Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JMD For the thread title with 86 votes!
I have had to cut it to fit as it was too long. Sorry!

No poll this time...we rattled through the last thread....but interesting results on the last one! We have now established that Lidl is 5'3" and a lisping, helpless wifey!

So, in the time it takes me to cough up a fur ball my new friend Winston has left The Bungalow, the porch is finally under construction, and Lidl is a born again wine Virgin.

Meanwhile the follower numbers are going up by 1 or 2k daily....what's happening?

Screenshot_20201119-204628.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe she's having to delete the bots now we've all been screenshotting her numbers rocketing up, and she knows other influencers have been messaged - perhaps she's a bit scared. My page is showing her down to 940.

Also, those little nuggets we mentioned about the 'bag' and her hitting '900k'. She plans everything, so I reckon she's bought a bag to give away but it's not for hitting 900, because that was weeks ago now and she deliberately did not mention it. I reckon it is all planned out that she hits the magical million by xmas/new year (as we've said many times already) and it's so amazing blah blah i'm giving away a bag to thank all my loyal (romanian bot male) followers.....

I think that is the plan.

And the Vlogmas stuff - well she has no content, so i think it's going to be all about doing the house up for xmas, she can milk that into a good few hours we know that, and as mentioned before, getting a dog. Vlogmas must be difficult this year as no one can go anywhere or see anyone, no parties, no work events etc.

We shall see 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Did you hear when she was talking about the ring, that she said she wasn't sure what size she got? Imagine being gifted a diamond ring and caring that little about it that you just order any old size and take a risk as to wether it will fit?! She disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Did you hear when she was talking about the ring that she said she wasn't sure what size she got? Imagine being gifted a diamond ring and caring that little about it that you just order any old size and take a risk as to wether it will fit?! She disgusting.
I thought that when she said it, such a grubby, lazy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe she's having to delete the bots now we've all been screenshotting her numbers rocketing up, and she knows other influencers have been messaged - perhaps she's a bit scared. My page is showing her down to 940.

Also, those little nuggets we mentioned about the 'bag' and her hitting '900k'. She plans everything, so I reckon she's bought a bag to give away but it's not for hitting 900, because that was weeks ago now and she deliberately did not mention it. I reckon it is all planned out that she hits the magical million by xmas/new year (as we've said many times already) and it's so amazing blah blah i'm giving away a bag to thank all my loyal (romanian bot male) followers.....

I think that is the plan.

And the Vlogmas stuff - well she has no content, so i think it's going to be all about doing the house up for xmas, she can milk that into a good few hours we know that, and as mentioned before, getting a dog. Vlogmas must be difficult this year as no one can go anywhere or see anyone, no parties, no work events etc.

We shall see 👀
I’m so confused because I just checked and it says 946 for me 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Is she most detestable influencer ever with the speed at which each thread runs? LOL...almost as fast as her buying bots pace :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dusted off the list of things we are waiting for....but there are a few things jostling for top position! At least the porch is underway....
This thread moves faster than things in the Bungalow!

🐕 Miniature long haired dachshund ..ok..a dog!
👨‍⚕️🎥 New recruit...videographer?
🙄Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop::En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
#Lydiamademedoit. hashtag catching on
🛏 New non reflective bed
💇‍♀️ The red to disappear from her hair!
🦅 "Powder room" wallpaper sale
🦄 Nose job!!!
🤤 implant removal
:mGloby update

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dusted off the list of things we are waiting for....but there are a few things jostling for top position! At least the porch is underway....
This thread moves faster than things in the Bungalow!

🐕 Miniature long haired dachshund ..ok..a dog!
👨‍⚕️🎥 New recruit...videographer?
🙄Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop::En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
#Lydiamademedoit. hashtag catching on
🛏 New non reflective bed
💇‍♀️ The red to disappear from her hair!
🦅 "Powder room" wallpaper sale
🦄 Nose job!!!
🤤 implant removal
:mGloby update
What about the attic with a library of homeware? Think she said this in her “showing you a side of the house you’ve never seen” video x

Reactions: 8
Did you hear when she was talking about the ring, that she said she wasn't sure what size she got? Imagine being gifted a diamond ring and caring that little about it that you just order any old size and take a risk as to wether it will fit?! She disgusting.
In her last flog she literally belittles Ali so much in saying “I have to upgrade my stack”, with her bitchy laugh, she seems to dislike her tiny diamond engagement ring so much. Her delivery of dreams for the millionth time - in a nutshell Liedia this new ring is so damn ugly 🤢 Your finger looks like a Chippolata! There is only so many ways you can roll a turd in glitter 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby. Sleepless nights, teething, nappies, food mushed up everywhere, sticky fingers prints, big plastic toys cluttering the house, temper tantrum’s, endless hours of crying, gifted plastic playground in the grounds, wiping boogies on her sofa, drawing on the walls & not having a minute to herself. Will be a cute baby though.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What I don’t understand is lumi didn’t like Winston. So well the hell would she like the dog if they decide to get one.

Reactions: 15
The Cottager.......sorry, I meant Potager

I thought it was the bungalow and if you google it, it was the bungalow that was sold for 1.35 mil in 2018 so that is her house, unless it has 2 names.

Everywhere her house is listed as The Bungalow. Potager house is an old house that has not been sold for years, that's all I can see online. So if she's calling it Potager whatever then that's something she's made up, it should be called The Bungalow.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In her last flog she literally belittles Ali so much in saying “I have to upgrade my stack”, with her bitchy laugh, she seems to Dislike her tiny diamond engagement ring so much. Her delivery of dreams for the millionth time - in a nutshell Liedia this new ring is so damn ugly 🤢 Your finger looks like a Chippolata! There is only so many ways you can roll a turd in glitter 😒
My favourite saying....it doesn’t matter how much you polish a turd, it’ll never sparkle 💩 take note LADY MILLEN

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it was the bungalow and if you google it, it was the bungalow that was sold for 1.35 mil in 2018 so that is her house, unless it has 2 names.

Everywhere her house is listed as The Bungalow. Potager house is an old house that has not been sold for years, that's all I can see online. So if she's calling it Potager whatever then that's something she's made up, it should be called The Bungalow.
Ye Olde Bungalow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate
She was quite the favourite with Jo Malone until she compared their scent with Zoflora ... now and then she receives something from them but not as much as before. A few weeks ago she received a large Jo Malone candle which was sent out to loads of influencers so at least she's just about hanging on their PR list.

With regard to VicITF reading the DM about Lydia buying subscribers ... I don't think any Influencer is going to say anything about this situation, especially not Vic, she is scared to rock the boat with Lidl and face the wrath of Lydia's brainwashed subscribers. The rest of the Influencers will keep schtum about it - if they say something, it would mean them admitting they read Lydia's Tattle Life gossip thread. And further, it would mean them taking a stand about something relevant AND THAT WOULD BE WAY TOO MUCH EFFORT ON THEIR PART BUT NO MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS.

It is a fraud being committed in their industry, affecting their pockets (she's stealing work from honest (big LOL) influencers), affecting brands who give all these Influencers work. These greedy lazy entitled scammers do not give a damn.
It is an absolute disgrace, and the British Influencers, especially Lydia's friends, are really colluding with her in committing this fraud by keeping quiet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.