Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn he’s a hot lil Hobbit piece of ass hole isn’t he.... 🤣🤣

View attachment 44514
The bleeping skinny milk colored ankle right bleeping there. Can't be unseen.....🤮🤮🤮duck

ONE step away from setting up a rave thread for Ali Gord-hunk

View attachment 44545
If he makes your bits glow.....all the power to you.

I prefer a Man...not a Boy in short pants. I also prefer a Man who actually know what to do with my bits, and not have to Google anything.

Again, just my opinion....you do you.

😊😊😊😊😊😊❤😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 Do you know what with three names that start with L, 🙄 don’t be surprised if I say lidl is missing next 🤭😉 I really cannot be arsed with the whole saga at this point on a Friday evening sorry 😐🤓 thanks for the correction though 👍🤣
No, wasn't a correction just a joke. Loopy Lyds make such a fuss about which cat is which 🐺.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked for the video of Lidl eating her own scalp. I found it and here you go, enjoy

Warning: please don’t watch it before meal!

It was me - well done for finding it Amber2015. Still as gross as when I first saw it - she really is living her best lux life isn't she?! I guess it saved her cooking dinner when she got home.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised no one picked up on the fact she has saved Lynx fluff and kept it in a trinket jar. I thought that was the strangest thing I've ever seen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She slates her mom here and there in the flogs but I can only recall this one occasion. I have a toxic relationship with my mom but I don’t go and air out my dirty laundry to anyone, let alone on YouTube 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Starts at 01.38 but it’s a bit tricky to do it on my phone haha)

Her mom works in Tesco I think. Liedia went to see her once when she was at work, manning the cosmetics section or sth if my memory serves me right.

Reactions: 12
We are talking here about someone flogging from her toilet. I'm done with this woman.

View attachment 44416

Do you ever see any others flogging from their toilet? I don’t follow many uk youtubers but the youtubers I do follow never do this. They might do a get unready with me at the basin but nothing as crap as lidl does.

Reactions: 9
Is she talking about us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 44570
I think what she means is...
SHE'S ABOUT TO IMPLODE!
She's so close to cracking and crumbling...
She can't handle the hate... She just can't handle this.
I wonder how Ali copes with all of this?
She's bound to vent to someone or if she's not venting, I'm sure the mood in their house isn't a good one.
I bet Ali feels like walking on eggshells around her all the time.
She's clearly having a hard time

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she also has daddy issues, only probably she is trying to remain in her father’s good grace so she can benefit in a materialistic way off of him.

Any minute now [emoji2372]
Woah this photo is WEIRD. Had it been edited? Enhanced? What’s the lumps between her eyebrows? And the sharp lines at her hamster cheeks?

So bizarre.

Reactions: 4
And she's off again - on the 'poor me' bandwagon, sticking up for Sali Hughes - a nobody as far as she is concerned, but of course someone she ca relate to with the abuse she receives - yet another opportunity for her to make it about herself, in the guise of sticking up for someone else.

Reactions: 12
OF COURSE she’s defending Sali Hughes and making out like she’s the victim. All this has stemmed from the fact people have called Sali out for her shady behaviour online; fine for her to be horrible to others but not ok for them to call her out for it 🤔

She slates her mom here and there in the flogs but I can only recall this one occasion. I have a toxic relationship with my mom but I don’t go and air out my dirty laundry to anyone, let alone on YouTube 🤦🏻‍♀️ (Starts at 01.38 but it’s a bit tricky to do it on my phone haha)

Her mom works in Tesco I think. Liedia went to see her once when she was at work, manning the cosmetics section or sth if my memory serves me right.
There was also a YT video of her that shows her going into Tesco's beauty section (she calls her mother a 'BEAUTY Ambassador' or something along those lines to make her mother's role sound more posh.
She says hello to her and surprises her and she says something like...
'Here's my mum, she works here at Tesco's beauty department and she still doesn't know that my face is on the Loreal stand)'
Something along those lines...
I remember thinking... Wow, everything really has to be all about you Lydia.
She's a horrible person.
My parents aren't perfect (NO ONE IS PERFECT) but I always treat them with compassion and understanding because they are my parents. My mother is lovely and selfless. I'm thankful for her and even in our bad times where we would clash, I always think about the 9 months my mother was pregnant with me. I always think about the times she looked after me and fed me when I couldn't feed myself as a baby.
I think, if you have a bad relationship with your parents, it can't be helped because everyone goes through family problems but just keep the bad stuff to yourself and if you're religious, just pray for them or if you're not religious, cast aside the hate and keep it private.
Broadcasting it to the world is disrespectful, not only to the people involved but to herself as well.
She really has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny how she's not commented support on Sali's instagram (not that i can see) and just used her for her own benefit and tweeted about it. Apparently there's a petition to get this site shut down. What happened to freedom of speech? also worse comments on you tube and insta than on here. Surely if you have a career in the public eye then anyone can voice an opinion. Jesus if that's not allowed then wtf is everyone doing in the media talking about the royal family and politicians???

