Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early in the bungalow days, when she was channelling her inner Hinch (remember that, oh how we laughed), she shambolically treated us to her hanging clothes on airers in the utility room/Narnia/laundry room. But I don't think outside ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they even have a washing line?
They do! She recently got sent one! I remember because Josie has been rigging up her own one so I noticed when Lydia unboxed a PR package and mentioned a clothes line. Of course she only chooses to be sustainable when it looks pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Early in the bungalow days, when she was channelling her inner Hinch (remember that, oh how we laughed), she shambolically treated us to her hanging clothes on airers in the utility room/Narnia/laundry room. But I don't think outside ever.
They would hang their clothes all over the door, back of chairs and even on the bar, with the cat litter just under!! Deluxe lidl range!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gross as she is...I’m glad she’s washing her clothes at all. She seriously looks and behaves like someone who buys new undies and wears them without washing because she’s too lazy to wash her own ones. Wipes up fake tan and paint with her clothes. Stays in her sweaty gym kit for hours on end.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ladies, I'm back x
Omg welcome back!!!

so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this witch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through bleeping hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we bleeping saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's bleep can shut the duck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her crappy product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well duck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! witch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!
There are just no words
No words 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this witch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through bleeping hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we bleeping saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's bleep can shut the duck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her crappy product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well duck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! witch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!
Oh wow. So well said!! What a reality check. I have no words. So sad for what you're going through. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia Millen # 33 begs for freebies, Thinks herself the bee’s knee’s, all we hear are me, me, me’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you going to the Bungalow?
Parsley,sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there (Not Buckinghamshire) she once was a true scare of mine

Tell her to beg for a linen shirt ( in the deep forest green)
Parsley, sage rosemary and thyme
(Cover everything in pigeon grey)
Without no truth and fillers galore
(What do you expect silly moo moo's?)
She once was a true scare of mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia Millen #33 Fendi hikes pub crawls, the bee's knees balls, sustainable endless linen hauls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.