Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how the vegetable garden is going to go.

Phase 1.
When Lydia is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 2.
When Lumi is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 3.
When Ali is in charge of the raised beds:

And then Lydia's final answer to gardening when it's almost Spring and it's all gone way past pear-shaped:
love it love it love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just in case no one posted this, have you noticed how they sent her a card that has a black stripe from the toner or ink 😅 I would print this card again before sending it out or talk to the printing company that that's not how I want to be represented.
In addition to what you mentioned, it's not even signed. By anyone. They couldn't care less about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am loving the survey, can we please have more of these. I love the idea of us all responding to something together along with the cleverness of it of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In addition to what you mentioned, it's not even signed. By anyone. They couldn't care less about her.
EXACTLY! That was what I found very strange. I work in marketing where we also have a few influencers. Our letters are handwritten or at least signed :) it just doesn't make sense to me to send out such an ugly card to someone that is so important for KM and generates a lot of sales (maybe).

Reactions: 28
Wahhooo!! First LEM thread title. Thank you Lydia for being such a creature that you can’t even donate hangers to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t wait to see weak wrists chop up a butternut squash as she suggested in her vlog for you know so many meals!
You know that would be either Ali's or Carrie's job. That binch can't even open a can of cookies.

Just in case no one posted this, have you noticed how they sent her a card that has a black stripe from the toner or ink 😅 I would print this card again before sending it out or talk to the printing company that that's not how I want to be represented.
So, she goes and shows of this dumb card but can't even insert the insta handle of the twine jar girl? Ungrateful cow. She only shows stuff from luxury companies off.

Just a thought. Does she realise that it takes nine months to grow garlic from plug not seed. I planted mine in July. Good luck lyds and why did she use a chalk pen to write up the veg sections?That will wash away quick style. look out for the frost lyds that’s the only tip I’m giving you. After all you refused good sound advice from your flock.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
why did she use a chalk pen to write up the veg sections?That will wash away quick style
Didn't she moan in the vlog that the writing wasn't as prominent anymore, and she wondered how so? I was sitting there and couldn't believe it. WAT?!
1604058343378.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Love the title and thanks for including the poll! Let’s see if it gets addressed!
It also seems that her threads move almost as quickly as her doing hauls from her “retailer / brand of the month”

Can we also add to the waiting:
Ali styling Lydia in autumnal clothes? (Second part to his video of Lydia choosing autumnal outfits)

@K18 it seems that I had a case of misreading Nottinghamshire as Northamptonshire. Wishful thinking from my part... But I will feel better as soon as Lydia will write peasant instead of pheasant, or mistakenly order wrong wallpaper 😆
I don't think I can stomach the next set of house decorating! It's going to be a lot of pweaseeee Ali, I need my new decor for cwismas, overwise cwismas will all be ruined. And I'll huff and i'll puff until I blow the house down.

She'd better not sit too close to the fireplace in those clothes, with that fibre content, they seem to be a bit of a fire hazard. She'd be better off prancing about in her (gifted) pyjamas and dirty but cosy gown as she normally does.

Anyone think Lydiot will be gifted the Dior / Harrods / Net-A-Porter / YSL / Jo Malone / Space NK / F & M / Liberty / The White Company / Charlotte Tilbury / Cult Beauty etc Advent calendars ? Or when (and not 'if' lol) she does not receive any from the preferred luxe companies on her radar, will we be subjected to a magnificent rant (in her car) that she does not care for Advent calendars ...
Haven't these been sent out already? I thought I saw Josie or frow or someone with one 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is how the vegetable garden is going to go.

Phase 1.
When Lydia is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 2.
When Lumi is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 3.
When Ali is in charge of the raised beds:

And then Lydia's final answer to gardening when it's almost Spring and it's all gone way past pear-shaped:

[/absolutely hilarious bea hunny. Needed that laugh. I’m howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think I can stomach the next set of house decorating! It's going to be a lot of pweaseeee Ali, I need my new decor for cwismas, overwise cwismas will all be ruined. And I'll huff and i'll puff until I blow the house down.

Haven't these been sent out already? I thought I saw Josie or frow or someone with one 😂 😂
Josie has one already up on her and her mom's joined eBay account (for a higher price than retail price was). I think it was the glossy box advent calendar. Not luxe enough for Dahhling.
Also, if someone likes CT creams with finger prints in them.. she sells them, as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
With regards to the expensive cloakroom wallpaper, I don't believe she ever really loved it? She just loved that it was expensive and everyone knew it (even though she didn't pay for it.
She really has no sense of style AT ALL! Just look at her hotchpotch home, its all about showing off her perceived wealth.
This is what I hate the most about her, she wants everyone to know she can afford all that apart from the routine scamming. Like buying a £500 jacket is no big deal. It’s “look what I can afford” to all those people who told her, she’s stupid while she was growing up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This is what I hate the most about her, she wants everyone to know she can afford all that apart from the routine scamming. Like buying a £500 jacket is no big deal. It’s “look what I can afford” to all those people who told her, she’s stupid while she was growing up.
But than on the other hand has a mental break down towards the slightest repair expense for the house or for the cat's vet bills.
No time for begging, guess, when it has to be solved asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
One hit Millen... same dress. Can’t see the perfume cause it’s clear and the top matches the dress. Big surprise. This is more about her face than the boTTle.

F732673C-4688-420B-A4CF-1220FB9244BF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
One hit Millen... same dress. Can’t see the perfume cause it’s clear and the top matches the dress. Big surprise. This is more about her face than the boTTle.

View attachment 293566
She absolutely sucks at product placement. Most companies obviously send a brief over, and surely the bottle needs to be fully on display so that you can at least read the label. If she had worn something dark it would've looked better, but unsurprisingly the main focus of the photo is her ugly butternut squash face in that horrible H&M dress!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.