Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To continue the GG theme, "Lydia copies a room from someone else, then wildly proclaims she is a highly original master interior designer"....

20/08/10 - LYDIA proudly introduces:

"The room I have decorated my entire self... I realise I have such a distinctive style..."

View attachment 41220
From Oxford Dictionary

Cue smug face
View attachment 41206

View attachment 41208
Source: Youtube video "HOUSE UPDATE OF THE GREATEST INTERIOR DESIGNER IN THE LAND | Lydia Elise Millen", 20/08/2019.

ME:
Oh yes, I see what you did there, very distinctive.

Right down to the theme, colour palette, bed styling, identical paint colour, curtains and brass curtain rod.

View attachment 41205
Source: Image from the pinterest account of Lydia Elise Millen | The greatest interior designer of the land.

Shame you missed the greenery on the side table to freshen the beige up a bit. But luckily you added a picture of Lumi, a basket to the bed and a different bedside table. You know... to make it more distinctive and less like plagiarism 🙊

View attachment 41219
From Oxford Dictionary
Let's all laugh together! :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant! 🤦‍♀️ Lydia's limited brain cells can't put together a coherent thought... much less an original & distinctive interior design blueprint. 😆

Naomi Laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Click the title below for a video of the very timid and bashful version of Millen, circa 2012.

RED ROCK & LYDIA ELISE MILLEN GIVE AWAY -

View attachment 41227
Lydia Millen Circa 2012 (Oh dear!)

Who is HARVEY MILLEN – the person who uploaded that video? I assume that's her dad. Yikes. It makes sense... (Hold please... Downloading it and posting it here, b/c once Lydiot finds out people are viewing it, she'll likely bully (i.e., ask) him to delete it.) :ROFLMAO:

LYDIA MILLEN THROWBACK 2012 - RED ROCK & LYDIA ELISE MILLEN GIVE AWAY - Yo_ - https___www.yout...png

final_5d7d832babf03100138445ee_174447.jpg

RED ROCK & LYDIA ELISE MILLEN GIVE AWAY (1:00 min)
Published on Mar 5, 2012 by HARVEY MILLEN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 5
Click the title below for a video of the very timid and bashful version of Millen, circa 2012.

RED ROCK & LYDIA ELISE MILLEN GIVE AWAY -

View attachment 41227
Her first and only giveaway in forever. She never does anything for her minions. Although, I know exactly why she doesnt, because she thinks that one of us will nab the prize. Remember when she was giving away that whole box of her rejects and she just happens to pick another blogger to win it. Shady bish!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her first and only giveaway in forever. She never does anything for her minions. Although, I know exactly why she doesnt, because she thinks that one of us will nab the prize. Remember when she was giving away that whole box of her rejects and she just happens to pick another blogger to win it. Shady bish!
Lydia has no heart and soul behind her content and it shows.

That's an excellent point. I've noticed that she does absolutely nada for the people that support her channel. It's amazing that her mindless minions latch onto her the way they do and there's no (zero-zilch-nada) reciprocity.

I notice how other influencers really connect with their audiences (and hence why they are rarely dragged on the internet). But Lydiot is perceived as incredibly entitled, smug, triggered, dishonest, untrustworthy, rude, and can't be bothered to do her job correctly – as if people owe her their attention each week.

It's why a ton of people find her obnoxious, rude, passive-aggressive and generally not palatable. The 94k views in less than one month on her prior thread proves that point.

Last edited:
My theory is that she wanted Halfpenny to post the wedding dress photo so that she wouldn’t have to declare it gifted if she posted it.

Reactions: 6
Have you guys looked at her twitter replies lately?

User:
@ Lydia Elise Millen just finished watching your video and you can clearly see how much you love designing your home and it got me thinking an amazing video/mini series would be if you got a home company to sponsor the Reno/decoration of a subscribers house, and you would do the Design/decor shopping. It would be an amazing video I would 100% watch it and I’m sure everyone else would as well, and maybe the person chosen would be via nomination where people could submit videos so we could see some of their life before the Reno!

