Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "hacks" video are pointless also how many people have shown this already.

elasticband for knitwear? It stays up on its own if you roll it nicely... and coats/blazers will crease horribly. Those outfits are also nonsense... but how sad she thinks she is original and creative.

I used to like what she wore around vlomas in the little house. Seems like her brain went pooof 😝

I bet next vlog we will get yet again another Lydia sitting down saying how bad she is feeling thats its been a horrible year for her (nevermind people with actual problems) and that everyone just hates her because she is such a delight.

Reactions: 21
They met on instagram so that will explain it for you πŸ˜‚
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. πŸ˜‚

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Let us not forget what happened last time you were cheap and didn’t add the lighting in a certain room πŸ™„ it will be worse in the hallway space as there isn’t any natural light either πŸ˜‚
Is she going to beg for a wine cellar?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she going to beg for a wine cellar?
Most likely but I hope no one bites as whoever does it will end up getting abused just like The Heritage wardrobe company did because madam wants to be cheap and cut corners but then blame the company.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Again, why not sort those dingy basement rooms rather than install a wine cellar?!

Reactions: 19
what the duck will she do with a wine cellar? she drinks normal wine that she doesn't need to store, she's not a bleeping wine collector

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Given that she drinks like a cow ( I do apologise for insulting a cow), how often is the freeloader cheapskate going to be BEGGING for alcohol to fill that all up? She just wants it to look lux yet she can't even pay for a proper lux sofa...I guess all the begging has yet to work since she is still stuck on an IKEA sofa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There once was a vlogger so plastic
Her cheekbones were really fantastic
Her lips they were plumped
And her breasts they were pumped
But her tum was held in with elastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Can we please add the word hack to the list of irritating words, if it isn’t on there already. Hack is something you do to a computer or someone’s personal information. It’s also a way you can cut something or describe a cough. What Lydia is doing is providing tips/an idea, albeit not very good ones.

It’s not like they have room for extra seating in there plus it’s not exactly somewhere you would sit, if you are not using it! Maybe that’s where she hides when everyone is in her house working πŸ€”
Personally I just don’t think it’s very hygienic to have unnecessary soft furnishings in a bathroom/toilet and especially not in a toilet that size.
Need to use the ugly peasant pheasant cushion for :
1. Cushioning Lydiot's wide but delicate knees while she is vomiting into the loo after a drunken afternoon ;
2. Needs to cushion her bony ass while sniffing the talcum powder ( too cheap to buy the real thing ) ;
3. I wanted it, so I 'bought' ( begged 'wink wink nudge nudge' ) it.

Perhaps her arse is so bony she needs a cushion on the toilet seat! Madness, who the hell has a cushion in the toilet!
JINX !!! Just wrote down the say thing heheheh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This begs the question.... why do they not use that bathroom down there? Thinking even when working out and you want to use the bathroom or wash hands you have to go upstairs. When the staff are working in the office and friends are over in the games room... are they forced to walk all the way upstairs to pee? Soooo strange. She also doesn’t use the bathroom between their closets at all. She has it for storage. So they go all the way downstairs to pee and wash hands? I don’t get it.

And is she proposing if in the hallway at bottom stairs... covering up the paneling? The paneling that was installed ONE YEAR ago?????

finally that is a LOT of wine storage. And woman...when you have tens of thousands of dollars in wine that is drinkable in different years, you gotta control the temp/climate.

558AB255-2B22-496A-B0D0-A7A9B29F0872.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This begs the question.... why do they not use that bathroom down there? Thinking even when working out and you want to use the bathroom or wash hands you have to go upstairs. When the staff are working in the office and friends are over in the games room... are they forced to walk all the way upstairs to pee? Soooo strange. She also doesn’t use the bathroom between their closets at all. She has it for storage. So they go all the way downstairs to pee and wash hands? I don’t get it.

And is she proposing if in the hallway at bottom stairs... covering up the paneling? The paneling that was installed ONE YEAR ago?????

finally that is a LOT of wine storage. And woman...when you have tens of thousands of dollars in wine that is drinkable in different years, you gotta control the temp/climate.

View attachment 294030
I love the Β« dramaticΒ« you mean showoffish ! So that all the non existant friends they have over for all the non existant parties see their amazing overpriced free wine collection & are highly impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. πŸ˜‚

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. πŸ€ͺ
Thank you Ellebelle ❀❀❀ Fantastic!

Reactions: 6
Pinocchio was very mean in Ali's video. Ali is starting to look a lot like Lumi, which isn't so bad since Lumi is the most attractive member of that family. The dictator's accent was all over the place but most importantly she agreed to 'chune' in for Borat πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I assume Ali's wife is as smooth as a Barbie down there. The line of her pooms would ruin the Karen Millen outfits. Or maybe she stores her vag on the wooden bench in the loo during the night so it doesn't bother Ali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe if you can find out the height of Josie β€˜s tree the one she has just decorated you will be able to find out their height, because Josie was about as tall as that tree🧐
I HATE YOU:
1604089417334.png
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Sorry for the pixel-ness
1604089469561.png

I asked him if I'm the only one he's been with. He said yes, all the others are nines or tens.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.