Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is on the internet playground making friends, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

All of these comments (here, here, and here) on Hadassah's video... Lydia must be seething that she can't block and delete. Meanwhile, I'm just gathering facts.

FireShot Capture 785 - (1) BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouT_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

FireShot Capture 786 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

but she slated her own mum to the whole world so 🤷‍♀️
I must have missed this? I know she is not close to her mom, but she didn't disparage her on YouTube did she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On Hadassah's 2 videos about Lydia, I know many people here like the girl...

But to me the first video gave me Joanna Cannon vibes.
And the second video, is a déjà vu of Beauty by the Bunny 2017 apologizing to Lydia cause Lydia was after her.

😶

The comments section on the videos by the other hand, were/are accurate.

Reactions: 14
The way she removes all the 'too' negative/truthful comments with a fine tooth comb. Insecure prat.

Reactions: 15
How much money you guys think Lydia makes off of selling the gifted items she gets? Especially clothes, shoes and purses.. Maybe thats how she pays carrie

Reactions: 8
How much money you guys think Lydia makes off of selling the gifted items she gets? Especially clothes, shoes and purses.. Maybe thats how she pays carrie
Sometimes I wonder if Lydia even pay Carrie a salary. Carrie is so obsessed with Lydia that I bet she wouldn't mind to work for her for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes I wonder if Lydia even pay Carrie a salary. Carrie is so obsessed with Lydia that I bet she wouldn't mind to work for her for free.
Why would anyone (Carrie) give up a job at ASOS to work for this idiot?

• Haha
I must have missed this? I know she is not close to her mom, but she didn't disparage her on YouTube did she?
[/QUOTE]
It was talked about a lot on the other site from what I can remember, she spoke of her mum as not being a good mum. Someone else here might know where it was she said it, maybe somewhere around wedding planning time?

Not sure, I don’t watch myself I just read the goss 😆

Reactions: 4
Ugh when watching that stupid ass new vlog, the reason why it stinks a washing machine well due to bacteria of course, there are things called cleaning powder you can get to clean one out, she probably isn't bright enough to work that one out out course, I actually lol made the same facial expression I think as what Jaclyn Hill made (I know she's daft as a plank and tragic to boot) but years ago was this video that didn't half make me laugh when she goes about this box and goes kinda * or is that just ugh* 🤣 then flings this thing half way across the room which had me laughing for about 30minutes straight, I majorly want to slap Lydiot.

Sort of despite the obvious things she's had done least a tiny little part of me wants to like her but she's just too thick as tit for my liking lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@dezign I think this is fuelled by the video and the comments underneath it, she is hating that she cannot control them. She also knows that those comments will drive people here or to GG, and those are the sites she's talking about, I am pretty sure of it. She commented on a very early thread on GG when she had just started her Youtube career. A former schoolmate called her out and said about how she was at school, that she got others to do her homework and that she wasn't a nice person to know. I feel this hole she is in right now she dug herself when she made that whining response video that was far too long. She should have just ignored it and the damage would have been controlled, but no, she had to go and find herself a stick and shove it in the hornet's nest, and for good measure give it a good wiggle around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she talking about us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We’ve had another “shout out” from another influencer tonight 😬 Quite a few people viewing these threads now 🤭 after her run in with Hadassah it’s the last thing she wants 🤣

But she will see the attention they’re getting from their stories and want a piece of that “troll” action... I’d say that’s why she’s kicked off now.

• Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 44570
She’s got issues. She’s pretty close to the edge of a breakdown, all she’s been posting about on her social media is what a victim she is due to the internet. You are making a living of it, quit whining about it as your gravy train will end soon if you get all the changes you want.

She’s too think skinned for the work she does. No other influencer (apart from Em Sheldon) talks about trolls as much as she does.

I think this is fuelled by the video and the comments underneath it, she is hating that she cannot control them. She also knows that those comments will drive people here or to GG, and those are the sites she's talking about, I am pretty sure of it.
1000% percent.

Here she blows again on her online censorship rant! 😆

Funny enough many of the comments on HC's vlog are from people who went to check out her rebuttal video and were utterly disgusted by her.

Lydia's mad when you comment on her channel. Yet she sits around in her den of horrors strolling through Tattle Life.

Lydia's dumber than a box of rocks!

Half of the people that visit gossip sites found their way here because of her manic delete-block-hysteria. She hates Tattle Life even more so than the other site because there are so many damn facts! 😆

It's a better read than that mindless monstrosity she calls a blog.

Sounds like she's about to implode – for sure.

FireShot Capture 787 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1177704379744...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
I don't know what you are referencing here. But that person basically asked Lydia "Why are you such a failure when compared to other Youtuber's like InTheFrow?". When Lydia replied, that person blamed forums like this one for basically mind-washing them into hating Lydia. Which was a fairly ill-mannered thing to do in the first place and then turned cowardly when they blamed a forum when their original message was called out as unnecessary.

Asking someone why they are such a "failure" is NOT a relevant question. It's blatantly aggressive and antagonistic. Why not ask Lydia "Why are you so ugly compared to this person?" or "Why are you so poor compared to that person?". These are not the things that makes Lydia a crappy content creator. They are just plain mean and they are in no way relevant questions to ask Lydia.

Asking Lydia why she is so inconsistent with what she says versus how she acts is calling her out on her hypocrisy. When someone is being a hypocrite on a public forum like social media, then they are inviting that discussion to happen regardless if they agree with being called a hypocrite or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gotcha! I'm not familiar with her backstory, but that sounds like classic Lydia.
Lydia’s real backstory ( allegedly ) in my opinion.

Definitely classic Lydia, Dad leaves Lydia and her Mum for a newer model, also has a new little girl with new woman, who stole Lydia’s spotlight. Mum worked hard gave Lydia everything she could afford including a loving family including loving Italian ‘ Grandparents. The same Grandparents that put Lydia up when she was ehh homeless? or just annoyed her mother couldn’t have kept the marriage together, and rage built up and she bolted of her own accord. To this day she mentions her paternal grandmother more for buying her Clinique skin care rather than the maternal grandmother that gave her a home. She also seems to value her father more for the status he has or portrays to have rather than the Mother who from what I can tell done the vast majority of the rearing of her, after all where was Daddy when she was supposedly homeless? I don’t know if I’m right here but from watching her and listening to her from the beginning I think I’m pretty close.

View attachment 44570
Your the only one imploding, let’s be honest Lydia, at least.💆🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know what you are referencing here. But that person basically asked Lydia "Why are you such a failure when compared to other Youtuber's like InTheFrow?". When Lydia replied, that person blamed forums like this one for basically mind-washing them into hating Lydia. Which was a fairly ill-mannered thing to do in the first place and then turned cowardly when they blamed a forum when their original message was called out as unnecessary.

Asking someone why they are such a "failure" is NOT a relevant question. It's blatantly aggressive and antagonistic. Why not ask Lydia "Why are you so ugly compared to this person?" or "Why are you so poor compared to that person?". These are not the things that makes Lydia a crappy content creator. They are just plain mean and they are in no way relevant questions to ask Lydia.

Asking Lydia why she is so inconsistent with what she says versus how she acts is calling her out on their hypocrisy. When someone is being a hypocrite on a public forum like social media, then they are inviting that discussion to happen regardless if they agree with being called a hypocrite or not.
I knooooow I was rude, however I think that I just couldn’t keep my mouth shut 😁

View attachment 44570
The comments simply speak for themselves.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.