Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the third day of flogmust my true love sent to me...three diamond encrusted tiaras.

...two slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.
...a sausage dog that sits on my knee
on the fourth day of flogmust my true love sent to me.. a new set of easy-breakable-mugs for free

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What!? Haha I looked it up. Potager means vegetable garden. Is she this obsessed with the dumb kitchen garden “current phase” she would name a house after vegetables.... that she doesn’t eat?

Also I’m in the US and I don’t understand why anyone would name their new build average family home with a name?! Is this typical in England? I know historic estates are named... but also little new houses?

View attachment 317662
Here in France the only time I see houses with a name is on the coast. But my family is from spain and the family house has a name, it's pretty normal in South of Spain. It makes sense when the house has a story, whether it is a family house that has seen generations pass by, or wether it is a historic building, or an architect villa or house... that bungalow being called Potager House is pretty much Lydiot living a Barbie life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to avoid blue, isabella, lilac, white or partly white and anything advertised as rare or dilute :rolleyes: and especially double dapple. I still to this day can't figure out how or why Josie got Dickens. I remembered she said that he was born via accident because the families girl was in heat and the other dog got to her he was unplanned and a surprise at birth. He was a 1 pup litter and he didn't have any signs of being deaf or blind but these things can develop as he gets older. It didn't seem like the home of a breeder and breeders normally know how to handle having a female in heat whilst having male dogs in the same home. She most likely found him via pets 4 homes or some website similar.
Quoting myself but Josie has just put on her stories that today's work consists of googling whether or not dogs can be autistic. Now not only is that in my opinion highly offensive but it also just shows how bleeping stupid she is for not realising her dogs 'issues' are 1. are a part of a dachshunds behaviour/character and 2. that is what happens when you have a double dapple.
This is why it is so important to do all your research before getting a puppy and not getting one because you think he is cute and special.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby. Sleepless nights, teething, nappies, food mushed up everywhere, sticky fingers prints, big plastic toys cluttering the house, temper tantrum’s, endless hours of crying, gifted plastic playground in the grounds, wiping boogies on her sofa, drawing on the walls & not having a minute to herself. Will be a cute baby though.
Omg! I want to see this sooooo badly 🙈🙊🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quoting myself but Josie has just put on her stories that today's work consists of googling whether or not dogs can be autistic. Now not only is that in my opinion highly offensive but it also just shows how bleeping stupid she is for not realising her dogs 'issues' are 1. are a part of a dachshunds behaviour/character and 2. that is what happens when you have a double dapple.
This is why it is so important to do all your research before getting a puppy and not getting one because you think he is cute and special.
what she has posted is so incredibly disgusting I can’t even begin

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby. Sleepless nights, teething, nappies, food mushed up everywhere, sticky fingers prints, big plastic toys cluttering the house, temper tantrum’s, endless hours of crying, gifted plastic playground in the grounds, wiping boogies on her sofa, drawing on the walls & not having a minute to herself. Will be a cute baby though.
actually as an adult survivor of child abuse I don't want to see this. She has so many characteristics that point to pathology that I really don't think she could be a healthy parent unless she does some work. She does a lot of things my NPD mother does and I had to stop watching her channel because she has been spiraling lately especially with all the vicious attacks on subscribers and manipulation going on in her videos. She gaslights her audience and has even been nasty with her most faithful subscribers lately. She can't maintain long term relationships unless people are diminutive with her. She even jokes about it. Imagine what that will do to a developing child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
H
I don't even hate-watch this one. The empty head is written all over her face really.

Reactions: 14
on the fourth day of flogmust my true love sent to me.. a new set of easy-breakable-mugs for free
On the fifth day of flogmust my true love sent to me...FIVEEEE [unnecessary] CHRISTMAS TREEEEEEEEEEEEEES

.... 4 breakable-mugs for free
... 3 diamond encrusted tiaras.
... 2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.
and a sausage dog that sits on my knee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
actually as an adult survivor of child abuse I don't want to see this. She has so many characteristics that point to pathology that I really don't think she could be a healthy parent unless she does some work. She does a lot of things my NPD mother does and I had to stop watching her channel because she has been spiraling lately especially with all the vicious attacks on subscribers and manipulation going on in her videos. She gaslights her audience and has even been nasty with her most faithful subscribers lately. She can't maintain long term relationships unless people are diminutive with her. She even jokes about it. Imagine what that will do to a developing child.
I really feel for you. I don't see how she'll come to the point of questioning herself, doing inner work, giving back, respecting people, mature and keeping her temper, living a fulfilling life not a superficial life...

