Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent work ! Very thorough and methodical....Nobbly Prize nomination? I think so....the bit I am worried about is under the Kinetic Energy and Work Section.......do we think this applies in practice?

Or to have a wank.

There is nothing wrong with being the face of mental health awareness, suicide prevention and prostrate and testicular cancer awareness. But is it something to have on your bucket list?
whatsmore, is he looking for swollen lymph nodes in this photo? I think he should give a more detailed demonstration.
It started analytical and ended with a ruler and rule of three calculations :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: like you not do it.

There is nothing wrong with being the face of mental health awareness, suicide prevention and prostrate and testicular cancer awareness. But is it something to have on your bucket list?
whatsmore, is he looking for swollen lymph nodes in this photo? I think he should give a more detailed demonstration.
He should sell his photos to stockphoto platforms. They are useable for everything but the actual advertised product. That's a talent not everyone has (ok, his wife is the same).

Is he not showing the rest of his left leg because it's dangling off the floor? is he tall enough for the bathtub? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😬😡 A new calculation session for me πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So both Lydia and Josie have purchased the same dress and it both hits them at the same point above the knee. Josie is always very vague about her height but she does say herself that she is short. I think around 5'3/5'4. Josie's dress could be about 1/2 an inch longer on her leg but it's not a massive difference.
Don't they tell the length of the dress on some sites?

Reactions: 4
Don't they tell the length of the dress on some sites?
Maybe if you can find out the height of Josie β€˜s tree the one she has just decorated you will be able to find out their height, because Josie was about as tall as that tree🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So both Lydia and Josie have purchased the same dress and it both hits them at the same point above the knee. Josie is always very vague about her height but she does say herself that she is short. I think around 5'3/5'4. Josie's dress could be about 1/2 an inch longer on her leg but it's not a massive difference.
That dress tho. Looks like orphan Annie. All they need is a curly wig and start singing the sun'll come out tomorrow.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where does she want to stick that, in the greenhouse, the shed, the boot room, the powder room, the laundry room…and books what for , to light the fire!
Haha she mentions the circular table so I'm assuming on the underground level by the stairs πŸ€”πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ali's being sponsored by L'OrΓ©al for Movember
Screenshot_20201030-182238_Instagram.jpg

Of course Lydia needs to be involved
20201030_182157.jpg

She's already gotten a head start on the moustache!
20201030_182117.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone said she will cry to Ali if she doesn't get her Xmas decorations - can anyone confirm, what does Ali actually do for money? Are his parents well off like Lydiot's?
Ali was an electrician but is now a full time influencer like Lydia. She definitely makes the bulk of their income though. His family is definitely comfortable, as is her Dad.

Reactions: 16
Another useless thing for their house :rolleyes: what are they going to do, fill it up with supermarket wine that only lasts 12-24 months so it will all go to waste as it will never be drunk in time! Wine racks like these are for collectors, people who know wine and buy quality wine that can age. Not for entry level wine drinkers who think Whispering angel is high end and the buyers of Β£7 mudhouse or Β£5 jam shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi Tattlers

I've been such a busy bee lately. I did a WHOLE 5 hours of strenuous manual labour. For a split second, I felt sorry for my husband working away in the garden day and night. His balls are so saggy from me dragging them, he could teabag me doing a handstand. So, obviously I needed 3 days off to feel like my old self again. I do have weak work ethics wrists after all. All the handwritten journaling has only emphasised this. Pens are just so heavy. And hangers. No wonder, in the face of adversity, I could only think of one thing I'm grateful for. I don't know why you're all complaining I'm a slothy sloth. It's not like I actually did anything. And now I have to endure the trauma of being told vegetables don't even grow in winter. Blocked! Trash talked by many, hated by some, have a guess how many fucks I give, it's less than one. At least I have my hair though.

Did you see Josie catfishing my Holland Cooper jacket? Did it hurt when you fell out of my ass into the toilet Josie? And you're all such fun sponges being the grammar police. You can spell in English how you want and I can how I want. You do you lovely. Just don't come to me for vocabulary lessons. I'm not your mother. And before you start, it's not an attitude if I have it everyday. It's called my personality. For your information, I'm an actual girl boss selling hangers on Depop. The audacity to suggest I give them away to charity. For free. Sorry, I don't attend small charity functions. I prefer large balls. I'm not ashamed of who I am. That's my parents' job.

Did you see the highlight of my career flogging elastic? The sheep will literally buy anything with my name to it. I wish some of them would put a lid on their crazy though. Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and when you know what you are, the mental hospital is not so far. You know what else rhymes with elastic? Plastic. Cawwee said I'm banned from swimming in the ocean. Something about plastic waste. Speaking of plastic, I'm a new ambassador for Nasty Girl. I told you I turn down collaborations with all the luxe brands. I'm so relatable. We can't all afford to be dripping in Hermes, Claire Chanelle. I'm not saying I dislike her. But if she got hit by a bus, I'd be driving the bus. Can she afford to buy 900K followers though? I think not.

My husband cringed massively when I shared his disgust of vaginas. I asked him if I'm the only one he's been with. He said yes, all the others are nines or tens. Ermmm let me know when you're off your man period, Ali? That's protein off the menu for another week then. Now excuse me, the weekend's disasters are not going to happen by themselves.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Ali was an electrician but is now a full time influencer like Lydia. She definitely makes the bulk of their income though. His family is definitely comfortable, as is her Dad.
I always wonder how people like this find each other. The men I've been with would go mad if I walked around with a camera filming our lives.

@Elle Belle when did he say he was disgusted by vaginas?

To be fair, a shot of him wanking by the tub onto the wooden bench, finishing onto the product itself, would be the most interesting content either of them ever made. A kind of modern art piece, saying duck consumerism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I always wonder how people like this find each other. The men I've been with would go mad if I walked around with a camera filming our lives.

@Elle Belle when did he say he was disgusted by vaginas?
They met on instagram so that will explain it for you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.