Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched Lydia’s and Ali’s latest vlogs, for comparison. They were filming in the same day and Lydia has two different personalities! On Ali’s vlog she was grumpy, moody and lazy, mostly attached to her phone in the corner of the room. In her vlog she’s enthusiastic, happy and pro-active! She must be bi-polar! Two different people in the same body!
It’s also the way they interact with each other. There’s no affection or chemistry, they act like business partners or flat mates, what sort of marriage is this? You Tube marriage 🙄
What a miserable life filled with meaningless expensive tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Bolly was confined to the basement because he wasn't toilet trained. She will never be able to cope with toilet training a mini dachshund. I had to keep putting mine outside very 45 minutes because they can't hold their bladders, even during the night.
And she'll let her little "puppet" poop everywhere on the grass in front of their "patio" without ever clearing it up.

I still don't get the "formal living room" thing. They don't treat it that way. When I was an Aupair, in a proper posh family in Oxfordshire, they had a tv and games room, and the formal living room was only for special occasions or meetings. You would not cosy up with the cats and the dogs on the couch in the formal living room. Also, the study is now being called a family office. To be fair a gentleman's room did not make sense as it would have never been used. But I still can't imagine that vibe going with the huge Imac in the middle of the desk and all paperwork on display? Their whole lifestyle screems bling bling, show off, wannabee people. Truly wealthy families do not redo their house 100 times, or dress like a Disney character or Emily in Paris character. Fleur de Force constantly shops in charities, and its truly representative of my own experience working for a very wealthy family. She's got 0 skills, she's indeed acting more like "the wife of a rich white man" than a self made business woman or posh lady. Well, a sane educated smart person would have never bought a million pound bungalow in the hope to make it look like a heritage building in the first place XD

Also now they want to turn the only bathroom downstairs into a wine cellar ??? They have so many bottles already and lots of space in that games room to store their bottles. They don't even need it! Lydiot herself says she will need to buy more bottles to fill it up. Wtf ?? So she'll sacrifice a toilet for a useless wince cellar... But then your party guess and staff members working downstairs will have to walk upstairs to the toilets. Guess that's good for exercising.

Their tendency to buy more crap every day to fill up the house, and redoing rooms that they won't ever use, in addition to that weird house layout make for a very disjointed home...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have emailed Chupi as at one point I had liked their page and was even contemplating purchasing something.

I can just tell Lidl will be on the phone to them as she’s now convinced that the rings are two different sizes (the diamonds being bigger in the new one) - you could almost hear the panic in her voice that they are different to each other.

To be gifted a ring of that cost is just disgusting. Why not make a giveaway of it? Really make someone’s year? Why does she need another £2k ring on her finger? She’s absolutely disgusting and the fact this company (who, actually seem lovely?) have bought into her is just awful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Lydia will have a name for the dog before she even sees the dog and it will have a complete wardrobe before it arrives. Her criteria will be how the dog looks not it’s history, it’s parents, the breeder or it’s health. How it will look is the most important factor...she will end up with a dog who is constantly ill if she doesn’t take the advice of @BeccaBanana and you just know she will go for the grey/dappled version (can’t remember correct name - sorry) the one that is known for having the most problems. Josie has one but made it clear when she got him that she knew what she was doing and did warn everyone to be careful with this particular breed of Daxie. Another disaster In the making :( This will do her more harm than she could ever foresee, especially after Winston. Ali will be left to bathe, walk and clear up after it after the initial novelty wears off. Maybe that’s why he’s not keen. Not that this salient point is worthy of any consideration to her. There will be no effective vetting (of her...).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
On the first day of flogmust my true love sent to me a sausage dog that sits on my knee…
on the second day of flogmust my true sent to me…(to be continued)
on the second day of flogmust my true love sent to me....two slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's definitely calling it xxxxx House as she's showing this on Insta stories....
.....just in case you thought it was a bungalow!

I'm sure Potager House, Garden House, Country House are all in the running as The Old Rectory is already taken!

I suggest Dog House...

Damn...should have done a poll!

