Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. Actually, I've never been around a Dachshund, but I was already surprised to see Lumi was supposedly doing well around an energetic Bolly baby Spaniel. Is he potty trained? Can you imagine the puppy peeing on her white carpets XD and Lumi being overwhelmed by the smell...

And then when both the new pup and Bolly will be in the house, Lumi will be like "Hell I'm outta the house, goodbye forever" XD
Bolly was confined to the basement because he wasn't toilet trained. She will never be able to cope toilet training a mini dachshund. I had to keep putting mine outside very 45 minutes because they can't hold their bladders, even during the night.

Reactions: 18
Also Instagram is a free platform to use so what special support is she supposedly entitled to? Maybe Instagram is preparing to block her as she’s buying so many bots. Strange we don’t hear of anyone else having this problem.
Maybe tagging her account as spam has limited her account's functions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My guess for the name of their glorified dormer bungalow is ‘Gluten Free Gaff’ 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably needs to just update the app on her phone 😂 😂 I've never heard of one person having technical issues with an app. Normally it's a problem with everyone, or a certain phone issue.

• Haha
My guess for the name of their glorified dormer bungalow is ‘Gluten Free Gaff’ 😏
Zaflora House

post too short :(

She probably needs to just update the app on her phone 😂 😂 I've never heard of one person having technical issues with an app normally it's a problem with everyone, or a certain phone issue.
I have often problems with Insta or Imdb and have to terminate the app in the settings and delete all the cache data and start it again. But it won't help if I demand Insta or Imdb to change anything because it is a problem with my phone or the android version probably.
Every IT services person first question: "Have you restarted your device?"

I will really lmao if she got limited due to tagging her account for spam, or if it is due too suspicious activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting. Actually, I've never been around a Dachshund, but I was already surprised to see Lumi was supposedly doing well around an energetic Bolly baby Spaniel. Is he potty trained? Can you imagine the puppy peeing on her white carpets XD and Lumi being overwhelmed by the smell...

And then when both the new pup and Bolly will be in the house, Lumi will be like "Hell I'm outta the house, goodbye forever" XD
They are small dogs but they honestly take so much work. I'm utterly obsessed with mine but they are my priority. I work self employed so I either have a dog Walker come round or I time my appointments so I'm not leaving them longer than a few hours. They have a long back so jumping on and off furniture and even how you pick them up you need to be careful. I have a dog sitter for when I go on holiday and found a daxie owner because of this. I had a jack Russell and a Alsatian before these two and they are like night and day.

Because they are so small and low to the ground when puppies they squat to wee so you don't even know when they are doing it. So there will be pee everywhere. She will need to fence off her garden to keep the dog from wandering off and escaping.

How she was walking with bolly off lead and thinking that's how it will be, a daxie will dart off and chase anything 🤣

She really may as well have a child haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s the house name again ?
Potager House.

The original property, "The Bungalow" was demolished in 2012.

They bought the property in February 2018 and it was still known as The Bungalow.
They changed the name to Potager House some time between February and October 2018.

On 4th October 2018 - planning permission was submitted for an external flue and log burner and the address was Potager House.

There is a current list online which lists 11 properties at that postcode. The Bungalow is not listed but Potager House is.

Aldi playing dress up ( once again), this time in a Aston showroom...boy...he does look for once that he is holding a decent job as a car salesman 😜

• Haha
Was going to ask as I reported her account as spam and haven’t heard anything from Instagram! I’ve mainly reported images before and received the “we found this account violates our rules” etc but not heard any thing about reporting her account yet. Dare I hope that our collective action a few days ago might have woken up some people at insta and they have restricted her account while they investigate? 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The potager actually means « the vegetable garden ». Quite appropriate for a house that doesn’t actually have any vegetables except for lidl and aldi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve just been chatting to a friend whose son just bought recently a dachshund puppy for his girlfriend. From somwhere in Wales and he won’t tell her how much it cost! Apparently they are so in love with it they can’t bear to leave it alone and even my friend who is not a dog person is thinking ahead to them going back to working in the office and what will happen to the dog then? I worry so much about all these pups being bought in lockdown by people who don’t have a clue the time, effort, money and personal sacrifice you have to put in to raise a dog responsibly. Because influencers make it look like it’s all cuddles on the sofa and cute photos!
My dog had an upset tummy the other day and was repeatedly and copiously sick (and he’s raw fed so you can imagine what regurgitated raw food was like...) while I was on a zoom call. I had to keep muting my mic and rushing down to soothe him and clear it all up....!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys, I felt a huge rant coming on this morning in the shower so I hope everyone is cool with me coming here to VENT.

