Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsFW

I really hope Lydia doesn’t buy a fancy dog. She can rescue any of the pedigree breeds if she puts the effort in to impress the charities.
We rescued a breeding Labrador from a puppy farm. She was so skinny and sad when she came home. We had her for 9 years before she died. She had many issues but we were patient and loved her so much. Lydia could do so much for a dog like this; If she genuinely wants a companion and not an accessory that is. Look at my gorgeous girl before and after ..... (excuse the silly scarf. Was just to make her look cute!)

2BC813D5-D7F0-47AC-8B10-8013263E1841.jpeg
EB25C67D-818C-4B12-881F-BA02B7DEA976.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

Fuck off. I mean good morning. I bet you're all just so excited for vlogmas with the MG's to commence. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, but if the white runs out, I'll drink red. This Christmas I've decided to put my mistletoe in my back pocket however, so that all the people I don't like can kiss my ass. I just hate being vulnerable online as people just stick the knife in. For example, that delusional douche canoe saying my outfit resembles Guy Fawkes. I'm sorry, giving a fuck doesn't really go with my outfit. But, are @mulberryengland changing their designs because of you? That would be a NO! Speaking of Guy Fawkes though, it is one of those days where I want to light someone's face with a fire then put it out with a fork. I'll start with you.

And for your information, I'm not jealous of Josie. I don't compete. I dominate. Ali is of Charlie's roast dinner, however. I tried to cook something from scratch once...and ended up summoning the devil. Can you believe the audacity of that follower commenting on my husband's vlog about never seeing a sticky muff before? I just find it extremely ironic Ali, that 'strap on' spells 'no parts' backwards. For the record, I'm brilliant in bed. When my blanket wants to feel my body and my pillow wants some head, I indulge them for hours and hours. For all the women who brag about how much men want them. Just remember, the cheapest prices attract the most customers. This is obviously where I went wrong when founding Glóby. I am aware that the gram wants a baby though and we'll have to consummate the marriage for that shit. Or beg for a turkey baster. I've got it all figured out though, don't you worry your poor and ugly little heads. When I get one of my headaches, I'll just pop two aspirin and keep away from children, just like the bottle says.

FROW can also fuck off hashtagging support your friends. If I wanted to listen to an asshole I'd fart. But, where was my support? I almost let what she posted upset me. Then I remembered she's a spoilt self-centred bitch who's hella jealous she doesn't have a Chupi ring, and I was good. She doesn't have to die to be dead to me. I have mentally visualised funerals on a daily basis. I'm not always this fangy. Sometimes I'm asleep. I've taken the day off to catch up on naps and buying bots. I'm going to have to sell my snagged cashmere tights to fund them now. As new. I bet you think you're all hilarious reporting them. I wrote all your opinions on toilet paper, so I can wipe my ass with it. But, I just hope you're not allergic to nuts, like I am to gluten. Because I'm going to kick yours up into your throat. Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day. And when I say have a nice day. Remember that the 'fucker' is silent.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; fake bots, never-ending naps and my own little Bolly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

BloodyBasketCase

Sorry guys, I felt a huge rant coming on this morning in the shower so I hope everyone is cool with me coming here to VENT.

I'm truly speechless by her and Ali's vlogs this week. The amount of waste genuinely makes me feel sick. The depressing graveyard of crap in the attic, the dining room that she's already changed multiple times, cupboard crammed full of last weeks flavour. Stacks of shit she's not even opened under the stairs. Pretty much all freebies.

She's spent (and been gifted) more than ever in the pandemic, haul after haul after haul, buying multiple designer handbags, ripping greedily into boxes in every vlog, changing the rooms over and over, showing off herself "filing away these pieces" - i.e shoving the crap she was obsessed with a month ago into another cupboard.

I'm really tempted for once to leave a comment which I never ever do and just try to ask if she is genuinely so tone deaf that she can't see this is turning people off. She'll delete it or reply with the standard passive-aggressive "I'll do me and you do you lovely x" so it's probably not worth the energy.

So much to unpick in all those videos - her insane self-esteem, the compulsive buying and urgency to change everything constantly - as always - but one thing I just can't wrap my head around is how does she have so little self-awareness about how it all looks?

I mean she clearly cares a lot about what others think of her. She spends every ounce of her energy every day showing off, bragging about how rich, pretty, thin she is. How expensive her things are. Can she not even see from a very practical business perspective that this just does not make her look good in any way shape or form?

