Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wearing underwear now 🤣 I mean people do crazy things when the lose a pet 🤣 she could spin it that way for sympathy.
In memory of lynx she’s putting her nips away.
She's not that sad, because she's definitely not wearing one of those bras in that picture with the cream dress. i still don't think that brand, make her size. She's tiny!

Reactions: 3
She's not that sad, because she's definitely not wearing one of those bras in that picture with the cream dress. i still don't think that brand, make her size. She's tiny!
Diet wars, who is gonna look more gaunt at the wedding, Lydia or Victoria.

She’ll definitely drop more weight without carries ball’s 😐
I mean with the stress obviously.. 😳

At her weight she doesn’t need a bra, it’s literally just extra chest material, worst partnership ever.

Reactions: 4
At first, I wondered why people had such a disdain for Lydia, but over time I understood why. She is a pathological liar, which doesn't bode well for her chosen career path. My pre-eminent issue with Lydia is this:

Lydia consistently fails to disclose social media endorsements in a way that is transparent with her followers.

This is why a number of people take her to task regularly for being blatantly dishonest and then acting passively-agressively butthurt that someone mentions she is not following the basic legal requirements of her "job!"

Literally, it's Lydia's job (legally) to disclose what is paid for, gifted, and so on... she does not.

Yet, she is extremely rude to people who point it out to her. As we all do, I follow content creators and happily support their partnerships because they DO NOT LIE about what is paid, gifted, or incentivized. She trumps it up to "haters", but the reality is there are professional content creators that understand the industry they operate in and comply accordingly. As a result, everyone's happy!

In the UK, the CMA is pretty clear about brand sponsorships and endorsements

"People need to know if influencers have been paid, incentivised or in any way rewarded to endorse or review something in their posts. It’s important that they make this clear to their followers. This includes when a product or service has been given to them for free. This needs to be clearly stated when a product, brand or service is tagged, linked or endorsed in any way. If you mislead your followers, you may be breaking consumer protection law, and could face enforcement action from the CMA, local authority Trading Standards services..."

Lydia is so dim that she simply cannot abide by CMA regulations for content creators...

The CMA makes it absurdly clear here where they state:

"If you have not purchased a product or service yourself but received it free, make this clear." They even created a fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html 😆

They spell out what language is appropriate and what is not.

The only reason she's made an effort to comply with the CMA is because people regularly take her to task for not doing so.

I suggest reporting Lydia to the CMA if you notice that she's lying once again!

(I've come with receipts!) 😆

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

She has one that was resolved informally. She mentioned this in a 2018 blog post about how she received the legal letter of her infraction. This is clearly all she responds to.

Ultimately, if people have to remind you how to do your job, that's a problem. I want to know that the content creators I give my time and attention to are authentic and making recommendations with ethics in mind. Lydia is just too dim to understand that today's consumers are educated and discerning. There's a million Lydia's online, and putting a bad taste in the mouth of a large number of viewers doesn't bode well for her gifted pocketbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ditto. I really like Victoria @inthefrow. More so than Lydia for sure. She's not a pathological liar like Lydia (as far as we know).

She lacks couth and she's a bit too flashy and tasteless for me. She screams new money and quite honestly, not a lot of it. More like new "debt." You'd be amazed at the actual financial situation of most vloggers like Lydia. They are mortgaged to the hilt, driving leased cars, and cash poor when it comes to actual cash flow. Not enviable at all. Definitely not true wealth.
Totally agree with you however, there is nothing wrong with leasing cars - i do this and if i can get a new car every three years then i’d happily not own my car🤷🏻‍♀️ On the same note i’m leasing one car that doesnt coz anywhere near 20K + which is dumb AF i’d rather have a banger than a mayback!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with you however, there is nothing wrong with leasing cars - i do this and if i can get a new car every three years then i’d happily not own my car🤷🏻‍♀️ On the same note i’m leasing one car that doesnt coz anywhere near 20K + which is dumb AF i’d rather have a banger than a mayback!
I agree. To clarify, I didn't mean to suggest there is something wrong with leasing a car. Rather I meant to shed light on how Lydia affords to drive a luxury car (as people didn't seem to understand how she does it). It's not like she's buying the car outright. People lease cars of all price ranges across the globe and it's not a problem. But to put her on a pedestal for doing so is a bit odd.

Has Ali had a nose job ?
do the both of them not get injections in their nose?

Lydia's new Intimissimi lingerie partnership - FAIL.

Let's walk out onto the balcony in Ibiza and then dip our head and walk right back in our room. What PR genius thought of that dim ad? Given she probably had creative control, she was like, "How can I do the least and still get paid?"

View attachment 35901

When I compare this botched attempt to sell lingerie, I can only look to Victoria's IG ads and how they are so much better! They are actually professional and shot with creative direction. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into Victoria's videos and the final product (like her or not) is agency level. Lydia's latest Intimissimi nonsense ... not quite.
45 bucks a bra 🤔 i’ll stick to my snidey primark bras🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree. To clarify, I didn't mean to suggest there is something wrong with leasing a car. Rather I meant to shed light on how Lydia affords to drive a luxury car (as people didn't seem to understand how she does it). It's not like she's buying the car outright. People lease cars of all price ranges across the globe and it's not a problem. But to put her on a pedestal for doing so is a bit odd.
When did someone put Lydia on a pedestal for leasing a car or even driving a nice car?

Also very few people buy cars outright. Most who buy and not lease still have a car payment. Frankly, how she pays for her car is of no matter to me. At least she pays for it, unlike ITF.

Same goes with a house. Just because it cost 1.3 million doesn’t mean she put DOWN 1.3 million or even close.

