Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did you work it out, stop the suspense, please . We need to know…

Ok, so this is the link to a Christmas tree in her previous vlog, it is surely the smallest ie 5ft, so Josie and lidl are just over 5ft, I would say 5.2ft!!
Is it with the stand 5ft? Did she put something under the stand?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. 😂

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. 🤪
And she was relating this delightful tidbit WHILE ALI WAS EATING !!! 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And she was relating this delightful tidbit WHILE ALI WAS EATING !!! 🤮 🤮 🤮
IKR, it was hilarious. And since she kept it in the vlog I think it was a message towards girls that make advances towards Ali. Especially since she seems so rude and loveless to him all the time, I think a lot of women write him DMs, telling him that he is a good guy and Lydia is not the right person or whateva.

Reactions: 17
This begs the question.... why do they not use that bathroom down there? Thinking even when working out and you want to use the bathroom or wash hands you have to go upstairs. When the staff are working in the office and friends are over in the games room... are they forced to walk all the way upstairs to pee? Soooo strange. She also doesn’t use the bathroom between their closets at all. She has it for storage. So they go all the way downstairs to pee and wash hands? I don’t get it.

And is she proposing if in the hallway at bottom stairs... covering up the paneling? The paneling that was installed ONE YEAR ago?????

finally that is a LOT of wine storage. And woman...when you have tens of thousands of dollars in wine that is drinkable in different years, you gotta control the temp/climate.

View attachment 294030
Maybe Ali is not getting his office anymore ? ( ex dining / Russian room / cigar room )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that there was a moisture problem and the toilet in the bathroom doesn't work coreectly. Probably needs an assist pump to pump up rather than the usual gravity fed toilets. These are all things that need to be fixed before you even paint. She better hope that they will not need to do any digging outside the wall to fix the problem. They would not need to worry about it had they had an inspection before they committed to the purchase. Such a rookie mistake.

Reactions: 20
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. 😂

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. 🤪
Her flower garden? Her cabbage patch more like....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wine cellar! 😂 who does she think she is? It’s millionaires who have wine cellars- is she going to fill it with £5 blossom hill. She would not spend hundreds/thousands on one bottle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20201030_215010.jpg

Has she activated the messages again?

20201029_155616.jpg

Is she finally going to do something about Globy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So Lidl received the product but did she get the invite to the gift wrapping event like FROW?

20201030_082748.png

Reactions: 9
Is she finally going to do something about Globy?
No. That has something to do with her blog. She will maybe change the whole layout. It's black and white atm and more or less minimal. I expect the worst.
Small things she can easily change herself or if her provider of the blog domain can give her some templates, that can also be applied a bit easier and more diy. But it can cause hick-ups anyway.
When you take a look at the left side under the L logo. The numbers of the respective social media are not the most recent (it should refresh automatically I think).
Wait for the sage green country house ornate pheasant wallpaper/background instead of the white and black.
1604095364332.png

Thats the company she got her recent template from: https://www.pipdig.co/

So Lidl received the product but did she get the invite to the gift wrapping event like FROW?

View attachment 294233
Yes she got. She fucked up the roll of wrapping paper before the event. She took it out of the roll and was too dumb to figure out how to become it back in properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 294233
HOW does she have the sand to talk about "sustainability" when she just did all those fast fashion hauls with fabrics that are most like polluting someone's water supply and being made by the equivalent of slave labor?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
HOW does she have the sand to talk about "sustainability" when she just did all those fast fashion hauls with fabrics that are most like polluting someone's water supply and being made by the equivalent of slave labor?
The pic is from Frow. But I give you right. This has to be the saddest attempt of green-washing a company ever did. duck off LaMer!

Reactions: 15
One hit Millen... same dress. Can’t see the perfume cause it’s clear and the top matches the dress. Big surprise. This is more about her face than the boTTle.

View attachment 293566
Ramble warning - So clearly this isn't the way to photograph perfume, she has done a crap job of this the same way as she did a crap job at photographing the jewellery. But me being me I had to discover how professionals do it properly. I get that they want the person in there face and all so that it captures the mood they are after but then how do they focus on the perfume, easily, they have a bigger shot of the perfume.
**** Lydiot take note - you may need to do a bit more work that just a photograph of yourself (looking like your holding in a fart) to sell something.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She actually thinks she can fool people into thinking those are her natural cheekbones. Hilarious!! She should be glad they're not her real cheekbones because they look horrific. She can maybe improve her Skeletor look by stopping all the filler for a while.

Second, I watched Amelia Liana's video of her new kit and what a difference from how Lydiot presented hers...which was basically non existent. Amelia has actual product in it versus just a couple of cheap cloth mitts.

Thirdly, I discovered Patricia Bright's second channel where she talks of her different property investments. SHE is a boss babe who is smart with her money and a true business woman. She buys luxury goods too but nothing as much as Lydiot. You'd think with all the crap Lydiot has wasted her $ on with the painting and repainting of every room, the design and decor change for every room and waste of thousands of pounds for an outdoor garden when they do not eat veg, she could have bought a second house - if she had a brain.

And as for the veg garden, who the heck plants as we're going into freezing weather. What an idiot. She could have just gotten the greenhouse first and planted in there over winter. I am no gardener nor have any knowledge of it but she is moronic to plant outside now. This is not even about her learning from her mistakes. This is pure stupidity, stubbornness and just wanting to have the last word and not credit others for knowing more than she does.

She tries to portray she has $ to burn but then can't renovate the non functioning loos, the Master bath with no bloody door, the games room etc. and now wants a wine cellar?!? All because she is about the shallow, superficial show of it all.

Lydiot proves again her pure stupidity wasting $ on a non temp/climate controlled wine cellar. And how often do people come over - once a year for New Years and she is thinking of this during a global pandemic when we're now in a second spike? She could have pooled all this $ wasted on kitchenware, paint, paintings, garden, new doorway etc., investing instead in a second house. Her father is in property sales and her brother in construction, correct?

She has no sense of the future and preparing. Does she actually think this YT and IG career will continue for years? She's not a boss babe or business woman. She is a chick that lucked out on social media and now is trying to hold on during a global pandemic. I bet this wine cellar, the veg garden etc...it's all for content because she has no content. NOTHING. I mean she's bloody posting videos on using hair ties on her arms and an elastic band on her waist. Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

I see the stark difference in quality and effort of ITF's vlogs and IG videos and see now why high end brands swarm to her and no one wants Lydiot anymore. ITF also seems sweet and humble compared to this smug, arrogant twit.

Lydiot's now a Boo Hoo, Nasty Gal influencer after saying she only does luxury. Well, seems like luxury brands no longer want her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Has anybody on here heard of a woman called Theresa Roemer? I had know clue who she was but her youtube videos kept popping up in my recommendations. Apparently she is famous for having the worlds largest closet 🤷‍♀️ I just watched some of her videos out of curiosity and I swear it is Lydia in 30 years time 😂 This woman has had far too much work done on her face, she likes to be the loudest person in the room, attention seeker, constantly showing off her designer items (from looking her up online a lot of her items are rumoured to be fake!) all she talks about is money. She is always talking about her staff/minions, incredibly conceited, shallow and desperate to become famous . She will promote absolutely anything on her channel for the money and she is just an all round twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.