How does she think this is good content? How can she not see it makes her look like a spoilt little shit? She can tell herself her videos are 'escapism' but when people are losing their jobs, relying on tiny government support packages - who the fuck wants to watch this brat unwrap another freebie? It's so gross that she cares more about her 'luxe' rich girl image than just maybe pulling back a little this year and concentrating on some more wholesome content, y'know - so you don't make people feel extra shit about their circumstances during a global pandemic.

She's got nothing in the tank for that though - wine, reading, gardening, classical music - she's learnt absolutely nothing about these things she's not interested - she just loves to say she does them. If she was actually interested even a tiny bit in any of these hobbies she could have swapped out the endless hauls for some really wholesome sit down videos about what she was learning. But that's far too much effort for her, she won't be able to make so much coin and she'd rather just show off how everything rosy for HER.

She can pay as many therapists as she wants to tell her she's a good person and sure - she can spend her money on whatever she wants but choosing to show what she shows - that is a choice! She has a platform. And that is not a choice that anyone with an ounce of empathy or kindness would make.

Just for context I am freelance and I've always ran my business online and remotely before the pandemic happened. I actually use my freedom with my work situ to travel the world, experience different cultures and learn different languages. Y'know instead of holing myself up in a nursing home buying 300 quid cushion covers but you know Lidl - I'll do me and you do you 😂

Anyway I digress - whilst of course like most other people Covid has affected my work a little and my life a little but I'm for sure one of the very very fortunate people to not have been affected too much and I'm grateful for that every single day.

So just to put this rant into some context that this doesn't come from any place of envy and bitterness. Also y'know. I also care more about spending my money on fun experiences with people I love than buying 150 quid coffee cups 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Is it only me who gets completely turned off from buying from all these brands who throw free gifts, clothes, expensive PR trips and handbags etc at influencers. I LOVE luxury and expensive bags but I remember seeing Lydia and Tamara being gifted things from Louis Vuitton (not anymore Lydia lol) and thinking that it is basically MY money while I’m spending at Louis Vuitton that’s paying for this free press shit for them.
Or when NARS gave at lot of influencers a free trip to the owners own private Caribbean island or something similar, when I saw that I decided to never buy NARS ever again.
I’d happily pay for quality, making sure the products are produced ethically correct and that the workers are paid decently, I do NOT want my money going to a free stupid PR gift to end up in Lydia’s hoarder house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

GetThee

I've been around the topic of Lydia Millen on gossip forums for the longest of time, ever since she and Ali got engaged and staged that ridiculous fake proposal. I couldn't put my finger on what was exactly off about her, for example, she would sound very posh, and ocasionally would pull off a really nice outfit, but at the same time had these cheap looking yellow highlights and those glued on plastic chesticles. I remeber putting Lydia Millen fake into Google search and stumbling across the previous forum, I've been (mostly) reading ever since and I can honestly say this is my favourite place on the Internet, you are so witty and creative, with the summaries, poetry and photos, it's all super entertaining and I'm not going to lie, being a part od this community makes me feel intelectually superior in a way :geek:

Now, since I've been around for so long, I clearly remember an incident a couple of years ago when there was this published list (may have been an article as well)of bloggers with the largest fake following. Josie was one of them, her husband Charlie was given as an example of one of the worst, and even though no names were stated, you could clearly deduce who they were. Lydia reacted to it on Twitter quite violently targeting Josie (again no names, but it was VERY clear she was refering to her), claiming how much damage they were causing for everyone else in the industry and being all high and mighty about it.

I'm not tech savy enough to find it, but if there is anyone else here who remembers this 🙏
It would be pure gold at this moment...

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ACSlayter

I've watched a few of Maria's videos but I don't really like her. She goes luxury shopping all the time and never actually buys anything. She shows herself trying on loads of items but always has the same excuse that they didn't have the colour or size she wanted. I'm also a little bit suspect about what her actual career is and how she earns her money.
I wonder where her money comes from. I'd buy a house and not live in a pokey flat if I was her, put her money towards that instead of her million Chanel and LV purchases