About her own mom, she implied her mom was the problem in their difficult relationship.and that her mom had an epiphany after Lydia's wedding, even getting on much better with other people. Lydiot, you can't get on with people either unless they make sure to never contradict your high intellectual. She's not able to keep a friendship in the biz because she can't cope with someone else being more successful, so she'll keep Cawee as a best friend who stays in her lane, and manicurist friend Alex,etc. She was implying her mom wasn't nice, but she should clean up her own backyard before criticizing. She said people always made her feel bad about the fact that she's more of a taker than a giver in friendship. But she's learned to accept it. Lol, wtf, she's managed to turn herself a victim here and make it sound like a self-development bs quote. Seeing as to how Ali and Lydiot communicate with each other while being married, I can't imagine how it'll be if they were to get divorced. And I'd like to see how Lydiot would react to her own daughter saying to the internet that her mom is not a nice person.

And as someone past 35 and not planning to have kids, I think it's quite sad if she eventually gets pregnant for all the wrong reasons. I honestly can't imagine having kids of my own, but I'm very protective with my nieces and nephews. She does not even consider herself maternal, and all her friends with kids would never call her to look after their child, she said it herself. Since she said that, I don't see a different Lydia. She's still very very self-centered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I DO NOT understand the big deal here. Lots of people have their DM off and she purposely turned hers off as her new life.... and posted that she doesn’t want anyone’s opinion. Who thinks she can turn it on but is lying? This is a LOT of playing victim over messages on stories. She’s so exhausting.

94DE9867-1C85-4BA6-A1FA-703DEDF32FE9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her new wedding rings stack is way too much! All I see is many small rings together. She’d better off with just one larger ring. Unleee that new one is sponsored or discounted to her?

Reactions: 18
Well said! ❤❤❤
I agree with every single point.

You have reminded me of something....
She was reading The Salt Path (and we all know that she "devours books in 48 hours 🤣") but we have heard nothing for weeks. I'm also reading it. It's an autobiography by a woman, about her and her husband losing everything after investing in a friend. They lose the family home and have zero credit rating. To top it all the husband is given a terminal diagnosis. The story is about how they walk the coastal path from Minehead, around Devon and Cornwall, camping and experiencing the kindness of others.
I really hoped that Lidl might take something from this book about material possessions, health and happiness. But it seems she's not ready to listen to that.
I too have read this fabulous book which is both heart breaking and uplifting . Yes the couple lost absolutely everything and what did moron Millen cry at....the bloody sheep dying. Her heart us absolutely made of stone.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hmmm who’s she expecting messages from?
Is this some slick way to block tattlers?

maybe she is anticipating business communications that are starting to fall through?

or maybe she is missing some pychotic fans telling her how amazing she is.

imagine being this miserable bc you can’t get your stupid ig messages on a Friday evening :LOL: Slave to social media. Pathetic.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm in the UK and I only know of houses having names when they are really old or being named when someone has built their own home.
In the village where I live the houses only have names; no numbers. I feel sorry for the postman...;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look - Dan Pearson designed these beds. I think they are stunningly beautiful. If they’re good enough for him.....it would have meant a lot less work for Ali
BA664795-1E06-4E7D-9450-269169C16484.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
H

I don't even hate-watch this one. The empty head is written all over her face really.
If you want a laugh, Josie's video last night when she is hanging her garlands, she sneezes and makes this noise that sounds like the dukes of hazzards horn. I can't stop laughing/watching it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What!? Haha I looked it up. Potager means vegetable garden. Is she this obsessed with the dumb kitchen garden “current phase” she would name a house after vegetables.... that she doesn’t eat?

Also I’m in the US and I don’t understand why anyone would name their new build average family home with a name?! Is this typical in England? I know historic estates are named... but also little new houses?

View attachment 317662
i’m from Sussex and my parents house has always had a name, quite a lot of the houses on my street have a name too, and it’s not a fancy street or anything, just a standard village street with standard village houses 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would imagine that many old houses had names and then the new builds decided they wanted names too

Reactions: 11

maybe she is anticipating business communications that are starting to fall through?

imagine being this miserable bc you can’t get your stupid ig messages on a Friday evening :LOL: Slave to social media. Pathetic.
She will use this as an excuse for getting out of doing her handbag giveaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lydia bragged about life being so much better now nobody can message her, another lie? She is seriously the most annoying person I have ever come across!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In the village where I live the houses only have names; no numbers. I feel sorry for the postman...;)
yes exactly, it's a village so I imagine there aren't many new builds there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.