I'm truly speechless by her and Ali's vlogs this week. The amount of waste genuinely makes me feel sick. The depressing graveyard of crap in the attic, the dining room that she's already changed multiple times, cupboard crammed full of last weeks flavour. Stacks of tit she's not even opened under the stairs. Pretty much all freebies.

She's spent (and been gifted) more than ever in the pandemic, haul after haul after haul, buying multiple designer handbags, ripping greedily into boxes in every vlog, changing the rooms over and over, showing off herself "filing away these pieces" - i.e shoving the crap she was obsessed with a month ago into another cupboard.

I'm really tempted for once to leave a comment which I never ever do and just try to ask if she is genuinely so tone deaf that she can't see this is turning people off. She'll delete it or reply with the standard passive-aggressive "I'll do me and you do you lovely x" so it's probably not worth the energy.

So much to unpick in all those videos - her insane self-esteem, the compulsive buying and urgency to change everything constantly - as always - but one thing I just can't wrap my head around is how does she have so little self-awareness about how it all looks?

I mean she clearly cares a lot about what others think of her. She spends every ounce of her energy every day showing off, bragging about how rich, pretty, thin she is. How expensive her things are. Can she not even see from a very practical business perspective that this just does not make her look good in any way shape or form?

How does she think this is good content? How can she not see it makes her look like a spoilt little tit? She can tell herself her videos are 'escapism' but when people are losing their jobs, relying on tiny government support packages - who the duck wants to watch this brat unwrap another freebie? It's so gross that she cares more about her 'luxe' rich girl image than just maybe pulling back a little this year and concentrating on some more wholesome content, y'know - so you don't make people feel extra tit about their circumstances during a global pandemic.

She's got nothing in the tank for that though - wine, reading, gardening, classical music - she's learnt absolutely nothing about these things she's not interested - she just loves to say she does them. If she was actually interested even a tiny bit in any of these hobbies she could have swapped out the endless hauls for some really wholesome sit down videos about what she was learning. But that's far too much effort for her, she won't be able to make so much coin and she'd rather just show off how everything rosy for HER.

She can pay as many therapists as she wants to tell her she's a good person and sure - she can spend her money on whatever she wants but choosing to show what she shows - that is a choice! She has a platform. And that is not a choice that anyone with an ounce of empathy or kindness would make.

Just for context I am freelance and I've always ran my business online and remotely before the pandemic happened. I actually use my freedom with my work situ to travel the world, experience different cultures and learn different languages. Y'know instead of holing myself up in a nursing home buying 300 quid cushion covers but you know Lidl - I'll do me and you do you 😂

Anyway I digress - whilst of course like most other people Covid has affected my work a little and my life a little but I'm for sure one of the very very fortunate people to not have been affected too much and I'm grateful for that every single day.

So just to put this rant into some context that this doesn't come from any place of envy and bitterness. Also y'know. I also care more about spending my money on fun experiences with people I love than buying 150 quid coffee cups 🤷‍♀️
Well said! ❤❤❤
I agree with every single point.

You have reminded me of something....
She was reading The Salt Path (and we all know that she "devours books in 48 hours 🤣") but we have heard nothing for weeks. I'm also reading it. It's an autobiography by a woman, about her and her husband losing everything after investing in a friend. They lose the family home and have zero credit rating. To top it all the husband is given a terminal diagnosis. The story is about how they walk the coastal path from Minehead, around Devon and Cornwall, camping and experiencing the kindness of others.
I really hoped that Lidl might take something from this book about material possessions, health and happiness. But it seems she's not ready to listen to that.

Reactions: 27
I can’t quite fathom influencers complaining about IG as if Facebook owes them for deigning to have an account in the app. It’s a free app. Literally nothing is keeping them on it...except they make money with swipe up links and use the numbers to prove your worth to brands.

Influencers need IG far more than IG needs them.

Reactions: 38
So we’re in the middle of a global pandemic, hundreds of people are dying in this country every day, thousands are losing their jobs and people are depending on food banks as they can’t afford to feed their families...and she’s advertising a £100 box of wine??? 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve just been chatting to a friend whose son just bought recently a dachshund puppy for his girlfriend. From somwhere in Wales and he won’t tell her how much it cost! Apparently they are so in love with it they can’t bear to leave it alone and even my friend who is not a dog person is thinking ahead to them going back to working in the office and what will happen to the dog then? I worry so much about all these pups being bought in lockdown by people who don’t have a clue the time, effort, money and personal sacrifice you have to put in to raise a dog responsibly. Because influencers make it look like it’s all cuddles on the sofa and cute photos!
My dog had an upset tummy the other day and was repeatedly and copiously sick (and he’s raw fed so you can imagine what regurgitated raw food was like...) while I was on a zoom call. I had to keep muting my mic and rushing down to soothe him and clear it all up....!
Sadly, Wales is well-known as the puppy farm capital of the UK :-( .

