Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lidl has 945000 people who supposedly follow her but only 2090 supporters!!! That just shouts reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time viewer, first time poster.

As someone who works in wine, and has spent a lot of money studying hard to get a qualification so that my job can be backed up with training and hard work, it really ticks me off that’s she’s just swanning into the world whilst knowing absolutely nothing. People depend years getting to a point where they feel they can professional recommend wine. On the one hand, having more people my age (20-30s) getting into wine is amazing! On the other, how dare you undermine people working at minimum wage to build years of expertise by pretending to be an expert when you clearly are in it for the lifestyle and not a love for the culture and history of wine.

I also feel sorry for the people who believe her and end up buying cases of tit wine. We shouldn’t be supporting Virgin anyway with Brason and his tax-avoidance!

Angry wine professional rant over 😂 Any questions anyone has about this topic with Lydia, feel free to reply!
It's not like Lydia even buys her wines, she recommends what she gets gifted! None of the wines she drinks she ever paid for! So whatever she "recommends" means nothing, she hasn't tried any other wines 😂

Sooooooooooooooooooo................................ NO mention of the giveaway or the charity in today's flog. Oh wait, I thought it was planned ahead as a giveaway for this charity and not for her own self "celebration" of buying followers.

Again, happy a worthy charity has benefited from her post and sad for her grandfather and his family and friends.
My first thought was it's a scam and she'll keep the money!

Reactions: 17
I thought she went to bed at 4:30? She clearly said the timer of the trees goes off at 10 ‘when we go to bed’.
Also, she’s in the garden today, and as she’s said already, last time she worked in the garden she got sick, so as you predicted, she might have an excuse to quit flogmas....
Lastly, she said ‘someone put a tip on planting garlic’ WHAT YOU MEAN?? I THOUGHT YOU DIDN’T WANT TIPS/OPINIONS?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have to laugh, she's showing us the raised beds and squealing that she has broad beans - i mean you can barely even see a leaf! They are all almost empty and desolate, what a complete waste of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
5 mins into the latest flogmust video and the mad bint ordered garlic cloves on the internet to plant! How can she claim to be Italian and not know that she could’ve just cracked open a 30p bulb of garlic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's really bad that she is forcing Ali to have this puppy. He loves animals so he will take care of it and do what he is meant to do however puppies are such hard work that if you don't really want one you are going to begrudge being so tired and busy all the time. It is probably going to cause a bunch of arguments between him and Lydia. The puppy vlogs are going to be super bitchy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So nowhere on the vlog does it say there is an ad with the cleaning company Kinfill, yet she stands there and does a full promotion for them?

Also first 17 mins nothing has happened yet!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So this is a picture of Lumi completely disinterested in the 6 coffin beds. This is not a picture of her stood in one as we all know she avoids everything like the plants and food growing. She definitely won't be using them as litter trays. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Carrie is not actually allowed to decorate the tree, she take the labels off the baubles and hands them to the witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Having carrie over for a glass of champagne when there is supposed to be no household mixing is taking the piss. She gets around it by paying Carrie but she was hardly there to do work.

Imagine having to pay your "friend" to come over and pass you baubles so you can decorate your tree.

Ali also had people over as you can hear them in the background.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
So this is a picture of Lumi completely disinterested in the 6 coffin beds. This is not a picture of her stood in one as we all know she avoids everything like the plants and food growing. She definitely won't be using them as litter trays. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I love animals but this cat is so annoying. Just seeing it walk around in dirt and knowing it will walk all over the kitchen with its dirty paws makes me itch inside. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else experiencing weird gaps on this site? It started for me with an empty bottom thing last week
1606930687912.png

Usually it shows a bunch of names you can click on.
Now I have gaps in-between comments of you.
Firefox for Windows is what I use.

Reactions: 6
She has such dry lips! Either she never drinks( 💦 ) or the house is too hot!

Reactions: 6
Festive: fleece, vest and leggings, that is my every day uniform at not my festive one!

She has picked up the toasty and blustery. Heaven help us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.