Lydia:
Oh wow I LOVE this idea so so much! If this is ever an opportunity I would take it in a heart beat

Everyone else:
GOSH NO, DON'T SPONSER THIS WOMAN! DON'T LET HER AWFUL INTERIOR SKILLS (SHE THINKS SHE HAS) INTO OTHERS HOME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How To Report Influencers to the CMA or ASA

Shared this on Victoria's thread and it's worth mentioning here if you want to keep Lydiot accountable for failing to declare gifted products and ads. This will save you time when deciding how to report influencers and where to complain.

1. The CMA deals with Sponsored Content "Gifts" and the ASA deals with Ads.

If an influencer is not disclosing gifted items it's Sponsored Content and the report should to go to the CMA. If an influencer is sharing content with products featured, promo codes, and tagging brands, it's most likely an #Ad. These are two different Code Violations.

2. Here's a one-sheeter on the ASA process to help influencers and the public decide if it's sponsored content or an ad.

I would use that diagram as a guide to confirm whether it should be labeled as an #Ad. This helps you decide which agency will act on it – for ads (ASA) or sponsored content (CMA).

3. 3 Steps to Determine An #Ad – ASA Ruling on Daniel Wellington

Here's an example of an #AD by Daniel Wellington that the ASA confirmed was a violation.

A post from Louise Thompson’s Instagram account, seen on 22 April 2018, captioned “sippin’ [sic] on yummy coconuts 3x size of my skull! Wearing my @danielwellington classic petite Melrose 28mm watch and matching cuff… you can get 15% off using the code ‘LOUISE’.” Above the caption was an image of Louise Thompson wearing a watch and cuff with the Daniel Wellington Instagram page tagged.

1. The caption included the product she was wearing
  2. The caption included a promo code
  3. The post tagged the brand mentioned.

If 1-3 are in a caption and "#Ad" is not there, in a prominent top position, the post is likely breaking ASA rules. This goes for Instagram Stories as well (all social platforms). Tip: For IG Stories, use Quicktime's Screen Recorder to record clicking through the Stories in question (given they disappear within 24-hours).

If you think advertising rules have been broken you can complain to the Advertising Standards Authority. If it's a PR gift situation, contact the CMA.

They're attempting to regulate the adult industry in that way rather when one has to give up their CC details (anyone who has a credit or debit, not a cash card like suppose Visa Electron and what was Solo back in the day, not sure if thats still a thing at all) thing is the company doing the authentication to work out if someone genuinely is over the age of 18 thats why really, is probably the biggest adult movie company in the western world in particular (first ever site I well more designed than developed was an adult site lol).

There has been a few other sites where they show free movies as well (vanilla ones high profile blockbuster movies) to more work out where someone is from (concerning their address) and the first thing I do is get my ass off of there I'm not giving that info out.
I have no idea if they are able to age verify by credit card, or determine who exactly someone is via a website. For example, weed is legal here and to buy it online from the government you have to simply enter your birthdate - pinky swearing you're 19? I don't know. But what I do know is that in Canada you need a warrant from the court to force your internet provider to disclose your identity based on an I P address. Privacy laws are there for a reason; unless you have broken a law your identity should be kept private in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
On the note of Lydia's questionable interiors taste and failing career as a 'fashion' influencer. I really do think she sees interiors and that house as her road to continued success. Thus why every space is plagiarising, as charliemmiller mentioned, popular interiors instagrams and pinterest accounts.

The home account seems to be getting her another stream of income - thermomix, Vorwerk and Desenio - which she perhaps sees as insurance in case even the fragrance departments of major fashion houses, and Lidi, give up on her.

But I don't think she realises that there is a peak those home interiors accounts covering renovations and dream home building reach (my London home, the house build, brickbybring2018, Inside number sixteen, berkshire build, buckinghamshirerenovationn etc). I love a good interiors account but have had to unfollow loads because once someone finishes the build, the content can get so repetitive. Plus almost all the good interiors accounts are side projects or hobbies people start to document their own renovations or interior designers documenting their work (i.e. Sophie Patterson who does seriously high-end work). Lydia's from the start has been a gift-grabbing exercise to make their reno as cheap as possible and the insincerity shines through. "I need to figure out a good mirror for this wall..." "I love this @Whitecompany bed...." "I want to give my nan a thermomix..."

