Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1604066339463.png

She's on there now ... she wont address any of the feedback of course. So tempting to ask her about all the honest comments on this horrible video.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Professor of Anatomy: 'and here we have an example of over filling of the face, you will notice it here ⬇...here↙....here↖.....here↘ and here➡' 😁
Screenshot_20201030_135447.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Josie has one already up on her and her mom's joined eBay account (for a higher price than retail price was). I think it was the glossy box advent calendar. Not luxe enough for Dahhling.
Also, if someone likes CT creams with finger prints in them.. she sells them, as well.
Please can you tell me what her eBay account is called I hear about it all the time and I’m so curious 😂

That’s not a very attractive photo is 🤔 maybe she should get an eye test as she seems to be squinting a lot lately!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nooooo, more elastic! She’s putting hair bands on her teenie, tiny size 6 arms now 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Yes let’s all go and put an elastic band or whatever that is around a £700 plus coat 🙄 I saved for a £300 Hobbs coat and finally have it, I couldn’t imagine being so “oh well” about putting elastic around the sleeve for fashion.AND why is her face so blunt and square.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes let’s all go and put an elastic band or whatever that is around a £700 plus coat 🙄 I saved for a £300 Hobbs coat and finally have it, I couldn’t imagine being so “oh well” about putting elastic around the sleeve for fashion.AND why is her face so blunt and square.
Why would you want to pull up the sleeve of a winter coat that has sleeves to keep you warm. Are her arms going through menopause hot spouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I understand the elastic around the waist as that won’t be uncomfortable but on the arms to hold a coat up will be so uncomfortable, she will start to get pins and needles after a while. Plus she is constantly cold unless it’s 30+ degrees so why would she want her sleeves up!

Very productive day of working I can see! This is why she doesn’t want Depop Dee and Carrie in the house. She wants to sit on her arse doing nothing all day and if they were there, she would have to at-least pretend to be busy. Which is probably very exhausting for Madame. 🙄🙄

Who needs cushion for their toilet? She’s bleeping delusional! I’m really hoping she has just badly worded her sentence and the cushions are for some where else. Where they are meant to go though I have no clue, those cushions won’t match any of her rooms.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Who needs cushion for their toilet? She’s bleeping delusional! I’m really hoping she has just badly worded her sentence and the cushions are for some where else. Where they are meant to go though I have no clue, those cushions won’t match any of her rooms.
Im really intrigued by the toilet cushion... do you think Lids or Ali might have piles?

• Haha
Can we please add the word hack to the list of irritating words, if it isn’t on there already. Hack is something you do to a computer or someone’s personal information. It’s also a way you can cut something or describe a cough. What Lydia is doing is providing tips/an idea, albeit not very good ones.

Im really intrigued by the toilet cushion... do you think Lids or Ali might have piles?
It’s not like they have room for extra seating in there plus it’s not exactly somewhere you would sit, if you are not using it! Maybe that’s where she hides when everyone is in her house working 🤔
Personally I just don’t think it’s very hygienic to have unnecessary soft furnishings in a bathroom/toilet and especially not in a toilet that size.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.