Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 43990

Begging for stuff like washing machines works for Lydia but the twitter begging for IG followers didn't!

Serves her right! Thank goodness it didn't happen!

Her Twitter "you failed" rant was so offensive.

I'm surprised (not really) her minions didn't do a collective eye roll. But then again, if you look at her and Ali's followers they're from third world countries.

Look at the folks that "tag" Alli... Just saying! 🤷‍♀️

And then there's this... 😑

FireShot Capture 752 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1176643586101...png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Now to think of it, Lynx may have really been killed by the neighbors or a bigger wild animal. If a neighbor have poisoned him, he probably hid himself somewhere and died. When cats know that they are going to die, they go and die out of their home if they can, we found our cat dead hidden in our neighbor‘s shed, the other neighbor poisoned her.
I do feel sorry for him. That should have at least tought these two air heads a lesson to take better care of Lumi, but no. Poor cat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
But then again, if you look at her and Ali's followers they're from third world countries.

Look at the folks that "tag" Alli... Just saying! 🤷‍♀️
I noticed that too lol, just the other day. Of course nothing wrong with them, but don’t really seem to be the Bentley- Gucci average customers. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now to think of it, Lynx may have really been killed by the neighbors or a bigger wild animal. If a neighbor have poisoned him, he probably hid himself somewhere and died. When cats know that they are going to die, they go and die out of their home if they can, we found our cat dead hidden in our neighbor‘s shed, the other neighbor poisoned her.
I do feel sorry for him. That should have at least tought these two air heads a lesson to take better care of Lumi, but no. Poor cat.
I also feel very sorry for the little cat, I am a huge cat and animal lover, I hope the little guy is ok.. 😪😞

Reactions: 7
It says Dead Jenna! LOL not dear Jenna! You must really be annoying her
Yeah. She asked for it. My response: Perhaps another spelling mistake? Did you mean Lynx?

That's what happens when you stick your hand in a lion's cage. I'm nice, but I have the potential to be incredibly savage if you come for me. She came, she saw, she was dragged. 😆 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also feel very sorry for the little cat, I am a huge cat and animal lover, I hope the little guy is ok.. 😪😞
I know we joke around about the cat but I don’t think anyone would wish any harm on him, I really do hope it was a quick ending for him if he has gone to cat heaven (obviously cat heaven is Dior themed)
But she is using him for sympathy, content and subs.
Ali was much closer with those cats and we don’t see him crying because he didn’t gain subs and right after he realised he didn’t gain subs he heard a song that reminds him of lynx 🙄
She’s making a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with all the alcohol refferences, she sounds like an 18 year old who has his first black out from a beer and now thinks he’s the tit.
Yeah... Lydiot is not living her best life (no matter how much she wants to tweet about it. You can't hide that kind of misery and arrogance. Pride always comes before the fall. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That bump (a.k.a. shotgun) in the night, was likely his last hurrah!
Why would you leave your cat outside over night???

I know we joke around about the cat but I don’t think anyone would wish any harm on him, I really do hope it was a quick ending for him if he has gone to cat heaven (obviously cat heaven is Dior themed)
But she is using him for sympathy, content and subs.
Ali was much closer with those cats and we don’t see him crying because he didn’t gain subs and right after he realised he didn’t gain subs he heard a song that reminds him of lynx 🙄
She’s making a fool of herself.
Obviously no one is glad that he passed away.. I am a bit touchy when it comes to pets, but she really is annoying, pathetic and what I hate the most is that she is doing for the attention. Not the cat, just for her own selfish self.

Reactions: 10
Why would you leave your cat outside over night???
Apparently she let's both of those cats roam free all over Milton Keynes. The breed likes to explore.

However, they should have put up a barrier in their yard to let them explore in a safe and contained area (regardless of how much farmland is in the vicinity). Just super dim pet owners. Here in the states, unless you live out in the sticks, the only cats that roam like that are strays.

Reactions: 16
Apparently she let's both of those cats roam free all over Milton Keynes. The breed likes to explore.

However, they should have put up a barrier in their yard to let them explore in a safe and contained area (regardless of how much farmland is in the vicinity). Just super dim pet owners. Here in the states, unless you live out in the sticks, the only cats that roam like that are strays.
Same here in Romania, my cat wonders around the yard, maybe to our neighbou’s yard cause they have 3 cats too and play around, but that’s it. And at night he sleeps with me! And even during the day there is always someone at home and checks on him. You wouldn’t leave a dog wonder around, Why would you do that with your cat?
And now she’s fake crying all over the internet. Give me a break Lydiot.

Reactions: 17
Same here in Romania, my cat wonders around the yard, maybe to our neighbou’s yard cause they have 3 cats too and play around, but that’s it. And at night he sleeps with me! And even during the day there is always someone at home and checks on him. You wouldn’t leave a dog wonder around, Why would you do that with your cat?
And now she’s fake crying all over the internet. Give me a break Lydiot.
And mindlessness like this doesn't help her case. 👇

Exception.

Not the rule.

FireShot Capture 753 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1176925219044...png

Of course, hope for the best ... but mooooove on (unless you can get more sympathy followers).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
21D09BBB-C2BB-447C-99F3-24506BC1006A.jpeg

All this time we thought she was Doris from the neighbourhood watch committee 😱
It wasn’t Doris at all.... it was Oscar 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see him in a few years, getting his head turned by some much younger, much more attractive girl (or guy) who puts him on a pedestal and makes him feel manly and in control.
That's the complete MO for relationships like Lydia's and Ali's – unfortunately. Didn't Tanya Burr's husband do the same and trade her in for a younger (and much prettier) version (after 12 years!)? They got married in 2015 after being in a relationship for seven years!!! I feel like she may have pushed him down the aisle. 🤷‍♀️

Ali will eventually grow tired of being emasculated by Lydia.

I always hate to see marriages end, but some are just destined to run their course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.