Apologies for the Sunday afternoon work-vomit. I've obviously spent too long on IG llooking at interiors!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the note of Lydia's questionable interiors taste and failing career as a 'fashion' influencer. I really do think she sees interiors and that house as her road to continued success. Thus why every space is plagiarising, as charliemmiller mentioned, popular interiors instagrams and pinterest accounts.

The home account seems to be getting her another stream of income - thermomix, Vorwerk and Desenio - which she perhaps sees as insurance in case even the fragrance departments of major fashion houses, and Lidi, give up on her.

But I don't think she realises that there is a peak those home interiors accounts covering renovations and dream home building reach (my London home, the house build, brickbybring2018, Inside number sixteen, berkshire build, buckinghamshirerenovationn etc). I love a good interiors account but have had to unfollow loads because once someone finishes the build, the content can get so repetitive. Plus almost all the good interiors accounts are side projects or hobbies people start to document their own renovations or interior designers documenting their work (i.e. Sophie Patterson who does seriously high-end work). Lydia's from the start has been a gift-grabbing exercise to make their reno as cheap as possible and the insincerity shines through. "I need to figure out a good mirror for this wall..." "I love this @Whitecompany bed...." "I want to give my nan a thermomix..."

Apologies for the Sunday afternoon work-vomit. I've obviously spent too long on IG llooking at interiors!
I have to agree completely! Everything (even to the just making an insta for her home and cat) has all been about getting free gifts and exposure. I think she knows that when her house is done [which if she keeps changing everything will never be] she will run into the its finished now what, but I think thats why she says she plans on buying more homes. The problem is that at some point the money and gifts are going to run out as well as not everyone can afford such high end everything especially with how expensive and how quickly home items add up.. a few hundred dollars on sheets is great for maybe one set but not sensible for an entire house plus spares to change. Or a thermomix... like umm most people like to cook themselves or use any recipe they find, not just ones that have been added on a thermomix machine.
She has a very fake taste meaning that she sees what others do and copies it, she doesn't have the creative imagination and visionary all on her own. So if she continues to buy more houses its just going to be a replica of her own house which has no style or character. Personally I like looking different interiors and grabbing what I like from each and making it my own, unlike her just straight copying.

I don't think she has the creativity and vision to be an interior designer, and I think it will fail. Just like her fashion and beauty community is seeing the flaws in her, the home community will see them soon enough and she'll fail at that too.

I mean come on, she won't even hang up a wreath by herself, she really thinks she can do any sort of reno/decorating/designing/creating etc by herself..

Reactions: 17
Good old Lidl – keeping it classy. Come and get her Dior! 🤦‍♀️ 😆
Its interesting how her brain could work lol
They are to be utterly fair extremely picky (some probably may say arrogant) about who they pick for things like that heck even Mila Kunis got given the boot by them lol

Wonder before his death if she's ever heard of Karl Largerfeld pmsl (though he was caught photographed with Elisa Schmidt lol, German Jazz singer lol), he could be really brutal lol should have heard his response to taking into account others thoughts on using certain kinds of animal skin based materials (notably fur), then comparing it to genuine leather lol.

Last edited:
Jesus wept.
Get up and make your own “breakfast of misery” you daft cow, Ali seems to be the only one that works,
And a man of his height should be supervised in the kitchen with all those high shelves and boiling water
4AFC4654-5103-4366-A170-139F87F5D4E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wonder before his death if she's ever heard of Karl Largerfeld pmsl (though he was caught photographed with Elisa Schmidt lol, German Jazz singer lol), he could be really brutal lol should have heard his response to taking into account others thoughts on using certain kinds of animal skin based materials (notably fur), then comparing it to genuine leather lol.
Lagerfeld rather (or by birth Lagerfeldt actually lol) wasn't really awake when making that post haha!

The Breakfast of Misery photo is not aesthetically pleasing as it looks like the raving loony has left her foaming saliva deposits on that joyless bar of brown. She's so desperately hungry,the salivating goon. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.