Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone messages her asking if the name plate says ‘The Bungalow’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's definitely calling it xxxxx House as she's showing this on Insta stories....
.....just in case you thought it was a bungalow!

I'm sure Potager House, Garden House, Country House are all in the running as The Old Rectory is already taken!

I suggest Dog House...

Damn...should have done a poll!

Screenshot_20201120-092846.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So just been catching up on her new vlog.
So the bit where her and Ali walk Bolly- lmfao! What a pair of pretentious twats they are! With their wax jackets and Ali with his tweed hat on. I swear if I saw them walking around any rural roads I’d want to make them road kill! Do they realise how stupid they look?!! Ffs. At least I had a laugh
Also the Christmas decorations that again had the theme of roadkill were so boring! I see Sarah scopestokes style trees are well and truly on the way out. What made me laugh was the decoration of the ring box, that she ‘just couldn’t resist because she really liked it’- just shows she doesn’t actually really like all the ‘natural,earthy’ decorations. She’s still a grey loving,bling and diamanté sort of ex Ibiza promo girl at heart. Thought this spoke volumes.
And then the subject of the new study they are having, I still can’t get my head around why they are having another study! So they’ve removed two bedrooms and now a formal dining room! The house is being butchered!!! I remember how stressed she was this time last year because she wanted that room transformed so they could have Christmas dinner in it, and it was all hands on deck! Now it’s all being ripped out. She seriously has major issues and I wish Ali would grow a dick and put his foot down. She’s like a child playing grown up. It’s bizarre.
I know I joked about the Bungalow being called Ye Olde Bungalow, but I reckon it will be called something different. Didn’t she refer to the house being on the land of some sort of Gardner’s house? Or something like that? Some servants quarters? I can’t remember. But she will defo dress it up to be something that it’s not and make it sound grand and country. Something like Kitchen Garden Cottage, or Gardeners Cottage. 🤢🤢🤢
She’s so desperate to fit in with this country aesthetic it’s embarrassing! She’s even selling the Orchids in the basement because it looks too much like a posh London hotel. But a year ago this was her vibe! I clearly remember when she had the bedroom finished she said that was the look she was going for! 🙈🙈I get people’s style changes but she’s going to need a neck brace soon if she changes her mind again and some other style comes in. Iv noticed she hasn’t mentioned restoration hardware at all recently, again, it’s because it’s not the flavour of the month anymore.
I think these constant changes shows she hasn’t sense of self, she’s so shallow and lost. No identity at all.
She used to say she was leading the pack but this girl is a follower! She has no original idea at all and from what I can see the only genuine bit of her personality in that house will be that ring box hanging on the tree.
Sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I thought it was the bungalow and if you google it, it was the bungalow that was sold for 1.35 mil in 2018 so that is her house, unless it has 2 names.

Everywhere her house is listed as The Bungalow. Potager house is an old house that has not been sold for years, that's all I can see online. So if she's calling it Potager whatever then that's something she's made up, it should be called The Bungalow.
I'm pretty sure they changed the name of the house. Might explain why there is no sales history for Potager House but there is for The Bungalow.

It is also pretty easy to find the planning applications they have submitted for various fake country house additions, and HM Land Registry previously had the site labelled "The Bungalow".

Reactions: 15
She's definitely calling it xxxxx House as she's showing this on Insta stories....

I'm sure Potager House, Garden House, Country House are all in the running as The Old Rectory is already taken!

I suggest Dog House...

View attachment 317431

tit house maybe? 🤷‍♀️🤣

Imagine when trips are allowed again and she goes to some swanky locations with other influencers with their designer gear and she's dressed as a maths teacher in her tweed and leather elbows. She'll be straight back to Dior and her ott ways which will in turn make her want her house back to a "London hotel" The women exhausts me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s really nice of these girls sending her things to her PO Box with lovely notes etc, it really is, but ffs she doesn’t pay for a single thing in her life! Courtney you seem like a sweet girl, in future, put the money you spend on gifts for Lydia into YOUR forever home house fund!