Reactions: 1
At least she pays for it, unlike ITF.
How will she get her shopping home from Asda without the Bentley 😂😂
Can’t imagine her on the bus with her Asda bag for life. 😐

Same goes with a house. Just because it cost 1.3 million doesn’t mean she put DOWN 1.3 million or even close.
she was a massive idiot for paying that price. Regardless of what instalments she’s paying it in 🤣 luckily everything else is begged for gifted. And her food bill can’t be high 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5

There really is something fishy about this Ibiza trip. Look at this small print on Tanya Burr’s story...

There’s just no way Lydia is there out of the goodness of her heart on on her own dime.

Yeah! It's pretty clear that Lydia is pathological.

Whenever Lydia Elise Millen says she "paid" for something.

priyanka-chopra-quantico-abc.jpg

Lydia's mini-moon accommodations were either gifted or discounted by Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza. Here's the proof!

If you follow the IG stories in which Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza is tagged, you'll notice other influencers there on their "anniversaries". Which is a clear signal that the resort is incentivizing content creators to come and visit at a free or discounted rate.

Here's a list of a few content creators that were there at the same time as Ali and Lydia fake mini-moon (and tagging the resort):

*This dim wit, Leonie Hanne, even wrote on an IG story "...Happiest coincidence we book Ibiza for some overlapping days."

If you look at who is tagging the resort here, it's clear that this trip was paid or partially gifted (and they probably asked the vloggers not to disclose the nature of the partnership (which brands do covertly).

Let's take a look at Lydia & Ali's Gifted Mini-Moon (the one Lydia swears she paid for)

lydia ali fake mini-moon.png

All of these "influencers" didn't just happen to show up and take fake Ibiza anniversary trips at the same damn time (years after they walked down the aisle).

This is NOT a coincidence. Hotel groups do this all of the time (pay or provide deep discounts) to promote their resorts. And the fact that Lydia did not disclose this is proof - yet again - that she's a pathological liar.

A half-truth is still a lie, Lydiot. 😆

If anyone believes that a hotel/resort invites a bunch of content creators to:

1. stay at their accommodations,
2. at the same time,
3. and caveat, "but you have to pay for all of it!"

then they're as dim as Lydia.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
ABB67844-D5AB-4F76-81B9-B18B48679183.jpeg

Emily Canham, yet another “gifted/spon” dodger 😐 really backs up the theory it’s a freebie, I highly doubt they paid to upgraded their room when they struggle to pay for anything.

673C2EBA-C127-4B0D-96BA-0B36664EBA6D.jpeg

You could fit a cat down that cleavage, did they check for lynx between her baps 😳
Worst. Boob job. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydiot’s ads for the underwear... feels like she’s suffering from sunstroke and needs a glass of water. [emoji23]

Yikes, that’s a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently, Lydia doesn't want the word getting out about her gifted Ibiza Mini-Moon Press Trip.

(Literally within 5 minutes...) 😆 :ROFLMAO:

This is why you don't read unbiased or "negative" comments on any of Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter accounts. She deletes and blocks like it's her job! Hence, why we will continue to drag her here. :ROFLMAO:

FireShot Capture 430 - (3) Lydia on T_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1166114879633...png

FireShot Capture 431 - Lydia (@LydiaEmillen) _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen.png

Ladies,

Make sure to include Lydia's full name when you share comments/findings on Tattle Life. As a result, over time, this page will start to appear in top Google search results under Lydia Elise Millen... and make the truth discoverable.

Lydia can block you on social media, but not on the Holy Grail (where it matters) - GOOGLE! :ROFLMAO:

Lydia-Elise-Millen-Brand-Ambassador-Scam.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Blimey @Gemma_NYC you’re going IN with your bold fonts and different colours, highlighted sections, pics & screenshots inserted and great detective skills [emoji33][emoji1319]

• Haha
Blimey @Gemma_NYC you’re going IN with your bold fonts and different colours, highlighted sections, pics & screenshots inserted and great detective skills [emoji33][emoji1319]
Professional habit and Type-A traits in full effect. :ROFLMAO: Lydia's dimness knows no end and when I can share something relevant and true to debunk the pathological nonsense she spews, I will absolutely do so.

• Heart

There really is something fishy about this Ibiza trip. Look at this small print on Tanya Burr’s story...

There’s just no way Lydia is there out of the goodness of her heart on on her own dime.
It would appear (to me anyway) they’re all on a trip provided for them. Especially the hotel as they’re all writing crap about how great the hotel is. There must be a loophole somewhere that they’re all using & avoiding declaring that they’re there to advertise the hotel & even the restaurants.

We all knew she wasn’t just going on a mini moon with her husband to relax and be a loved up couple [emoji849] However much she claimed that to be the case (cough-liar-cough)

She was going to hang out with / and have dinner with other influencers and “shoot”
an #ad campaign / launch for an underwear company!

Has she EVER been away somewhere and •not• shot an #ad ? Even when the company for the Ad aren’t the ones paying for that trip, little miss Sly will always use any opportunity to pose with all sorts of (stinky) perfumes in random hotel locations [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently, Lydia doesn't want the word getting out about her gifted Ibiza Mini-Moon Press Trip.

(Literally within 5 minutes...) 😆 :ROFLMAO:

This is why you don't read unbiased or "negative" comments on any of Lydia Elise Millen's YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter accounts. She deletes and blocks like it's her job! Hence, why we will continue to drag her here. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35976

View attachment 35977

Ladies,

Make sure to include Lydia's full name when you share comments/findings on Tattle Life. As a result, over time, this page will start to appear in top Google search results under Lydia Elise Millen... and make the truth discoverable.

Lydia can block you on social media, but not on the Holy Grail (where it matters) - GOOGLE! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35985

Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen

Will this work ? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.