Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the F did she manage to get this crappy product with its terrible reviews into Stella Mag??? I wish someone would write to them and tell them what she’s been doing and all the background on this. What a slap in the face
It’s the guy friend of hers and Ali with a PR/Communications agency who also got her the feature in the Telegraph about her house, Harper’s Bazaar video, and article in the Telegraph on tanning products that included her mitts. I forget his name but I’m almost certain all the recent (over last 12 months) media is thanks to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What is with her saying “purchase” so much? “I purchased this bag.” Who the hell says that? Does she think it makes her sound posh? Because it absolutely doesn’t 😂
It's her code for beg/ used vouchers/ paid promotion etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this witch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through bleeping hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we bleeping saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's bleep can shut the duck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her crappy product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well duck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! witch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!
So so sorry for your loss. What a horrible tragedy. It was unbelievable to see. I didn't think it was real at first. Utterly heartbreaking. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this witch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through bleeping hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we bleeping saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's bleep can shut the duck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her crappy product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well duck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! witch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!
There really are no words. I truly am thinking of you all. Puts life in perspective so much. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How the F did she manage to get this crappy product with its terrible reviews into Stella Mag??? I wish someone would write to them and tell them what she’s been doing and all the background on this. What a slap in the face
When did it become a travel tanning kit? I thought it was an independent tanner, so you can tan without the need for help :ROFLMAO: then it became the independent tool kit, since it contains no tanning products and you can use it to apply moisturiser (apparently) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is it next going to be the independent tanning, tool kit for expectant mothers who's partners won't help them moisturise!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry to hear about your friends and the horrible events in Beirut. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s like when children start trying to sound grown-up, by saying things they think make them sound important. It’s exactly the same thing

Urgh and she’s just casually trying to show off that she CAN buy an Hermes bag (which she pronounced bleeping Hermes with an H at first) by comparing them to her LV trunks. She’s despicably unbearable
Omg! What a joke she is!!!! Well if you are so well situated Lidl dearest why don't you go and buy yourself some class????
Unfortunately she can't, and as she ages, she will seem even more ridiculous as she has never ever tried to educate herself on even the smallest things.

No one will look up to an air head forever Lydia.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss ❤😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These videos she posts on her instastories of her walking through the kitchen and then outside to survey her land are so cringeworthy. The only reason she posts those is to brag. "Look at all that I have whilst you are merely a peasant"
Yeah patio doors wide open on a sunny day yet the tumble dryer is going (she mentioned the noise from it) . How utterly lazy is that not to hang up their washing on a sunny day not to say it’s more environmentally friendly surely it would go better with their sustainable vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just zoomed through Ali's latest vlog to view her table etiquette. Dear God. Hunched over and shoveling giant spoonfuls of food into her mouth.

She can pretend to wear luxury clothes and designer labels but she is not refined nor has true class and proper etiquette.
Her mouth is like the TARDIS: bigger on the inside than on the outside
I thought exactly the same....
View attachment 203789
Like husband like wife ⬇
A7D46123-497E-4283-BEBE-9B7ADBDAC80B.jpeg
51E1DEAF-A0C0-4B68-ACFA-FA4D0FD34DC6.jpeg
DE470A04-E393-4567-A4AF-79250564E04B.jpeg
757377A1-D73C-46A5-9690-166A705BDE8B.jpeg
6C9BEAAD-F425-4DBB-B613-F7B1D785AD06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Paid placement???

Reactions: 8
How can she 🐝 a happy little pea ? I thought that she was sad about 10ms ago! She is like a seesaw, up down, up down! I can’t keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah patio doors wide open on a sunny day yet the tumble dryer is going (she mentioned the noise from it) . How utterly lazy is that not to hang up their washing on a sunny day not to say it’s more environmentally friendly surely it would go better with their sustainable vibe
Iv never actually seen her peg out? Have you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.