At this point, I don't even believe this is Florida 🙄

Does anybody know how old she was when her patents divorced?
We all have a hard upbringing. My parents divorced when I was 14 as my dad was a alcoholic and made the home miserable. my mum kicked me out when I was 16. I put myself through college to train in hair while living in a flat I couldn't afford and I've gone on to build my own company, forgave my mum and have a lovely modest home and a wonderful marriage. She needs to shut up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So just been catching up on her new vlog.
So the bit where her and Ali walk Bolly- lmfao! What a pair of pretentious twats they are! With their wax jackets and Ali with his tweed hat on. I swear if I saw them walking around any rural roads I’d want to make them road kill! Do they realise how stupid they look?!! Ffs. At least I had a laugh
Also the Christmas decorations that again had the theme of roadkill were so boring! I see Sarah scopestokes style trees are well and truly on the way out. What made me laugh was the decoration of the ring box, that she ‘just couldn’t resist because she really liked it’- just shows she doesn’t actually really like all the ‘natural,earthy’ decorations. She’s still a grey loving,bling and diamanté sort of ex Ibiza promo girl at heart. Thought this spoke volumes.
And then the subject of the new study they are having, I still can’t get my head around why they are having another study! So they’ve removed two bedrooms and now a formal dining room! The house is being butchered!!! I remember how stressed she was this time last year because she wanted that room transformed so they could have Christmas dinner in it, and it was all hands on deck! Now it’s all being ripped out. She seriously has major issues and I wish Ali would grow a dick and put his foot down. She’s like a child playing grown up. It’s bizarre.
I know I joked about the Bungalow being called Ye Olde Bungalow, but I reckon it will be called something different. Didn’t she refer to the house being on the land of some sort of Gardner’s house? Or something like that? Some servants quarters? I can’t remember. But she will defo dress it up to be something that it’s not and make it sound grand and country. Something like Kitchen Garden Cottage, or Gardeners Cottage. 🤢🤢🤢
She’s so desperate to fit in with this country aesthetic it’s embarrassing! She’s even selling the Orchids in the basement because it looks too much like a posh London hotel. But a year ago this was her vibe! I clearly remember when she had the bedroom finished she said that was the look she was going for! 🙈🙈I get people’s style changes but she’s going to need a neck brace soon if she changes her mind again and some other style comes in. Iv noticed she hasn’t mentioned restoration hardware at all recently, again, it’s because it’s not the flavour of the month anymore.
I think these constant changes shows she hasn’t sense of self, she’s so shallow and lost. No identity at all.
She used to say she was leading the pack but this girl is a follower! She has no original idea at all and from what I can see the only genuine bit of her personality in that house will be that ring box hanging on the tree.
Sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby. Sleepless nights, teething, nappies, food mushed up everywhere, sticky fingers prints, big plastic toys cluttering the house, temper tantrum’s, endless hours of crying, gifted plastic playground in the grounds, wiping boogies on her sofa, drawing on the walls & not having a minute to herself. Will be a cute baby though.
actually as an adult survivor of child abuse I don't want to see this. She has so many characteristics that point to pathology that I really don't think she could be a healthy parent unless she does some work. She does a lot of things my NPD mother does and I had to stop watching her channel because she has been spiraling lately especially with all the vicious attacks on subscribers and manipulation going on in her videos. She gaslights her audience and has even been nasty with her most faithful subscribers lately. She can't maintain long term relationships unless people are diminutive with her. She even jokes about it. Imagine what that will do to a developing child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Stefano

VIP Member
..." It looks more like a smart watch than an Apple watch" WTF ... Kill me now. Ali you are such a dumb ass .. what is an Apple watch if its not a smart watch???
Also learn how to pronounce touch phone .. its not touched phone! Dufuss!
I am bored by your "Ring" OR "Rings" Just shut up please! I am shocked your wife can even close 1 ring with how absolutely lazy she is. And for the record .. creating content is not a physical exercize!
Also "Month" is pronounced with a "th" NOT MONF! If you want to be upper class atleast change your diction please!
"Ear buds" are the cheap knock off version of Air pods .. you know like the Geordie Shaw/ Made in chelsea/ Love Island crew all flog ... so which do you have? Was it a slip up Ali? or do you have the cheapie Chinese versions?

You have organized your wardrobe like I would .. I am GAY so I have a reason to be so anally retentive.. its a trait .. but you my dear Sir are a married man and I dont see any respectable heterosexual man with a closet that organised....pathetic vlog for the gram again ....!
Again .. learn.. how .. to .. pronounce .. bloody .. makes.. of .. clothes!! It's Peutereeey not Puuutreey! FFS! BASIC HOMEWORK!

What are "Spacey looking cheeses"? ... please enlighten me!
Your trunk of photography props sounds like a barrage of S&M gear.. broken glass .. ropes .. (I am slightly concerned!)

Strange how Coconut oil is a thing of the past ....(Have you been reading here .. go on Ali you can tell us privately lol)

You "Stagger" AND "organise" fucking spoons... I mean .. do you have balls? Your wife really is making you morph into her isn't she!

