: 6
So childish and that whole bit was so awkward. She is not a dog person and she is trying to force it too much, the puppy is going to realise Lydia doesn't like him that much and he will end up taking to Ali a lot more.
Exactly! I felt so uncomfortable watching that part of the video.
It’s not something a normal person would feel the need to say, much less laugh about.

Also, she had a lay in until 10:00am.
Does she not realise that she won’t be able to do that when the poor puppy comes along?
Dogs aren’t like cats, they need routine and structure if they’re going to be trained properly - something I very much doubt Lydia will have the patience or perseverance for.

Reactions: 19
To be fair, that's all pave diamonds so looks (and probably is) relatively cheap compared to an actual diamond of that size. And who shops at somewhere called '777 Jewellers' ??
Take a look at their Instagram page, bit tacky https://www.instagram.com/777jewellers/

Edit: I just remembered there was a programme on TV here in the UK about a couple of lads that set up a jewellers/pawn shop and they used to get a lot of 'celebrities' in as customers. I wonder if it is a business like that, there were a few of them.

Reactions: 4
@Bdawg #49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.
As it seems this thread title suggestion won, I had to scroll multiple pages due to all the lovely x-mas and pet content 😁 (from us not from Lydia)
I will open the new thread and post the link here.

Oh nooooo, what have I done... the thread title has two times 49 in it... Mods send halp!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The wreaths are as dull as dishwater. also which real 'posh' person offers a neighbour champagne?she lives in fantasy land.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's too much, Holland Cooper rammed down our throats from everyone! Josie is prancing around the Cotswolds in a cape with a fur collar and one of the stupid hats. And she's giving away a gilet!

Jade Holland Cooper looks classy and has an amazing home - she really needs to think about this PR and who is being gifted her clothes as it's de-valuing the brand and just looks ridiculous! I would never ever buy anything from them now!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.