Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she's saved the last tree to decorate in another vlog!

I can confirm that todays vlog is even more boring than her normal offerings, 36 mins of drivel.

And to round it all off, Ali has put up a vlog. Please watch the first ten mins just for the comedy value of the two twats dressed up on a walk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Having carrie over for a glass of champagne when there is supposed to be no household mixing is taking the piss. She gets around it by paying Carrie but she was hardly there to do work.

Imagine having to pay your "friend" to come over and pass you baubles so you can decorate your tree.

Ali also had people over as you can hear them in the background.
Is it Carrie's boyfriend that is over or Ali's manager? Carrie can get away with being there for work but she can't stay over night. Neither of them are actually working! Between her and Josie I feel like they should be reported and then hopefully they can be given a nice fine.

Lydia is so not a dog person 😂 the way she is talking and interacting with Bolly just shows how uncomfortable she is and that she has zero clue how to look after a dog. She has zero warmth compared to when Carrie was talking to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it Carrie's boyfriend that is over or Ali's manager? Carrie can get away with being there for work but she can't stay over night. Neither of them are actually working! Between her and Josie I feel like they should be reported and then hopefully they can be given a nice fine.

Lydia is so not a dog person 😂 the way she is talking and interacting with Bolly just shows how uncomfortable she is and that she has zero clue how to look after a dog. She has zero warmth compared to when Carrie was talking to him.
I know they can technically be together for work but it is so annoying that this was obviously filmed during full lockdown and all carried did was drink champagne, decorate a christmas tree and then the 4 of them played pool! Hardly "work".
I'm just surprised you would even film that and post it knowing the country is in lockdown.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Please Tatties note I mentioned some comments ago that she should make her old chandelier into icicles for her tree. Now she said she might buy more glass drops as they look so good. Yeah, Lids, duh! You’re welcome.
9909282A-080A-4EA6-81C7-2C1BCE8BEBFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Given up the neighbour offered her champagne & caviar- really ??? She has a bottle of Moo - ettt . You are so bloody ignorant. Sad sad sad lady. Asti more up your street hun. Common as muck Lids !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know they can technically be together for work but it is so annoying that this was obviously filmed during full lockdown and all carried did was drink champagne, decorate a christmas tree and then the 4 of them played pool! Hardly "work".
I'm just surprised you would even film that and post it knowing the country is in lockdown.
Technically you can't form a bubble with more than 1 person though. If Carrie is with her boyfriend that is her bubble, they can't just decide they want to bubble all 4 of them together because it suits their social life better :rolleyes: Plus the daft bint was round at her neighbours house as well and is being offered champagne so she was obviously indoors there too. Madame gets sick when she goes out on cold days so they for sure weren't sat in the garden. I'm very surprised they filmed it and uploaded it and I hope someone reports her. I've seen a couple comments asking why they weren't wearing masks when together.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh wonder why Ali doesn't want to decorate the trees with her???? um she literally just said "I just direct Carrie and she helps me because that's what best friends do". WHO would want to be DIRECTED on how to decorate 4 trees in their own home? On this point Ali is smart. NOT FUN MILLEN which is why you have to PAY a person to do this with you.

AND Tiffany... oh how far they have fallen to use influencers the likes of Lydia. We shall see if it's a real partnership but I'm sincerely disappointed in them if it is.
I think Carrie looked annoyed by Lydia at some point in that video. Maybe she will realise that Lydia is just using her as her slave, just like she does with Ali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it my imagination ... or is Cawwiiee thinner than Lydiot ??? She has lost alot of weight and being taller than Lydia, you can really see how frail she is. And for sure, at the beginning of the vlog, Cawwiiee was not too keen on being at The Bungalow to decorate the Boss' tree. Her non-reaction when Kim Jong Lydiot was talking to her spoke volumes. VOLUMES.

Cawwiiee' tree looked nicer 🤭 🤭 🤭 #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Carrie looked annoyed by Lydia at some point in that video. Maybe she will realise that Lydia is just using her as her slave, just like she does with Ali.
Maybe with a man and dog in her life she doesn’t want to see millen Moron or be under her control. If you/I were with Carrie you would obviously watch lidl’s vlogs read the comments and find out about the gossip forums and then never want Carrie to be near her again!

Reactions: 19
Oh lads, Ali’s flog on GIFTIN!! How stupid does he think we are ?!?? Weak laughing

Oh lads, Ali’s flog on GIFTIN!! How stupid does he think we are ?!?? Weak laughing
Stop - now he’s talking about gifting a pen, that person used to use a biro!! It was for your bleep wife - remember her fake smile !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie honestly looked so miffed every time Lydia said anything. Just totally over it the entire video haha. Do not blame her. Love the sly comment about how lazy L was buying all those dried oranges, it's honestly not hard to pick up a 20p orange, cut it up and shove it in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carrie honestly looked so miffed every time Lydia said anything. Just totally over it the entire video haha. Do not blame her. Love the sly comment about how lazy L was buying all those dried oranges, it's honestly not hard to pick up a 20p orange, cut it up and shove it in the oven.
That would mean knowing how to use the oven ,a knife and 20p🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’re only allowed to form a bubble with one other household and only if they’re single (living alone). I’d they had Ali’s manager round to play pool and hangout on a weekend that feels like they’re breaking the rules.

Lydia also said she went over to her neighbours and only didn’t stay for champagne as she was too busy. That sounds like she went inside to me. She wouldn’t even be allowed to drink champagne with her in the garden either.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Typical exaggerating Lidl behaviour to claim that she was offered champagne by neighbour...lol...why would a neighbour waste champagne on her? It's prob just a courtesy tea or coffee while thinking of how to get her out of the house. Let's just think about it logically...if you are a normal human being, would you offer her bubbly esp after seeing how she drinks by the road? She's just trying to create the impression that she lives in some posh area in Buckinghamshire but we all know no amount of bubbly will move the Bungalow out of Northamptonshire. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone please explain the excitement over the completion of the porch. I don't get it. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain the excitement over the completion of the porch. I don't get it. :unsure:
Given her self-proclaimed deprived homeless childhood while supposedly decked in Tiffany like a xmas tree, that non-hollow oak porch most prob makes her cream her pants in excitement. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The video was proper boring. What’s she going to film every day. She is one big borefest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.