Since Lucy's Law was passed it has made it slightly harder for puppy farms to sell, but all that means is that they've gone to greater lengths to sell and lockdown has been very profitable for them. They set up as 'a rescue' claiming dogs are 're-homed for a fee' rather than sold. They make excuses as to why you can't view the dog at home with its Mum (Covid has been a great help for them in this regard). They sell dogs from peoples homes often with a dog there that isn't the mum etc. because so many people want a dog NOW, they just look online at adverts and take their pick with no research.

This is why I hope influencers buying dogs would at least do some research and if they're not going to adopt, at least try and inform people. They know how many viewers will just look and go 'ooo I want a cute fluffy ball like that'! If people are stupid enough to buy a £50 tanning mitt, they're stupid enough to copy whatever dog she has! Just so sad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Potager House.

The original property, "The Bungalow" was demolished in 2012.

They bought the property in February 2018 and it was still known as The Bungalow.
They changed the name to Potager House some time between February and October 2018.

On 4th October 2018 - planning permission was submitted for an external flue and log burner and the address was Potager House.

There is a current list online which lists 11 properties at that postcode. The Bungalow is not listed but Potager House is.
Thanks! Shame because I wanted it to be Country House without the first 'o'.

I can’t quite fathom influencers complaining about IG as if Facebook owes them for deigning to have an account in the app. It’s a free app. Literally nothing is keeping them on it...except they make money with swipe up links and use the numbers to prove your worth to brands.

Influencers need IG far more than IG needs them.
Exactly! It's a free platform so think about the money you are making for zero outlay Lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For real, you can't make this tit up. I didn't even think about it as continental person. Everything Josie does is so thoughtless but I thought that Charlie was at least more precise.
It was free, so no questions asked!

Reactions: 5
Someone on the last thread said it wasn't right talking about Lidl's family or revealing the identity of her sister Alice, but.... she was Lidl's bridesmaid so there's photos of her on the internet already!

Also, Lidl has posted pics of her Nephews before but didn't seem to acknowledge her Niece's 1st birthday on Monday. I wonder if she broke lockdown rules and went to go see her?

Reactions: 21
So just been catching up on her new vlog.
So the bit where her and Ali walk Bolly- lmfao! What a pair of pretentious twats they are! With their wax jackets and Ali with his tweed hat on. I swear if I saw them walking around any rural roads I’d want to make them road kill! Do they realise how stupid they look?!! Ffs. At least I had a laugh
Also the Christmas decorations that again had the theme of roadkill were so boring! I see Sarah scopestokes style trees are well and truly on the way out. What made me laugh was the decoration of the ring box, that she ‘just couldn’t resist because she really liked it’- just shows she doesn’t actually really like all the ‘natural,earthy’ decorations. She’s still a grey loving,bling and diamanté sort of ex Ibiza promo girl at heart. Thought this spoke volumes.
And then the subject of the new study they are having, I still can’t get my head around why they are having another study! So they’ve removed two bedrooms and now a formal dining room! The house is being butchered!!! I remember how stressed she was this time last year because she wanted that room transformed so they could have Christmas dinner in it, and it was all hands on deck! Now it’s all being ripped out. She seriously has major issues and I wish Ali would grow a dick and put his foot down. She’s like a child playing grown up. It’s bizarre.
I know I joked about the Bungalow being called Ye Olde Bungalow, but I reckon it will be called something different. Didn’t she refer to the house being on the land of some sort of Gardner’s house? Or something like that? Some servants quarters? I can’t remember. But she will defo dress it up to be something that it’s not and make it sound grand and country. Something like Kitchen Garden Cottage, or Gardeners Cottage. 🤢🤢🤢
She’s so desperate to fit in with this country aesthetic it’s embarrassing! She’s even selling the Orchids in the basement because it looks too much like a posh London hotel. But a year ago this was her vibe! I clearly remember when she had the bedroom finished she said that was the look she was going for! 🙈🙈I get people’s style changes but she’s going to need a neck brace soon if she changes her mind again and some other style comes in. Iv noticed she hasn’t mentioned restoration hardware at all recently, again, it’s because it’s not the flavour of the month anymore.
I think these constant changes shows she hasn’t sense of self, she’s so shallow and lost. No identity at all.
She used to say she was leading the pack but this girl is a follower! She has no original idea at all and from what I can see the only genuine bit of her personality in that house will be that ring box hanging on the tree.
Sad.
Totally agree on the house! Don’t forget they are ripping a bathroom out to create a wine room too. The mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.