Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she let's both of those cats roam free all over Milton Keynes. The breed likes to explore.

However, they should have put up a barrier in their yard to let them explore in a safe and contained area (regardless of how much farmland is in the vicinity). Just super dim pet owners. Here in the states, unless you live out in the sticks, the only cats that roam like that are strays.
If it's an active breed you also need to have plenty of stimulation inside - climbing structures, playing with them with toys, laser lights etc. But it's a fact, the average life expectancy for an outdoor cat is 2-5 years, compared to 13-15 years for indoor cats. Outdoor cats are suceptible to predators, disease, toxins, cat fights, parasites, cars, etc. and them killing small prey. Not to mention farmers with guns. I hope Affiliate Lynx is ok somewhere with a caring family. This situation that she's milking for sympathy and views sickens me.

Reactions: 13
AF413374-C852-46C2-AFE0-5C18EDA2044C.jpeg

We’d rather you guys were over vigilant.....
but don’t expect us to reply because we’re far, far to up ourselves busy to do that.

Ffs Lydia.

Thank you so much for your email, we will look into the information you have provided and if we are successful in our search we will be in touch soon,
Lidl and Aldi.

Copy/paste/copy/paste...... it’s that simple.

Reactions: 27
If it's an active breed you also need to have plenty of stimulation inside - climbing structures, playing with them with toys, laser lights etc. But it's a fact, the average life expectancy for an outdoor cat is 2-5 years, compared to 13-15 years for indoor cats. Outdoor cats are suceptible to predators, disease, toxins, cat fights, parasites, cars, etc. and them killing small prey. Not to mention farmers with guns. I hope Affiliate Lynx is ok somewhere with a caring family. This situation that she's milking for sympathy and views sickens me.
Ive said before I'm a Bengal owner and honestly, I don't know anyone who let's them free range, they're all house cats who have some form of outside time, either in a massively fenced garden, a run or on a lead. Also my house has a ton of high spaces because they live to climb. I've not even seen a cat tree in their house (doesn't fit their interior I suppose) let alone toys or climbing steps etc. Surely they got the hint when she spotted them on top of the old fridge or I think one of them used to climb along the bannister at the top of the stairs. I've said it before, Bengal are beautiful but they're high maintenance and very smart with a little more wild cat in then than some other breeds. I wish they'd got ragdolls or something happier just lounging round the house all the time. It's entirely the wrong cat breed for them.

Reactions: 22
Always busy blaming others for her failures. Get over yourself Lydia. Maybe if you created quality content perhaps then your profile will grow. Instead you literally blather on about your cat trying to gain more sympathy followers or about some stupid petition that is basically against human rights or about your wedding that happened almost two years ago.

At this point I'm amazed that you still have followers. Frankly I would never want to watch an adult trying to act as though they were going through their adolescent age again. Seriously grow up and start working on creating good content (which is your job btw) and for God's sake learn how to pronounce the names of the brands that pay you to work for them (imagine if people started mispronounce her name as Lie-dia instead of Lydia because they think it suits her better)
I've never understood how people on social media do this, like the people your talking too already follow you:unsure:, are we supposed to beg friends and family, create fake accounts, you can only follow someone once, it's not like streaming a song.

Don't watch her vids anymore, only the clips posted on here, but doesn't she get pr? Slap on some of the products make and video and take pictures and the brand will likely repost, fenty beauty, benefit, Anastasia Beverley hills, kylie, kkw and colourpop are a few brands with large social media followings, easy followers.

Reactions: 14
I don't know anyone who let's them free range, they're all house cats who have some form of outside time, either in a massively fenced garden, a run or on a lead.
Lydia is simply an irresponsible pet owner – and she paid the price for it. And it appears that she hasn't taken any measures to ensure Lumi's safety ... per the last IG story of Lumi outside the office sliding glass door pacing to come inside. She's just an incredibly dim imbecile, pure and simple. She needs to grow up and learn from her self-inflicted tragedy.

Reactions: 20
I just had a look at @intimissimiofficial IG page.

Pictures on their IG with Chiara or Beatrice Valli got around 22K likes and Lydia’s pic got over 84K likes and two or three times more comments than their average picture. Surely, those are fake?
She must have been mortified when she realised she could not even pronounce Intimissimi correctly, so purchased likes and comments to prove that she was the right choice.

I find her video where she is explaining how she made mistake when pronouncing Intimissimi pathetic. 🤮
I do not work in fashion industry but know how to pronounce brand names. There is NO EXCUSE for ignorance Lydia Elise Millen.

Intimissimi should be more careful who they associate with as this collaboration could be brand damaging.
I feel that Tamara was much better fit for them.

Reactions: 17
Actually due to it being an Ltd LEM I think her company is called (Limited Liability can't remember either if someones said this before so apologies if I am merely reiterating this) but even though they are cash poor due to it being an Ltd becomes quite essentially like a person in its own right, where the debts are on the company itself. Rather their home though could cause problems what with them being blatantly cash-poor so that still stands.

Being a sole trader means a person running the company will be themselves responsible for the debt a business (though its not exactly expected at least, not even sure if you can tbh) so there's no requirement to be an entity with Companies House (register with them) but with a Limited Liability means exactly that the business itself is responsible for the debt so its not on the even the chair of the company takes it themselves as such.

