Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere in Singapore a hobbit sized twit is dreading his trip to the airport....
because it means returning to THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope Ali has had as much food as possible in Singapore before returning to cash poor and gin soaked Lux Lidl's bungalow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope Ali has had as much food as possible in Singapore before returning to cash poor and gin soaked Lux Lidl's bungalow
Lydia Millen the Lux Lonely Lush 😐
Leonie has done Zimmerman, Dior, LV and Prada.

Meanwhile Lydia is still banging on about her missing cat (5 weeks later) in a desperate attempt to get just 1 or 2 more followers.
Lux life 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This pose is about as awful as her "im in a 90s smash box music video" pose she did the other day.
Her pants/boots look terrible awful and atrocious together. And she is actually holding the strap of her purse out to show off the Dior... What a twit she is
Is she prowling for Dick? Maybe Skinny Ali-cia handed in his naked ankles walking papers.

Now that Lidl is filled with new energy and autumnal vibes maybe her beloved hat will return to the spotlight?
Jesus duck!!!!!! Hasn't that bleeping hat been burned yet. That hat and the VB Boots......on.bleeping.constant.repeat. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm not against drinking and i'm not a prude, but I think it says alot when she constantly references alcohol, "being fragile" after a night out, doing shots, having gin and tonics and drinking wine all the time. I dunno, I just feel like at 31 (also my age) that's a bit immature?

Reactions: 25
I'm not against drinking and i'm not a prude, but I think it says alot when she constantly references alcohol, "being fragile" after a night out, doing shots, having gin and tonics and drinking wine all the time. I dunno, I just feel like at 31 (also my age) that's a bit immature?

I think its a way for her to forget about the mess she has made of her career, how lonely she is with her lack of actual friends and relationship with her husband, and how unliked she really is by the masses. I dont necessarily think she is an alcoholic, but I think its definitely used as an escape for Lydia

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm just going to leave this nonsense right here...

View attachment 43806
Always busy blaming others for her failures. Get over yourself Lydia. Maybe if you created quality content perhaps then your profile will grow. Instead you literally blather on about your cat trying to gain more sympathy followers or about some stupid petition that is basically against human rights or about your wedding that happened almost two years ago.

At this point I'm amazed that you still have followers. Frankly I would never want to watch an adult trying to act as though they were going through their adolescent age again. Seriously grow up and start working on creating good content (which is your job btw) and for God's sake learn how to pronounce the names of the brands that pay you to work for them (imagine if people started mispronounce her name as Lie-dia instead of Lydia because they think it suits her better)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always busy blaming others for her failures. Get over yourself Lydia. Maybe if you created quality content perhaps then your profile will grow. Instead you literally blather on about your cat trying to gain more sympathy followers or about some stupid petition that is basically against human rights or about your wedding that happened almost two years ago.

At this point I'm amazed that you still have followers. Frankly I would never want to watch an adult trying to act as though they were going through their adolescent age again. Seriously grow up and start working on creating good content (which is your job btw) and for God's sake learn how to pronounce the names of the brands that pay you to work for them (imagine if people started mispronounce her name as Lie-dia instead of Lydia because they think it suits her better)
Lie-Die needs to read this over and over and over again!

Reactions: 6
Lie-Die needs to read this over and over and over again!
She can read it over and over and over again (as much as the self diagnosed dyslexia allows her to) but the message will never sink into her vacuous head.

She'll probably make another video browbeating her subscribers (but in reality the people at Tattle Life) about why she should never be called a failure and it is them her minions who haven't successfully kissed her ass towards the coveted million (millen) mark.

Reactions: 13
I'm just going to leave this nonsense right here...

View attachment 43806
An insight into her dranged mind...YOU failed instead of I FAILED! She's demented!
She has 86K followers on twitter and 799K on IG. So how does she think tweeting this begging drivel will drive her IG following?? Only Intimissingmelynx tweets and posts on social media have ramped up her numbers for Lydia Millen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to the Gucci blazer?

At least she stopped wearing those horrible flair jeans 🤮 and the extreme side part/bun

The short dark hair is super hard on her and makes all her unflattering features stick out more..

Reactions: 14
An insight into her dranged mind...YOU failed instead of I FAILED! She's demented!
She has 86K followers on twitter and 799K on IG. So how does she think tweeting this begging drivel will drive her IG following?? Only Intimissingmelynx tweets and posts on social media have ramped up her numbers for Lydia Millen.

She has now boundaries at all, totally clueless!

Whatever happened to the Gucci blazer?

At least she stopped wearing those horrible flair jeans 🤮 and the extreme side part/bun

The short dark hair is super hard on her and makes all her unflattering features stick out more..
Yeeeees!!!! She looks like Magica de Spell!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait! Is Lydia posting bag/belt-on-repeat Dior pics, whilst the Dior show is today in Paris – no invite to be found?

Yep. I thought so. 🤔😏 Silly rabbit.

View attachment 43716 View attachment 43717

Meanwhile... queue Victoria and Tamara...

View attachment 43736 View attachment 43739

I couldn't resist... the irony.
P.s. You can't beg your way into Dior, Lydiot. 🤷‍♀️😆

View attachment 43750
Maybe she is hoping her minions won't realise she hasn't been invited, and by her dressing herself head to toe in Dior and posting the photos people will think she is part of the Dior crew. How embarrassing.
so what's with the Dior D on the belt facing one way and then facing the other way on the bag?? If it is mirror image then surely they should both show facing the same way or does she have the belt on upside down?

Something doesn't seem right with that rapid increase.... :cautious:
:unsure: I agree - something very odd going on there!

Reactions: 6
This actress who also has a social media following found out two days ago that all her accounts have been hacked and a ransom to get them back has been demanded. It was just trending on Facebook which was how I saw it. I wonder how Lydia would respond if this were her, given how over the top she's gone about other things

Reactions: 4
No matter how much Lydia tries to pretend that she's upper class...
She shows more than a glimpse of her chaviness.
She never fails to amuse us all and for some reason, I feel like it's on Twitter that we see the real Lydia.
She's so rude and stupid on there.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.