View attachment 317431

It's Potager House , well that's what it's called on the planning application that they have with South Northamptonshire Council , not Buckinghamshire Council in case any one needed clarification that The Bungalow is in Northamptonshire

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Cottager.......sorry, I meant Potager
What!? Haha I looked it up. Potager means vegetable garden. Is she this obsessed with the dumb kitchen garden “current phase” she would name a house after vegetables.... that she doesn’t eat?

Also I’m in the US and I don’t understand why anyone would name their new build average family home with a name?! Is this typical in England? I know historic estates are named... but also little new houses?

B269304D-727F-45A6-8A69-96C6E3E55385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she'll let her little "puppet" poop everywhere on the grass in front of their "patio" without ever clearing it up.

I still don't get the "formal living room" thing. They don't treat it that way. When I was an Aupair, in a proper posh family in Oxfordshire, they had a tv and games room, and the formal living room was only for special occasions or meetings. You would not cosy up with the cats and the dogs on the couch in the formal living room. Also, the study is now being called a family office. To be fair a gentleman's room did not make sense as it would have never been used. But I still can't imagine that vibe going with the huge Imac in the middle of the desk and all paperwork on display? Their whole lifestyle screems bling bling, show off, wannabee people. Truly wealthy families do not redo their house 100 times, or dress like a Disney character or Emily in Paris character. Fleur de Force constantly shops in charities, and its truly representative of my own experience working for a very wealthy family. She's got 0 skills, she's indeed acting more like "the wife of a rich white man" than a self made business woman or posh lady.

Also now they want to turn the only bathroom downstairs into a wine cellar ??? They have so many bottles already and lots of space in that games room to store their bottles. They don't even need it! Lydiot herself says she will need to buy more bottles to fill it up. Wtf ?? So she'll sacrifice a toilet for a useless wince cellar... But then your party guess and staff members working downstairs will have to walk upstairs to the toilets. Guess that's good for exercising.

Their tendency to buy more crap every day to fill up the house, and redoing rooms that they won't ever use, in addition to that weird house layout make for a very disjointed home...
It’s so weird - she clearly hates the house and wants to move. However, that’s going to be impossible if they keep ripping out things like bathrooms, bedrooms and installing multiple home offices and ‘wine cellars’, because no one is ever going to buy the property (for over £1.3mil) only to have to spend money putting it back how it was.

She really is totally thick

Reactions: 27
Why is Ali filming in a car showroom in the middle of lockdown? Is a car showroom an essential business at the moment?! 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve watched Lydia’s and Ali’s latest vlogs, for comparison. They were filming in the same day and Lydia has two different personalities! On Ali’s vlog she was grumpy, moody and lazy, mostly attached to her phone in the corner of the room. In her vlog she’s enthusiastic, happy and pro-active! She must be bi-polar! Two different people in the same body!
It’s also the way they interact with each other. There’s no affection or chemistry, they act like business partners or flat mates, what sort of marriage is this? You Tube marriage 🙄
What a miserable life filled with meaningless expensive tit.
That's not how bipolar works.
She is just a c u next thursday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What!? Haha I looked it up. Potager means vegetable garden. Is she this obsessed with the dumb kitchen garden “current phase” she would name a house after vegetables.... that she doesn’t eat?

Also I’m in the US and I don’t understand why anyone would name their new build average family home with a name?! Is this typical in England? I know historic estates are named... but also little new houses?

View attachment 317662
I'm in the UK and I only know of houses having names when they are really old or being named when someone has built their own home.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely dying at Ali all dressed up in his little suit to go and talk to the big boys at Aston Martin. Bet the guys have a right good laugh at him when leaves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely dying at Ali all dressed up in his little suit to go and talk to the big boys at Aston Martin. Bet the guys have a right good laugh at him when leaves.
Why is he even there?? Aren’t we supposed to be in lockdown?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I like the addition of the "fireplace" in the living room and how they revamped that fire escape. For the rest of the house, if they wanted to resell it honestly I don't get the benefits from all those superficial renovations. I'm sure they could have figure out a way to turn the current guest bedrooms into an ensuite master bedroom with direct access to walk in wardrobes. That way both attic rooms could have been used as either offices, kids' bedrooms, guest bedrooms. I mean just versatile rooms, adaptable for future buyers...

