Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also lydl thinks he's turned on in a daddy dom way by her baby-girl voice. Reality is he's attracted to her bossy controlling vibe. He's 100% submissive. #my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali is up to Lydia's ASA Violation Antics In Latest Jimmy Choo Ad On IG Stories

No more respect for Ali Millen-Gordon. In his latest antics, he's attempting to hide the "Ad" disclosure behind his profile photo in the top left-hand corner. The only way to see this is to pause Instagram Stories.

I tried to give Ali the benefit of the doubt, but that's blatantly deceitful.

A clear ASA violation. He knows precisely what he's doing.

Why is it so hard for these two to be honest and transparent with their brand partnerships? The lying apple doesn't fall far from the Lydiot tree. *Oh well, time to file an ASA report online.* πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜†

View attachment 43836 View attachment 43837

View attachment 43841 View attachment 43843

In the UK, the CMA is pretty clear about brand sponsorships and endorsements

"People need to know if influencers have been paid, incentivised or in any way rewarded to endorse or review something in their posts. It’s important that they make this clear to their followers. This includes when a product or service has been given to them for free. This needs to be clearly stated when a product, brand or service is tagged, linked or endorsed in any way. If you mislead your followers, you may be breaking consumer protection law, and could face enforcement action from the CMA, local authority Trading Standards services..."

Not that I am shocked. But I find it so funny how what makes it seem so hard for them, is that they either "forget" or that when they remember they need to make it fit in with their aesthetic. HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally everything I love** about him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
he tries soooooooooo hard its embarrassing, I especially love him around the other male influencers trying to be one of the gang.
The cringe level is so strong 🀣
Ali must have imposter syndrome, we ALL know he belongs behind a petrol station till or in a high vis on a construction site 😎
**love is a strong word
You are so right. From now on instead of being irritated by his juvenile behaviour I am going to find the humour in it and enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I am watching the flog and when she talks about Zara, she says she hates doing business with them because she hates that their service is so bad yet they make so much money! That is a bit rich I think! Same could be said about you Lydia, bad service, yet you make so much money.
Also, I'm sure she hates Zara because I've heard they are a company that doesn't offer affiliate lynx.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cats do that as a sign of affection, they think we're too silly to hunt, so they will bring us food.
Indeed not very charming to find it in your bed, my lovely fur ball usually leaves the mouse/bird/lizard at our back door :)
Thanks. I didn't know that. (never have owned a cat). I don't know why she finds 'cute' mention that. Im scared of mouses. I can't image find one on my bed.

Reactions: 4
Depends on your device. All mobile devices have different screen sizes. On my phone, you can't. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Generally, when compared to Lydia (you're right) he does make an effort to be transparent in his feed. Stories. Not so much.

Ali has attempted to hide "Ad" or make it very inconspicuous in his stories on more than one occasion. I'm coming for him, regardless. He passes the height limit to ride this ride! πŸ˜†

It's his first reported offense, more than likely, so they'll give him a slap on the wrist. He'll get the point.

Gemma/Jenna, you are my Spirit-Tattler!! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks. I didn't know that. (never have owned a cat). I don't know why she finds 'cute' mention that. Im scared of mouses. I can't image find one on my bed.
Real tea.....
If a cat put a mouse in my bed that cat would be doing a β€œlynx” LONG before it could ask what I’m gifting it in return 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tuna pasta cringe
Omg and she left that in the video [emoji15]

I do not buy her β€žI donβ€˜t know what Iβ€˜ve been giftedβ€œ spiel, it is impossible not knowing when you have a business because it is in the books!!!! And also if she ever did monthly or yearly budgeting (probably did since sheβ€˜s cash poor) she would know, that is, she knows darn well.
She really thinks we are all idiots, including the ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that I am shocked. But I find it so funny how what makes it seem so hard for them, is that they either "forget" or that when they remember they need to make it fit in with their aesthetic. HAHAH
It's really so f*cking clear that they'd have to be smacked in the head to misunderstand what ASA & CMA regulations actually mean. They spell it out. That is why I give zero f*cks when it comes to reporting their blatant disregard for it. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜†

I feel a block coming... πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just going back to #fartgate I wonder who edited that flog...? I mean, the noise of the fart isn’t exactly subtle, nor is Lidl’s telltale reaction after the fart has been released from the pancake arse. She also mentioned in that flog that little Ali was busy editing the Paris flog, so I wonder if he edited the #fartflog and left it in on purpose...? He’s done a bit of stealth humiliation towards her before, hasn’t he? If this is the case, he definitely gains a point from me! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hilarious the reply if from Hello October Susie. Another painfully embarrassing influencer who spews out the same painfully embarrassing captions like she’s the queen of sass.... 🀣

2E481996-2CC9-424B-8B65-A1C3A4DF1672.jpeg

Just going back to #fartgate I wonder who edited that flog
We have Cat(withno)Gate
FartGate
And Jenna with her bleeping facts being kicked out every virtual gate Lydia has built around her socials 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly she's mad about something in this photo. Perhaps my facts? πŸ€”

Like I said, if Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, whining, or begging. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜†

Whining. Exhibit A. πŸ‘‡

FireShot Capture 751 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) β€’ Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B216aL...png

And Jenna with her bleeping facts being kicked out every virtual gate Lydia has built around her socials 😬
I mean... she asked me to bring the bleeping facts. I'm always happy to oblige. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜† 😏

FireShot Capture 589 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1171854717049...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2019-09-25 at 19.47.49.png

Begging for stuff like washing machines works for Lydia but the twitter begging for IG followers didn't!

Serves her right! Thank goodness it didn't happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
68ED675C-AEE7-44E4-A5BD-334AFEBEE939.jpeg

Today has been a really crap day... I can’t believe it’s been 6 weeks since my sub numbers jumped because of cat-gate......
and they’ve stalled since then πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Do I need to lose another cat god damn it... you all failed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.