Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't as long as she is under Roaccutane.
Won't they finish the house first ? I see them trying when she's 34-35, and then reality will crush her "perfect family in front of the fire" dreams, and she'll decide to have an only child. I really can't see her going through multiple pregnancies.

Reactions: 12
Who else thinks the khaki sorry ‘sage’ green dior bag is the bag up for the SM competition to celebrate hitting 1M bit followers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Won't they finish the house first ? I see them trying when she's 34-35, and then reality will crush her "perfect family in front of the fire" dreams, and she'll decide to have an only child. I really can't see her going through multiple pregnancies.
Her career will be over by then. I think they’ll do it sooner as she needs content

Reactions: 11
She’s already said in one of her videos that she would maybe give Ali 1 child.. to each their own tbh, if you don’t want kids or if you do, it’s your life and your choice at the end of the day, but maybe she shouldn’t have married a man who wants kids when she clearly doesn’t 🤔 just a thought.. also (and I’m not saying this is because of being an only child) but my cousin is an only child, his mum is pretty wacky.. (she means well but she has quite a few mental health issues) he is really close with his dad, but not really at all with his mum.. I can see it being the same thing here (I’m not saying Lydia had mental health issues btw just that I can imagine the same sort of dynamic if they had a kid)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hopefully Ali will see the light and run off with Lumi, his orange trees and the new doggo, before this happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone should email Caroline Hirons regarding the bot buying. She seems to be a pretty straightforward, no nonsense woman. Maybe she could give Lydiot a stern talking to lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well of course she is having the house name engraved because Joise has done the same. Although it will have to be a long post to fit 'the upside down bungalow' on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Soon it's one year she slept on the "streets" and I am still thinking how this was a good idea to help homeless people. I mean that huge tent was full of people they all thought it was a good idea. How?
When you wanna help homeless people donate to organizations and talk about different organizations and what they stand for. Or full on crazy idea, talk with homeless people to understand how they feel.
Idc that she brought her full skin regimen with her. But that whole sleep over was tasteless and tone-deaf. They didn't sleep on the street, they slept in a tend and had access to toilets. And even if they slept full on on the streets, whats the point?
And don't get me started about her own homelessness story. duck off, Millen. When you live with a relative you are not homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she was well on the way to wanting a dog after Carrie got one and she saw how Josie and Charlies 2 dogs are part of their content with the house, and was probably the last straw when Victoria got hers. She's probably paid well over the odds for a designer puppy. Really going to enrage a lot of people!

Reactions: 18
That's a bizarre design, I hate it when you have to read from top to bottom. I'd have printed the title the opposite way, reading from bottom to top :p
My guess is they didn't insert one single thought into it.

Reactions: 6
My guess is they didn't insert one single thought into it.
Well clearly, this would only make sense if they put it on the opposite side of the road, which would be even more logical since you drive on the left side in the UK.

• Haha
Well clearly, this would only make sense if they put it on the opposite side of the road, which would be even more logical since you drive on the left side in the UK.
For real, you can't make this tit up. I didn't even think about it as continental person. Everything Josie does is so thoughtless but I thought that Charlie was at least more precise.

• Haha
Sorry guys, I felt a huge rant coming on this morning in the shower so I hope everyone is cool with me coming here to VENT.

I'm truly speechless by her and Ali's vlogs this week. The amount of waste genuinely makes me feel sick. The depressing graveyard of crap in the attic, the dining room that she's already changed multiple times, cupboard crammed full of last weeks flavour. Stacks of tit she's not even opened under the stairs. Pretty much all freebies.

She's spent (and been gifted) more than ever in the pandemic, haul after haul after haul, buying multiple designer handbags, ripping greedily into boxes in every vlog, changing the rooms over and over, showing off herself "filing away these pieces" - i.e shoving the crap she was obsessed with a month ago into another cupboard.

I'm really tempted for once to leave a comment which I never ever do and just try to ask if she is genuinely so tone deaf that she can't see this is turning people off. She'll delete it or reply with the standard passive-aggressive "I'll do me and you do you lovely x" so it's probably not worth the energy.

So much to unpick in all those videos - her insane self-esteem, the compulsive buying and urgency to change everything constantly - as always - but one thing I just can't wrap my head around is how does she have so little self-awareness about how it all looks?

I mean she clearly cares a lot about what others think of her. She spends every ounce of her energy every day showing off, bragging about how rich, pretty, thin she is. How expensive her things are. Can she not even see from a very practical business perspective that this just does not make her look good in any way shape or form?

How does she think this is good content? How can she not see it makes her look like a spoilt little tit? She can tell herself her videos are 'escapism' but when people are losing their jobs, relying on tiny government support packages - who the duck wants to watch this brat unwrap another freebie? It's so gross that she cares more about her 'luxe' rich girl image than just maybe pulling back a little this year and concentrating on some more wholesome content, y'know - so you don't make people feel extra tit about their circumstances during a global pandemic.

She's got nothing in the tank for that though - wine, reading, gardening, classical music - she's learnt absolutely nothing about these things she's not interested - she just loves to say she does them. If she was actually interested even a tiny bit in any of these hobbies she could have swapped out the endless hauls for some really wholesome sit down videos about what she was learning. But that's far too much effort for her, she won't be able to make so much coin and she'd rather just show off how everything rosy for HER.

She can pay as many therapists as she wants to tell her she's a good person and sure - she can spend her money on whatever she wants but choosing to show what she shows - that is a choice! She has a platform. And that is not a choice that anyone with an ounce of empathy or kindness would make.

Just for context I am freelance and I've always ran my business online and remotely before the pandemic happened. I actually use my freedom with my work situ to travel the world, experience different cultures and learn different languages. Y'know instead of holing myself up in a nursing home buying 300 quid cushion covers but you know Lidl - I'll do me and you do you 😂

Anyway I digress - whilst of course like most other people Covid has affected my work a little and my life a little but I'm for sure one of the very very fortunate people to not have been affected too much and I'm grateful for that every single day.

So just to put this rant into some context that this doesn't come from any place of envy and bitterness. Also y'know. I also care more about spending my money on fun experiences with people I love than buying 150 quid coffee cups 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time before Madam started blaming Instagram for everything going on with her account recently.
Now it appears she’s approaching full on melt-down mode!
Strange that whatever is probably not happening doesn’t seem to be affecting her ability to upload photos, stories, reels or questions (or any other Influencer on the planet) though. 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.