And as I think about the weird layout of the house, I think it's also quite rare that the back entrance doesn't lead to the kitchen. The formal/maine ntrance in cntry houses in France usually you have the living room, dining room etc directly accessible, and the back entrance is nearer the kitchen, utility room and maybe turned into a boot room indeed. It's just pure planning logic that your potager would be near the back entrance cause that's usually also where your kitchen is...Anyway, big rant just to remind Lydiot how her bungalow will never be a historic looking traditional cottage.

The worst part is she actually think she made a smart move getting this house. I remember her saying she was giving advices to Frow, or that Frow had asked her for advice about the nice areas and where it was easily accessible from London etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lydia will have a name for the dog before she even sees the dog and it will have a complete wardrobe before it arrives. Her criteria will be how the dog looks not it’s history, it’s parents, the breeder or it’s health. How it will look is the most important factor...she will end up with a dog who is constantly ill if she doesn’t take the advice of @BeccaBanana and you just know she will go for the grey/dappled version (can’t remember correct name - sorry) the one that is known for having the most problems. Josie has one but made it clear when she got him that she knew what she was doing and did warn everyone to be careful with this particular breed of Daxie. Another disaster In the making :( This will do her more harm than she could ever foresee, especially after Winston. Ali will be left to bathe, walk and clear up after it after the initial novelty wears off. Maybe that’s why he’s not keen. Not that this salient point is worthy of any consideration to her. There will be no effective vetting (of her...).
She needs to avoid blue, isabella, lilac, white or partly white and anything advertised as rare or dilute :rolleyes: and especially double dapple. I still to this day can't figure out how or why Josie got Dickens. I remembered she said that he was born via accident because the families girl was in heat and the other dog got to her he was unplanned and a surprise at birth. He was a 1 pup litter and he didn't have any signs of being deaf or blind but these things can develop as he gets older. It didn't seem like the home of a breeder and breeders normally know how to handle having a female in heat whilst having male dogs in the same home. She most likely found him via pets 4 homes or some website similar.

• Sad
  • Sick
Someone on the last thread said it wasn't right talking about Lidl's family or revealing the identity of her sister Alice, but.... she was Lidl's bridesmaid so there's photos of her on the internet already!

Also, Lidl has posted pics of her Nephews before but didn't seem to acknowledge her Niece's 1st birthday on Monday. I wonder if she broke lockdown rules and went to go see her?
Yes I saw that but I didn't really understand what was meant by it, as all of her family have been shown on vlogs.
I believe anything ever mentioned on here about Lydias family is just based on what Lydia herself has said via her youtube, social media and blog and no one has ever said anything bad about them.

• Heart
Yes I saw that but I didn't really understand what was meant by it, as all of her family have been shown on vlogs.
I believe anything ever mentioned on here about Lydias family is just based on what Lydia herself has said via her youtube, social media and blog and no one has ever said anything bad about them.
I mean I can understand it (the concerns of said poster). Lydia's relatives didn't choose to be public material. But then on the other hand, all we do here is speculating about Lydia, where is the difference to speculate that she is constantly in anger because her dad left her?
And btw, it is against the forum rules to tell anyone what they allowed to say or not. On another forum I am sometimes it's called mini-modding aka taking the role as a moderator of the forum even you are not a mod but just a normal commenter.
Also, she posted a video being a total arrogant cow towards her mom because of her fucked up hair (lol, well that went full circle, didn't it). So, yes, we can assume she resents her mom. (She even spoke about the fact she has problems in the relationship with her mom, but never said similar things about her dad, and her dad left and took all his money with him)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
on the second day of flogmust my true love sent to me....two slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.
on the third day of flogmust my true love sent to me...three diamond encrusted tiaras.

...two slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.
...a sausage dog that sits on my knee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.