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yes, she works in a large Tescos store, in the cosmetics section. They went to see her one time at work and there was a fuss about the fact that Lydia's face was part of the True Match campaign and visible in the area her Mum worked. I'd have been tempted if I were her Mum to draw a moustache on Lydia's face LOL

Sorry @missstarlight just seen you'd already explained this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello ladiessssss!!! Finally joined from the other site. Been catching up on all the posts, only took me over a week 😂😂 parking myself here now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
72B06338-5861-4CF3-9A10-96365C677094.jpeg
D668C31E-6BB5-4A4E-9563-9BC4DF16C34D.jpeg

Oh stop that right now Lydia, you’re here more than Any of us.

Sai’s IGTV is a bunch of twisted, exaggerated lies, I hope her “fans” do come here and read the threads.
We’re tame compared to most sites! And if someone can twist the narrative here to suit themselves it just proves they can’t be trusted in their “business” practices either.

If they cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen...

Doesn’t apply to Lydia obviously 🤷‍♀️ She eats (from her scalp) on the go .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh stop that right now Lydia, you’re here more than Any of us.
What did she say? I can't see. Who is Sali? She blocked me and my facts on Twitter and I can't be bothered to create another account at the moment. 😆 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What did she say? I can't see. She blocked me and my facts on Twitter and I can't be bothered to create another account at the moment. 😆 🤷‍♀️
She’s reached out to Sali on Twitter and Instagram, you know... women supporting women whilst also getting in on some of that “poor me” troll action.

Sali has done a “news reporter” style upload, (slightly like Meldrum’s tattle response, but with less tears and no mention of a grandad reading here 🤷‍♀️)
She’s reading a statement from a script, and I’m calling it a script because she’s made her own version of what’s been said about her 😬

If he makes your bits glow.....all the power to you.
My heart is breaking seeing him cry.....
He’s realised Carrie has put the camera on the counter top and he can’t reach up there 🤦‍♀️

177D95C7-6EDE-4B2C-A07C-F7FD17DF8E7B.jpeg

That video would have been more realistic if we’d seen Lynx desperately trying to escape Lydia’s arms 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
There was also a YT video of her that shows her going into Tesco's beauty section (she calls her mother a 'BEAUTY Ambassador' or something along those lines to make her mother's role sound more posh.
She says hello to her and surprises her and she says something like...
'Here's my mum, she works here at Tesco's beauty department and she still doesn't know that my face is on the Loreal stand)'
Something along those lines...
I remember thinking... Wow, everything really has to be all about you Lydia.
She's a horrible person.
My parents aren't perfect (NO ONE IS PERFECT) but I always treat them with compassion and understanding because they are my parents. My mother is lovely and selfless. I'm thankful for her and even in our bad times where we would clash, I always think about the 9 months my mother was pregnant with me. I always think about the times she looked after me and fed me when I couldn't feed myself as a baby.
I think, if you have a bad relationship with your parents, it can't be helped because everyone goes through family problems but just keep the bad stuff to yourself and if you're religious, just pray for them or if you're not religious, cast aside the hate and keep it private.
Broadcasting it to the world is disrespectful, not only to the people involved but to herself as well.
She really has no clue.
The reason her mother didn't realise that Lydia's face was on the L'Oreal stand is because she's had so much rubbish pumped into her face that even her own mother no longer recognises her as her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s reached out to Sali on Twitter and Instagram, you know... women supporting women whilst also getting in on some of that “poor me” troll action.
No clue who that woman is, but I just saw her ranting on IG. She looks like she forgot to take her meds. 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, is her life in such shambles because a group of people dislike her and publicly say so online? People need to take responsibility for themselves and realize that as much as she has the right to get on IG and rave on like a looney tune, others have a right to discuss her openly as well.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.