Though think from what I can remember needing an audit every three months at least, I'd love to see that stuff or the opinion of an auditor for the company lol, plus believe the idea that when becoming an Ltd you get paid dividends can work to a persons advantage where especially in my line of work that when not having any work coming in you still get paid for it depending on how much money is being put into the business in the first place, though have not exactly direct knowledge of this but is what I have heard (been actually advised to set one up myself especially after least half a year due to that reason), though can't think LEM is that great when it comes to dividends I'd certainly never go near it in all fairness.

Reactions: 4
I've never understood how people on social media do this, like the people your talking too already follow you:unsure:, are we supposed to beg friends and family, create fake accounts, you can only follow someone once, it's not like streaming a song.

Don't watch her vids anymore, only the clips posted on here, but doesn't she get pr? Slap on some of the products make and video and take pictures and the brand will likely repost, fenty beauty, benefit, Anastasia Beverley hills, kylie, kkw and colourpop are a few brands with large social media followings, easy followers.
She'd rather lounge about in her grubby gown with the 39th glass of wine, whining about her missing cat and Jenna's facts rather than doing any legitimate work.

I think she expects her followers to share her profile to everyone they know so that she can gain new followers. She has a beautiful work ethic that one (cue the sarcastic slow claps) 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 12
View attachment 44044

We’d rather you guys were over vigilant.....
but don’t expect us to reply because we’re far, far to up ourselves busy to do that.

Ffs Lydia.

Thank you so much for your email, we will look into the information you have provided and if we are successful in our search we will be in touch soon,
Lidl and Aldi.

Copy/paste/copy/paste...... it’s that simple.
You know, that’s pretty damn rude.

She moans on social media for weeks on end about her cat missing but can’t be bothered to respond to the kind people out there messaging her in hopes of helping??

That’s what I do not GET about these influencers. They build a following and then deem themselves too important to actually interact with them.

Not even with a generic response for people trying to help you find your FAMILY member? Your “child”??

Reactions: 18
It's really so f*cking clear that they'd have to be smacked in the head to misunderstand what ASA & CMA regulations actually mean. They spell it out. That is why I give zero f*cks when it comes to reporting their blatant disregard for it. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

I feel a block coming... 😆

Sweet bleeping Baby Jesus.......I want to give you a BJ for your Reply to the video!!!!!!

You're a woman....I know I know....blah blah blah......lol

Yeah. She asked for it. My response: Perhaps another spelling mistake? Did you mean Lynx?

That's what happens when you stick your hand in a lion's cage. I'm nice, but I have the potential to be incredibly savage if you come for me. She came, she saw, she was dragged. 😆 🤷‍♀️
She must secretly really love you. I pissed her off once on Twitter and.....BAM........blocked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's really so f*cking clear that they'd have to be smacked in the head to misunderstand what ASA & CMA regulations actually mean. They spell it out. That is why I give zero f*cks when it comes to reporting their blatant disregard for it. [emoji2368] [emoji38]

I feel a block coming... [emoji38]

THAT COMMENT IS AWESOME!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 43989

Today has been a really crap day... I can’t believe it’s been 6 weeks since my sub numbers jumped because of cat-gate......
and they’ve stalled since then [emoji2356]
Do I need to lose another cat god damn it... you all failed!!!!
Do you reckon the cat is actually gone? She’s probably faked it for subs

Reactions: 6
It's really so f*cking clear that they'd have to be smacked in the head to misunderstand what ASA & CMA regulations actually mean. They spell it out. That is why I give zero f*cks when it comes to reporting their blatant disregard for it. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

I feel a block coming... 😆

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Do you reckon the cat is actually gone? She’s probably faked it for subs
I reckon its a crappy day bc she didn't hit 800K followers and because she woke up and is still the same dim doorknob of a person she fell asleep as

Reactions: 18
I suspect she is buying followers it's very obvious.

It was a crap day for liedia because bin the frow put up a paid partnership with dior, whilst she's living her desperate boring life begging for Dior's attention and failing, so she resulted to buying FAKE followers. Tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm fascinated to read this as i too wondered what world I hand fallen into when I found her...it's bizarre...it's like QVC at least there you know you are being sold,to...this face book world of "look at my life now you can buy it ...." the endless this is my favourite...*** ....then two videos later it's ever seen again and something else is favourite...is it just school girls who fell for this ?
Thr hinting ..is also ghastly...and worse...then moaning about " working so hard" my reply was ...somebody doing a 12 hour shift in A&E works hard...has she ever done a proper job ? She seems out of touch ..and it's insulting to viewers to pretend this endless fashion and makeup can be hard work.
Do people watching reolise ...it's the purshasing viewers who pay for her lifestyle and endless freebies.?
Personally once I see a company giving them free stuff and fancy events abroad...I avoid the product ...can't be good if they can't sell it without endorsements...
If she does get to be a brand ambassador to Dior ..that's one to avoid...and i would write and tell them so .

Reactions: 22
On her new flog, the throwing around of the American Express card in Waitrose was just pure Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“24 hour delay insta Ali” is still in Singapore....
Who’s the lad in Lydia’s stories 🤷‍♀️

It’s hardly like he has to edit stories, the only good thing about Instagram stories is that it’s up to date content... why not put them up on time!
I assume these are 2 days late if he’s already home?
Yet insta Ali is heading out to lunch 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“24 hour delay insta Ali” is still in Singapore....
Who’s the lad in Lydia’s stories 🤷‍♀️

It’s hardly like he has to edit stories, the only good thing about Instagram stories is that it’s up to date content... why not put them up on time!
I assume these are 2 days late if he’s already home?
Yet insta Ali is heading out to lunch 😏
Maybe he has a doppelganger LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.