Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning at Instagram. What’s that all about? she removed the chat function so she wouldn’t receive ‘unwarranted’ opinions...

I think it’s a ruse to blame the followers count flying up with bots. This way when she gets asked about it she can blame it on Instagram - OF COURSE she didn’t buy followers :rolleyes:

Transparent

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Moaning at Instagram. What’s that all about? she removed the chat function so she wouldn’t receive ‘unwarranted’ opinions...

I think it’s a ruse to blame the followers count flying up with bots. This way when she gets asked about it she can blame it on Instagram - OF COURSE she didn’t buy followers :rolleyes:

Transparent
also her grammar/punctuation is terrible.

Reactions: 20
House

Transparent
Hahahahahahaha. She and her Globy company are of course an example of perfection customer service wise. The Queen of the Manor giving advices to Instagram, I can't XD. She should really make a tuto video on how to be such a great hypocrite and extra entitled spoilt child.

Instagram should respond to this with a passive aggressive, Lydia style, comment. Or, even better, make a public announcement just like she does, stating "Lydia Elise Millen, you'll be happy to hear we've up the team taking care of your case, and it's now under inspection for fake bots followers". Like she thinks they're shaking at the head offices LOL. She about to change the world with that message !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time before Madam started blaming Instagram for everything going on with her account recently.
Now it appears she’s approaching full on melt-down mode!
Strange that whatever is probably not happening doesn’t seem to be effecting her ability to upload photos, stories, reels or questions (or any other Influencer on the planet) though. 🤔
Wow, she really has the audacity to complain about Insta in her fraudulent bot buying glasshouse.

Reactions: 31
What will happen with the pup when we are allowed to travel again? Daxies are so needy and get terrible separation anxiety, and just because lumi takes to dogs doesn't mean the dog will take to the cat. Has she heard a daxies bark too? It's like a large dog barking. It'll kill all her wildlife that comes into the garden because they are hunters and it'll dig her coffin beds up too because they dig all the time.

She'll give the dog away when the world opens up again and will blame it on the dog 😫

• Sad
  • Angry
What will happen with the pup when we are allowed to travel again? Daxies are so needy and get terrible separation anxiety, and just because lumi takes to dogs doesn't mean the dog will take to the cat. Has she heard a daxies bark too? It's like a large dog barking. It'll kill all her wildlife that comes into the garden because they are hunters and it'll dig her coffin beds up too because they dig all the time.

She'll give the dog away when the world opens up again and will blame it on the dog 😫
Interesting. Actually, I've never been around a Dachshund, but I was already surprised to see Lumi was supposedly doing well around an energetic Bolly baby Spaniel. Is he potty trained? Can you imagine the puppy peeing on her white carpets XD and Lumi being overwhelmed by the smell...

And then when both the new pup and Bolly will be in the house, Lumi will be like "Hell I'm outta the house, goodbye forever" XD

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From the latest flog - they clearly have already decided they’re getting a dog, they’re just playing it out for drama. Apes!!
On the first day of flogmust my true love sent to me a sausage dog that sits on my knee…
on the second day of flogmust my true sent to me…(to be continued)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought it was the bungalow and if you google it, it was the bungalow that was sold for 1.35 mil in 2018 so that is her house, unless it has 2 names.

Everywhere her house is listed as The Bungalow. Potager house is an old house that has not been sold for years, that's all I can see online. So if she's calling it Potager whatever then that's something she's made up, it should be called The Bungalow.
We think they changed the name of the house to go with their new kitchen garden. I saw a thread a while back that showed the original planning consent for a property called ‘the bungalow’ and then planning docs maybe for the porch which named the property as ‘pottager house’. ‘The bungalow’ probably didn’t fit with their aesthetic.

Although I would like to point out that potage was basically a stew of leftovers that poor people ate in the Middle Ages, sooo they’ve named their house after ‘peasant food’ 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She has this incredible power of ruining everything she talks about. She’s influencing me not to buy the things she shows merely because she has them. You are doing your job wrong lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she does get a dog, I really hope it backfires on her. The whole 'a dog is not for Christmas' is etched in most peoples minds so getting a pup for vlogmas content would rile a lot of people. Even her loyal followers, I think, would be pretty pissed off with her, as the whole Winston fiasco showed.

And Lydia, we know you read here, so for the sake of the thousands of dogs bred in awful, inhumane conditions for people like YOU, who are sold 'from a loving home' when it's really a greedy seller relying on people not doing their homework- PLEASE at least get a dog from a reputable and registered breeder, who carry out all health checks, who have vetted YOU, who have a long waiting list, who don't breed 'rare' colours... and PLEASE take the time to research puppy farms, 3rd party sellers and how to spot the signs and avoid them. Use your 'influence' for good.

So many people are oblivious to how puppy farms work (they aren't an obvious 'farm', they go to great lengths to appear genuine and caring) and you really could, just for once, do some good in the world...

(Obviously I'm wasting my breath, but just in the hope......)

• Heart
I knew she’d try and blame Instagram ‘malfunctioning’ for her bot buying. Clearly the buying got out of control, she realized it looked obvious, so she’s trying to build a narrative of ‘my Instagram is broken and has been for ages’. I think we should send a collection of the followers from weeks ago to brands to prove she’s lying and that her follower count is fake. I’m just so sick of her wriggling out of everything - she got away with the stuff with Nicky too, but she should have to pay the consequences for this one, she’s a fraud!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Won't they finish the house first ? I see them trying when she's 34-35, and then reality will crush her "perfect family in front of the fire" dreams, and she'll decide to have an only child. I really can't see her going through multiple pregnancies.

Also with that I think she will complain the entire pregnancy, she'll have the worst morning sickness any woman has ever experienced, everything will be just problems and playing victim and endless complaining. And in the end it will also be a reason why she just can't go through it ever again. I don't think I'm ready for that. -.-

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Transparent

Of course she has the audacity to blame instagram and deflect the attention away from her buying followers, does she seriously not remember that she turned off her DM's?! No other influencer is moaning about the problem, and of course she will come out with some lie after instagram responds back to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time before Madam started blaming Instagram for everything going on with her account recently.
Now it appears she’s approaching full on melt-down mode!
Strange that whatever is probably not happening doesn’t seem to be affecting her ability to upload photos, stories, reels or questions (or any other Influencer on the planet) though. 🤔
Also Instagram is a free platform to use so what special support is she supposedly entitled to? Maybe Instagram is preparing to block her as she’s buying so many bots. Strange we don’t hear of anyone else having this problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Of course she has the audacity to blame instagram and deflect the attention away from her buying followers, does she seriously not remember that she turned off her DM's?! No other influencer is moaning about the problem, and of course she will come out with some lie after instagram responds back to her.
This is classic Lydia isn't it, deflect deflect, forgets her lies, funny how once we posted all the screen shots this week and mentioned contacted other influencers etc her numbers have stopped moving altogether. What a co-incidence!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
We think they changed the name of the house to go with their new kitchen garden. I saw a thread a while back that showed the original planning consent for a property called ‘the bungalow’ and then planning docs maybe for the porch which named the property as ‘pottager house’. ‘The bungalow’ probably didn’t fit with their aesthetic.

Although I would like to point out that potage was basically a stew of leftovers that poor people ate in the Middle Ages, sooo they’ve named their house after ‘peasant food’ 😂😂
They would have better named it the pasta and cheese house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.