The strainer you have is ... "Design" oh well .. will let you into a secret .. my dog has that bowl (She actaully has 2... ooohhh get me!!) and they are collapsable bowls ... GENUIS!

"CLEAN AS YOU COOK" ... @Elle Belle please hand the man a Nobel prize!! Applause please all Tattlers ... BRAVO!!! (ps... by the way .. what game did you change??)

5 months delay on your poor porch .. are you people Human?? There was a little something called a PANDEMIC (YES SOUND OUT ALL THE LETTERS both as its probably a hard word to pronounce!) .... you self centered .. complete asshole couple ... think about other things apart from your pathetic bungaglowbylydia please ...... nobody gives a rats ass about a fecking porch! And your wife really needs to calm down .. I can see the shaking when you said the finish date .... and I also noticed the worry in your face why you didnt want to confirm it! Balls out the window!!!

OMG: The throwing of a Louboutin box ... ...make sure you show the name Lyds ... go girl! YAWN! o h but do throw the 400plus GBP shoes on floor... you absolute twat!

The end of the vlog is priceless... you want ideas for content ... ??? Isnt .. that .. YOUR .. job (Job used losely!)

Signing off as I am mentally drained after that vlog ... Ali all I can say is I used to think you were a victim .. now I see you are complicit .. Boring is not a word for your content!

Love to all Tattlers xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

bookworm_1

she literally just spews out absolute bullshit without having any actual knowledge on anything. Have never seen anyone more pathetic in my life
- "weak wrists" yet her throwback of fitness lydia including pullups
- self diagnosed herself with PMDD
- her doctor or whoever says she needs to rest more, nap more and get regular massages lmao
- acupuncture for absolutely no reason
- HAIRGATE, how she fried her hair and then has the audacity to attack a pregnant woman
- her latest "imposter" syndrome
- and her latest half-assed "manifestation" - how can she say she didnt realise she was doing it. The whole point of it is CONCIOUSLY attracting the energy you want.

God shes such a fucking moron. I never knew it was possible to detest someone this much without actually knowing them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Sam_Gold

I’ve watched Lydia’s and Ali’s latest vlogs, for comparison. They were filming in the same day and Lydia has two different personalities! On Ali’s vlog she was grumpy, moody and lazy, mostly attached to her phone in the corner of the room. In her vlog she’s enthusiastic, happy and pro-active! She must be bi-polar! Two different people in the same body!
It’s also the way they interact with each other. There’s no affection or chemistry, they act like business partners or flat mates, what sort of marriage is this? You Tube marriage 🙄
What a miserable life filled with meaningless expensive shit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She's definitely big on the begging this Sunday, isn't she? I would be so bloody embarrassed. She thinks no one can see her faking an obsession with a brand just so she can get freebies or a discount. Me thinks, the money train is drying up and so her greed is getting more desperate.

I don't comprehend her saying she stopped using the Mulberry bags because she didn't like them and basically no one else was using it, but now she likes them because they're making a comeback? Isn't she supposed to be an "influencer"? I thought they set trends not follow it. She's a walking contradiction.

And that stomping in her new Loubs, with that too small hat shoved on her massive head, coupled with the most ridiculous vest over her pirate shirt sleeved dress.

She actually looked in the mirror this morning and said, "That's a good look!"?

She's not a style or fashion influencer. I would say Tamara is more daring with her fashion and wears true designer pieces. Don't love all her choices but she knows fashion vs. Lydiot.

Lydiot just likes the brand because of the status and pretense of wealth associated with it.

That, my dears, is not an influencer but an insecure, unhappy, ungrounded woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Monkeymoo22

I’ve been lurking around and watching this thread for a while, everytime she does something annoying I come on to check whether anyone else has picked up on it and low and behold here it is! 😂 particular highlights recently being the ‘rich farmers wife’ comment, Ali drinking a brew whilst riding a moped, Lydia ‘running’ with her hair all over the damn place, to name some ‘favourites’ but especially all this build up to the inevitable puppy purchase. I used to really like Lydia, but now finding she is getting increasingly annoying and stuck up her own backside. Anyway one thing I noticed today on her ‘flashback’ stories is how she looks a whole generation older than her ‘best friends’ is it just me?! I don’t know how she does it despite the Botox and fillers - her friends still look youthful and she looks like a middle aged trog! Anyway I just wanted to vent! Will probably go back to lurking now! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 18.14.59.png

I've seen my fair share of tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise pasta at uni but I don't know a single person over the age of 25 who still eats this. Aldi and Lidl seem to have this every week :sick: not even a vegetable side!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54