Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi long time lurker from way back in the GG days of ‘Lysteria millen’ and ‘Depop to the top’ 🤣 Never signed up there for the same reason lots of you didn’t - just caught up here!
Glad you came over for the fun!! Welcome!

I took a look at GG the other day. Yawn. This is where all the action is.

I got an email answer from ASA about undeclared ads that I reported. Basically they haven't reviewed the complaint because of some technology problem. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
struggling to keep up - this thread moves fast! did we find out who put the video up about her? sorry if its already been mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Victoria........
back in Paris with Dior

Lydia.......
trying to work out how long a delay she needs to leave before uploading that “ass video” to her grid again.

Jet setting for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

WHAT is this new “bad girl” approach to her captions?? They don’t fit her at all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
struggling to keep up - this thread moves fast! did we find out who put the video up about her? sorry if its already been mentioned.
Was a girl Hadassah Cordoba But the video was removed. I saw the video thinking it was going to show the true colors of Lydia, but as always the title was just clickbait. And the girl did nothing but talking wonders on her 'idol' Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was a girl Hadassah Cordoba But the video was removed. I saw the video thinking it was going to show the true colors of Lydia, but as always the title was just clickbait. And the girl did nothing but talking wonders on her 'idol' Lydia.

I saw that video, I got the feeling she was talking about some other video in one of her recent vlogs. Sounded like the girl slated her... that girl Hadassah didnt really say anything bad about her.

Reactions: 3
Oh! But the comment section was the real show! 😄 🤷‍♀️

Translation: I'm mad about my life and insecure so I need to masquerade online like a bad b*tch with BDE (a.k.a., Big Dick Energy) to make myself feel better.

We know you've got balls Lyd. Ali's perhaps?

(Glad you're trying to disclose PR products tho.)

And no, Dior still doesn't want you (no matter how much product you schlep around).

Simple psychology.

Lydiot, I'll send you the bill. 😆💁‍♀️

FireShot Capture 728 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2y8lt...png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Translation: I'm mad about my life and insecure so I need to masquerade online like a bad b*tch with BDE (a.k.a., Big Dick Energy) to make myself feel better.

And no, Dior still doesn't want you (no matter how much product you schlep around).

Simple psychology.

View attachment 43625
She looks like « terminator » gone seriously wrong.
We have a 3500 pound look there, with a 3.5 pound t shirt but it still looks bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sure I saw a tweet response of her being asked about the fart, didn't she say something about it being an added sound effect because of Carries glasses or something to that effect. I can't see it anymore, unless it was a dream lol. Did anyone else see it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am sure I saw a tweet response of her being asked about the fart, didn't she say something about it being an added sound effect because of Carries glasses or something to that effect. I can't see it anymore, unless it was a dream lol. Did anyone else see it?

yes she mentioned it was added in, carrie has slipped a couple of fart sounds in when shes edditing previously.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
yes she mentioned it was added in, carrie has slipped a couple of fart sounds in when shes edditing previously.
It certainly doesn't sound like it's added in at all, she must think we're totally dumb to believe that hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, on the latest video at about the 6:30 mark
It certainly doesn't sound like it's added in at all, she must think we're totally dumb to believe that hahah
Definitely not added, see the quick split second change in her expression when she farts plus the sudden reaction where she turns the camera and becomes more talkative suddenly?

Doesn’t matter either way, we all fart... only human to, it’s just that she’s actually one!

Joining in btw — hello all!

Reactions: 10
Yes, on the latest video at about the 6:30 mark

Definitely not added, see the quick split second change in her expression when she farts plus the sudden reaction where she turns the camera and becomes more talkative suddenly?

Doesn’t matter either way, we all fart... only human to, it’s just that she’s actually one!

Joining in btw — hello all!
It is just that leaving the fart in was not n, but I suppose she hadn’t realised and then it was too late.

Fashion is supposed to be her thing. Well why doesn’t she teach Carrie to dress a little better, she looked like a granny and how old is she?

Simple psychology.

View attachment 43625
I get it, lidl isn’t at fashion week with dior, but is pretending and calling out. « Dior, look, i have the look », « if ever there is a drop out I’ll drop in!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree with you Carrie but you misspelled twit

41F68C57-556B-4F39-9EBB-E2888B187A18.jpeg

definitely not edited. Definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We haven't heard anything about that stupid petition from her lately.. she must have realized that it made her look like the dumb idiot that she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.