Reactions: 25
It’s really nice of these girls sending her things to her PO Box with lovely notes etc, it really is, but ffs she doesn’t pay for a single thing in her life! Courtney you seem like a sweet girl, in future, put the money you spend on gifts for Lydia into YOUR forever home house fund!
We all know Carrie sent this 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate
God help that poor child 🙁 it will used to make her money, guarantee it. Sickening. I know people already do it and quite frankly I think it’s revolting, but with Lydl i think I’ll hate it even more because... well, I’ve said it before, I just dont like her!

• Heart
If she has a pretentious idea, it's obviously from copying someone. In this case it Horsie
AC3A58BC-4FAB-41FC-91D9-92AB690D8B80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I suggest Dog House...

View attachment 317431
Her overuse of the word ' bespoke' is as though that word is tattooed on her lips. Obviously it will be SOLID oak for a front porch ( no one in their right mind will use hollow oak or veneers...lol) and oak is such a common material for front porch. As usual, her low self esteem has to emphasize that it's bespoke and solid even though it's really just a standard porch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
From the latest flog - they clearly have already decided they’re getting a dog, they’re just playing it out for drama. Apes!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I suggest Dog House...

View attachment 317431
What is she getting it done on a bit of splintered/cracked wood for :LOL: surely that isn't going to hold up very well.

• Haha
What I don’t understand is lumi didn’t like Winston. So well the hell would she like the dog if they decide to get one.
Lydia alters the reality to fit her own needs and wants.
She didn’t want that cat so she threw it out after a week even though it’s common sense and knowledge that it takes way longer for cats to get used to each other.
Now Lydia wants a dog so therefor she changes the reality by telling herself and us that Lumi copes well with hyperactive and non trained dogs such as bolly.
Even if the dog bit the head off that cat she would pretend and fake that it’s all going SO WELL because lydia wants a dog for content and views for Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Maybe she's having to delete the bots now we've all been screenshotting her numbers rocketing up, and she knows other influencers have been messaged - perhaps she's a bit scared. My page is showing her down to 940.

Also, those little nuggets we mentioned about the 'bag' and her hitting '900k'. She plans everything, so I reckon she's bought a bag to give away but it's not for hitting 900, because that was weeks ago now and she deliberately did not mention it. I reckon it is all planned out that she hits the magical million by xmas/new year (as we've said many times already) and it's so amazing blah blah i'm giving away a bag to thank all my loyal (romanian bot male) followers.....

I think that is the plan.

And the Vlogmas stuff - well she has no content, so i think it's going to be all about doing the house up for xmas, she can milk that into a good few hours we know that, and as mentioned before, getting a dog. Vlogmas must be difficult this year as no one can go anywhere or see anyone, no parties, no work events etc.

We shall see 👀
That's why she needs to buy that new puppy otherwise she won't have nothing for xmas vlogs. :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
From the latest flog - they clearly have already decided they’re getting a dog, they’re just playing it out for drama. Apes!!
I hate how she keeps saying that she has almost talked Ali into the idea of a dog. As if he has any part in the decision making for anything.

Lumi's stuff has already been moved out of the kitchen, to make room for the new pups things :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate
She can't as long as she is under Roaccutane.

Reactions: 13
Can't wait to see a little puppy chewing on everything, and I hope the puppy cries its life out in the night since she's such a responsible selfless pet mom! She's both a drama queen and a lying witch. Lumi was near to death only a few weeks ago, Lumi did not cope well with having another cat in the house, and bullies the neighbours' cat, but she brings Winston anyway (love how Ali says LYDIA needs to fill this hole in the heart, so Ali clearly did not desperately want to adopt another cat). And now, she wants to get a dog. Also, personally, I would only adopt a rescue dog but I totally get people wanting a particular breed, so I have no problem with caring families adopting from a conscious breeder. HOWEVER, SHE-BUYS-A-DOG-LIKE-SHE-BUYS-A-HANDBAG !! Where are the Dachsund vouchers ?? Will she be sponsored by Dachsund magazine to get that dog?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think most people will just think her buying a dog is pathetic and that she’s just copying Josie and Frow. Plus, she really annoyed even her loyal subscribers with the whole Winston thing.

Another really poor move Lidl. This won’t reflect well.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.